Day 4 hello

WELL DONE!!! Thats Fantastic!!
Good Luck with week 2

Well done my lovely, that's tremendous.:party0049: Doesn't kissing goodbye to the lard feel fantastic?

redhead66 said:
Well done my lovely, that's tremendous.:party0049: Doesn't kissing goodbye to the lard feel fantastic?

Omg yeah feels brilliant thank you soooooooo much I was shocked have to say!! Bring on the skinny dipping and out with the chunky dunking :D
Xxxxxx

RhiBro said:
Aaaaaw, fantastic!! Well done you! Heres to the next 9!!!

:)

Ty huni yeah I agree that will be amazing feeling can't wait I feel happy and focused now till next weds xxxxx

9lb!!! well done pal, so chuffed for ya :) I cant wait to get weighed...am thinking about getting oh to hide scales like u have as im constantly jumping on them xxx

margarino said:
OH WOW WELL DONE YOU! That is amazing Sharon - told you you'd be great ;) xx now don't go being naughty!!! :D

Thank you thank you!!! :)Nope not gonna be naughty I want this sooooooo much!!! I must I must I must improve my bust!!! Ohhhhh no that is another forum :D only joking I know I must I must keep focussed and I will
Take care speak soon xxxxx

Mishi said:
9lb!!! well done pal, so chuffed for ya :) I cant wait to get weighed...am thinking about getting oh to hide scales like u have as im constantly jumping on them xxx

Thankyou lovely I think that is why I am buzzing!!!! Usually I am on them naked wee in morning and during day and before bed and after certain actions :eek: but not anymore and feel so good because of not being able to!! :D when ya weighing in gorgeous???? Xxxx

Thankyou lovely I think that is why I am buzzing!!!! Usually I am on them naked wee in morning and during day and before bed and after certain actions :eek: but not anymore and feel so good because of not being able to!! :D when ya weighing in gorgeous???? Xxxx

Hmmm well I am living off the food I had collected from several failed attempts and have done the maths and they take me to Monday so will need more for Tues. I will try and see her Mon AM if I can then it might encourage me to stay on the straight and narrow this weeekend :) x

Mishi said:
Hmmm well I am living off the food I had collected from several failed attempts and have done the maths and they take me to Monday so will need more for Tues. I will try and see her Mon AM if I can then it might encourage me to stay on the straight and narrow this weeekend :) x

Hey I think that is the best thing to do completely otherwise something naughty might jump in your mouth with you even realising :D so have you weighed in before you started??? My CDC did my measurements and said we won't do them again for 4 weeks :eek: I think that might help me stay focussed coz sometimes I get despondent when I don't lose inches but I lose weight coz I think well where is it going from are they lying those damn scales!!!!! God I think I am officially mental :D xxxxxx

Hey I think that is the best thing to do completely otherwise something naughty might jump in your mouth with you even realising :D so have you weighed in before you started??? My CDC did my measurements and said we won't do them again for 4 weeks :eek: I think that might help me stay focussed coz sometimes I get despondent when I don't lose inches but I lose weight coz I think well where is it going from are they lying those damn scales!!!!! God I think I am officially mental :D xxxxxx

Morning beauty :) well I didnt weigh in but this is the start of day 3 and my scales are showing that I have undone the damage I have accrued in the past few weeks so im about 13.11 which is a pound under my re-start weight of 13.12. I am happy with that tho as I wont have to hang my head in shame when I do go and see my cdc. I have been thinking about changing my cdc to someone closer as mine is about 25 miles away so might look into that today :) Anyways have a gooden xxx

Mishi said:
Morning beauty :) well I didnt weigh in but this is the start of day 3 and my scales are showing that I have undone the damage I have accrued in the past few weeks so im about 13.11 which is a pound under my re-start weight of 13.12. I am happy with that tho as I wont have to hang my head in shame when I do go and see my cdc. I have been thinking about changing my cdc to someone closer as mine is about 25 miles away so might look into that today :) Anyways have a gooden xxx

Whoooohoooooo well done you!!! Knew ya could do it ya special lady just keep remembering that, you hearing me!!! :D
Have you looked for another one yet or found one????
Xxxx

Whoooohoooooo well done you!!! Knew ya could do it ya special lady just keep remembering that, you hearing me!!! :D
Have you looked for another one yet or found one????
Xxxx

Yo! Yeah ive found another one which is so much closer and its on the way to work in the mornings so I can early weigh ins :) result! I have arranged to see her on Tues so a few more days yet but hopefully the loss will be worth the wait. Your WIs are on a Tues aint they?? Its only half 6 and Im already counting down the hours till I can go to bed, not because im sleepy but I just wanna get another 100% cd day under my belt. Thats the problem with this diet I think cos we are all bloody wishing our lives away lol!!! I think ketosis has kicked in for me as im not hungry at all and I feel a bit warmer today...although cooking my bf's chilli I was tempted to lick the spoon :) You having a good day? xxx

Mishi said:
Yo! Yeah ive found another one which is so much closer and its on the way to work in the mornings so I can early weigh ins :) result! I have arranged to see her on Tues so a few more days yet but hopefully the loss will be worth the wait. Your WIs are on a Tues aint they?? Its only half 6 and Im already counting down the hours till I can go to bed, not because im sleepy but I just wanna get another 100% cd day under my belt. Thats the problem with this diet I think cos we are all bloody wishing our lives away lol!!! I think ketosis has kicked in for me as im not hungry at all and I feel a bit warmer today...although cooking my bf's chilli I was tempted to lick the spoon :) You having a good day? xxx

Well I ain't cooking yet I come for bath coz they having chilli con Carne (baskets!! My fav :( don't need to be around that just yet) I have WI weds love in morning. Been out with mother all day and had tetra and porridge and after bath with have soup I doing great at the moment but know I could swing either way any time :)
Xxxx

Hmmm im the same lol I do love food though ha! Anyways my mate has started doing the diet so its motivational for me I guess to stay on it as i wanna support her ill be well jel when she gets all skinny and im still a flump, a bit like how i feel now that kels is all super skinny in the 9's!!! We could have been there Sharon...living the skinny dream - soaking up the rays of success!! BUT WE WILL I WILL NOT LET US FAIL THIS TIME LOL :) xxx

Mishi said:
Hmmm im the same lol I do love food though ha! Anyways my mate has started doing the diet so its motivational for me I guess to stay on it as i wanna support her ill be well jel when she gets all skinny and im still a flump, a bit like how i feel now that kels is all super skinny in the 9's!!! We could have been there Sharon...living the skinny dream - soaking up the rays of success!! BUT WE WILL I WILL NOT LET US FAIL THIS TIME LOL :) xxx

Omg huni just the same as me my best friend is starting weds and she has a very long way to go so doing together will really help!!! I know I would of been off this ages ago if we had continued :( but hey ho it is ok now!!! We will do this together how much you wanting to lose huni???? Xxx

Back