Day 4 hello

therealbbe

Gold Member
Hello to u all have posted in another place prolly wrong lol.... We I did Cambridge about 4 or 5 yes ago and can't believe I am back again with about 4 stone to lose absolutely peed off with myself but enuff of the negatives I am now doing something about it!!!! I have couple goals 26th march going to see Sally Morgan no food just treat for best friend and 18th April sons birthday taking him to WWE Raw at O2 good luck to u all on ur weight loss journey if anyone wants to buddy up please let me know
Luv Sharon xxxx

Lol u funny funny bean!!!!

Well day 5 is here and off to uni I go gonna have my porridge or shake (hot) before I go and taking soup with me there till 4 today so lots of temptations will come my way!!! Gonna stay focused and just keep thinking of end results
Hope u all have great day
Luv Sharon xxxx

Stay strong you can do it, although I know how hard it is im at uni on Friday and I know because we havent seen each other for ages its gonna be all about LUNCH!!! cross that bridge when I get to it.

Have a gooden
x

Yup totally that coz been on placement for 5 weeks we have and Xmas but it was great had porridge before I went then had soup at lunch......so got through it with no major catastrophes lol well weigh in tomorrow OMG another worry lol xxx

Oooooh weigh in tomorrow, how much you hoping for?? Im on placement too just finishing the last 4 weeks then im freeeeee woop!! well free to sit around be skint and stuff my face lol!! x

Lol misha ya funny!!!! Well being realistic am hoping for 7 as only 6 days but just don't know!!! What u studying at uni I am doing adult nursing degree I am mature student lmao!!! :) xx

Bloody hell I know it's mishi why does phone keep coming up with misha hahahahaha xx

Ahhh call me what you like mate :) Im just finishing my social work degree, no blood and guts for me...yuk! I cant even watch embarrassing bodies it makes my belly weak! x

Lmao!!!! Ok big ears.........lol my friend is in her first my very good mate!!! U in ya third year then where u studying

You will do great Sharon so don't worry, I really admire you for having the strength to do this, wish I had, maybe in time I will xx

Awwwwww ty Lizi!!! I know u will and I think u are ready but u will only believe that when u want to!!!

Morning guys well today's Wi day <deep breath> right gonna go and have my porridge hope u all have gud day
Sharon xxx

Omfg this is like waiting for execution still have about 5 hrs to go and I am up and down walking around just wishing I was at uni today then i wud of been home around 4 then not had long to wait suspense is killing me :eek:) :) xx

Back