Day 4 hello

margarino said:
That is bloody brilliant :D Well done you!!!

Ty huni good luck on ya weigh in tomorrow Hun I will pop back to ya diary to check in on ya and with keeping off the carbs that is half the battle xxx

That's fab hun! Feels bloody brilliant don't it! Xxx

Well afternoon girlies I am sat here just got to gym and I am going swimming day 15 and doing good was struggle yesterday don't know if it was the bars or not but today I am not gonna have one and see if that helps!!!! Hope ur all having good day speak soon xxxxx

therealbbe said:
Well afternoon girlies I am sat here just got to gym and I am going swimming day 15 and doing good was struggle yesterday don't know if it was the bars or not but today I am not gonna have one and see if that helps!!!! Hope ur all having good day speak soon xxxxx

Hi hope ur doing ok how did swimming go
Keep it up ur doing so well we r in this race together lol I'm on day 15 too have u stayed on ss I have stayed on ss but was thinking of stepping it up but my 1st goal is 14 1/2 stone and to stay on ss for 4 weeks if I can.
I don't type much as I worry about spelling as I have dyslexia lol
Thinking of u xxxx

Michele222 said:
Hi hope ur doing ok how did swimming go
Keep it up ur doing so well we r in this race together lol I'm on day 15 too have u stayed on ss I have stayed on ss but was thinking of stepping it up but my 1st goal is 14 1/2 stone and to stay on ss for 4 weeks if I can.
I don't type much as I worry about spelling as I have dyslexia lol
Thinking of u xxxx

Hello cutie!!! Swimming went really well loved it!!!! I am on SS just got into bars now I would like to SS for another 6 weeks if I can :eek: we can only hope lol ty so much let's keep this train rolling what u weigh now then???? Xxx

therealbbe said:
Hello cutie!!! Swimming went really well loved it!!!! I am on SS just got into bars now I would like to SS for another 6 weeks if I can :eek: we can only hope lol ty so much let's keep this train rolling what u weigh now then???? Xxx

Ohhhhhhhh and ignore the last question hAhahahahaha have blonde moment come on girl u will get to ya goal!!!! Xxxx

therealbbe said:

I've lost 1stone 1lb so I'm now 15 st 8lb my first goal is 14st 7lb what do u weigh now

Michele222 said:
I've lost 1stone 1lb so I'm now 15 st 8lb my first goal is 14st 7lb what do u weigh now

Well I was 16 stone 1 and now 14 stone 10 my goal well 1st goal is 14 stone 7 like yours lol xxx

hey shazza babes, hope u had a good day. u seem to be doing soooooo well. keep it up hun. this nutty train is full steam ahead toooooot tooooot xxxxxx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
hey shazza babes, hope u had a good day. u seem to be doing soooooo well. keep it up hun. this nutty train is full steam ahead toooooot tooooot xxxxxx

Hello gorgeous girl yes ty I had amazing day and just know I will today lol I have the mindset back now!!!! Wobble gone onwards and upwards - well downwards I hope hahahahahaha :) day 16 and feeling good!!!! Xxxx

Michele222 said:
2 peas in a pod lol

Lol it seems like it!!!! Where do ya want to get to my initial one would be 12 stone 2 then reassess to see how big I am or if I just need to tone!!!! Zxx

Well what a day yesterday sorry wasn't about girls but had accident I ran across the road phone fell out of pocket and car ran it over!!!!! :eek: then had to phone orange tell them what happened thank goodness I have insurance with them and it came this morning felt physically sick which is prolly good as I didn't want to eat anything. Anyway back to normal services today whoooohoooooo so happy
Love Sharon xxxx

therealbbe said:
Lol it seems like it!!!! Where do ya want to get to my initial one would be 12 stone 2 then reassess to see how big I am or if I just need to tone!!!! Zxx

Hi Hun glad ur back I'm not sure what weight I want to b but my first goal is less than 15 stone as I haven't been there since my first pregnancy 10 years ago I would love to b able to buy size 14 clothes but I'm just going to see how I go

Michele222 said:
Hi Hun glad ur back I'm not sure what weight I want to b but my first goal is less than 15 stone as I haven't been there since my first pregnancy 10 years ago I would love to b able to buy size 14 clothes but I'm just going to see how I go

Hello gorgeous that is my goal and will see how I go from there so great idea mrs xxx

therealbbe said:
Hello gorgeous that is my goal and will see how I go from there so great idea mrs xxx

Well lets see how we both go xxx
I've been finding it hard as my nan is not go and had to go to A&E 6am today I've only just got home I've been good and stayed on ss but I'm starting to miss food so after my next weigh in week 3 I'm going to do ss+ have some chicken etc
Hope ur doing ok xxx

Michele222 said:
Well lets see how we both go xxx
I've been finding it hard as my nan is not go and had to go to A&E 6am today I've only just got home I've been good and stayed on ss but I'm starting to miss food so after my next weigh in week 3 I'm going to do ss+ have some chicken etc
Hope ur doing ok xxx

hello sweetie was a bad day u had sorry nan poorly but well done for sticking to it I toooooooo am missing food but remember it will be there in a few weeks toooooo try to hold off as long as ya can your doing really good with weight losses chick xxxxx

Hi pal, Sorry I havent been about for a while it was a crazy weekend then been busy doing work stuff at home in the eves!!! Hows it going hun??? still going strong I see, im sooooo proud of ya xxx

Back