Day 4 hello

Ermmm im not really sure I had the idea of getting to 12 then swapping to sw but after ready so many people struggling with the introduction of food again I fear ill just end up slipping back into the 13s in no time. I like the idea of sw and have done it b4 and lost about a stone nice and steadily but while i was messing about cd i would convince myself to do sw while i re-focused but always ended up cheating etc. All I ever wanted to see was a 10 so 10.13 would be fine for me but I know that will only last a day until I start eating so will have to go further I guess. My ticker is set for 12 as my target as that was what I wanted to acheive this time round but I feel motivated now and I think with you and everyone else egging me on I can stay on the plan. How about u? Ur lucky u are nice and tall so im sure u carry yours alot better than me...the umpa lumpa xxx

Mishi said:
Ermmm im not really sure I had the idea of getting to 12 then swapping to sw but after ready so many people struggling with the introduction of food again I fear ill just end up slipping back into the 13s in no time. I like the idea of sw and have done it b4 and lost about a stone nice and steadily but while i was messing about cd i would convince myself to do sw while i re-focused but always ended up cheating etc. All I ever wanted to see was a 10 so 10.13 would be fine for me but I know that will only last a day until I start eating so will have to go further I guess. My ticker is set for 12 as my target as that was what I wanted to acheive this time round but I feel motivated now and I think with you and everyone else egging me on I can stay on the plan. How about u? Ur lucky u are nice and tall so im sure u carry yours alot better than me...the umpa lumpa xxx

Pmsl nope not really I just a giant umpa lumpa :D I would like to lose another 3 stone that is my goal at the moment

As for food etc that was prob last time I canne off went to WW coz everyone said WW you will lose it healthily etc after 2 weeks of trying on my own agained 8 lbs in two weeks not that bad but couldn't stop eating so it crept higher and higher :(
Not this time xxxxx

Well day 7 here already!!! Where has the week gone no food for whole week and I have managed it!!! Just shows what we can do :D long may this continue have great day everyone xxxx

Congrats on getting your first week under your belt, just think we only have to do it 10 more times lol Day 4 for me and im feeling alright :) You up to much at the weekend?? xxx

Mishi said:
Congrats on getting your first week under your belt, just think we only have to do it 10 more times lol Day 4 for me and im feeling alright :) You up to much at the weekend?? xxx

Hello you and thank you 10 more weeks omg :eek: nope not got anything planned I working 7-8 sat and sun :( but hopefully keep me on straight and narrow!!!
Xxxx

Hello you and thank you 10 more weeks omg :eek: nope not got anything planned I working 7-8 sat and sun :( but hopefully keep me on straight and narrow!!!
Xxxx

It s such a daunting thought lol!! but as ive said before we wont have to wait until then to see the difference we will be slimmer everyday - getting to a target is just the icing on the cake x

Mishi said:
It s such a daunting thought lol!! but as ive said before we wont have to wait until then to see the difference we will be slimmer everyday - getting to a target is just the icing on the cake x

Yup that is sooooooo true huni xxxx

margarino said:
Well done on getting to day 7, long may the success continue :D we'll be skinny dipping in no time!

Ty huni I feel bit hungry today but think it coz I not doing much if you know what I mean :( will keep going though so no worries there, feel bit tired as well. But hey I wanna go skinny dipping!!! :D xxxx

Ty huni I feel bit hungry today but think it coz I not doing much if you know what I mean :( will keep going though so no worries there, feel bit tired as well. But hey I wanna go skinny dipping!!! :D xxxx

You can do it Sharon! Maybe come up with a list of things you can do when you feel like this again - a lovely bath, a walk in the sun... Whatever floats your boat :D Anyway, hope you have a good evening and i'll check in with you tomorrow xx

margarino said:
You can do it Sharon! Maybe come up with a list of things you can do when you feel like this again - a lovely bath, a walk in the sun... Whatever floats your boat :D Anyway, hope you have a good evening and i'll check in with you tomorrow xx

Thanks buddy!!!! I am doing good just found out I failed a uni assignment was bit gutted and wanted to eat hubby said stop it you only need find another 4% for resubmission so I am back ok again again and while they had sausage and mash I had chick and mushroom soup and feeling better this is only my first year at uni and it won't go towards my degree I just have to suck it up and move on :) xxxx

Hi mateee, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR ESSAY!!! In my first yr I failed a couple, then in the second only one and im due to finish my third yr in a month and im looking at finishing with a 1st or 2:1 grade, so do not let it dis-hearten you cos it happens to everyone. Good job your hubby stopped you reaching for a sausage...it wouldnt have solved anything now would it??!?!? Im still going strong but bloody hell its hard now that the 'friday feeling' has kicked in and all I want is a nice cold alcoholic drink ....aaarrghhhh!! I cant give in tho cos I know ill be gutted, ill hold out cos i have a nite out with my plas planned for 20th and will feel so much better having lost weight when all my pals are round mine and we are getting ready to go out...especially cos they are all tiny tiny! Please tell me your craving something cold and intoxicating?? x

Mishi said:
Hi mateee, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR ESSAY!!! In my first yr I failed a couple, then in the second only one and im due to finish my third yr in a month and im looking at finishing with a 1st or 2:1 grade, so do not let it dis-hearten you cos it happens to everyone. Good job your hubby stopped you reaching for a sausage...it wouldnt have solved anything now would it??!?!? Im still going strong but bloody hell its hard now that the 'friday feeling' has kicked in and all I want is a nice cold alcoholic drink ....aaarrghhhh!! I cant give in tho cos I know ill be gutted, ill hold out cos i have a nite out with my plas planned for 20th and will feel so much better having lost weight when all my pals are round mine and we are getting ready to go out...especially cos they are all tiny tiny! Please tell me your craving something cold and intoxicating?? x

Thanks huni!!! I just feel absolutely gutted like failure and hate this stress if I fail in first year don't hold much help for next 2!!!! I thought it was a good essay/lab reports but obviously not :( nope I not craving anything lol are you???? Ooooops yeah guess you are :) well you can't have one not worth ya don't need it and on 20th with mates you will feel sooooooooo much better!!!! Xxxxx

Thanks buddy!!!! I am doing good just found out I failed a uni assignment was bit gutted and wanted to eat hubby said stop it you only need find another 4% for resubmission so I am back ok again again and while they had sausage and mash I had chick and mushroom soup and feeling better this is only my first year at uni and it won't go towards my degree I just have to suck it up and move on :) xxxx

Totally agree with Mishi, well done on resisting the sausage and don't stress about the assignment - it will all work out, its only the final year that counts for your grade right?

margarino said:
Totally agree with Mishi, well done on resisting the sausage and don't stress about the assignment - it will all work out, its only the final year that counts for your grade right?

Yeah two and three Hun!!!! It is just a bit of a kick in the teeth coz my last two were 58 and 60.5 so this was a shocker lol xxx

Honestly dont worry about it. As your knowledge and skills improve you will naturally progress with your essay writing skills etc so when you move up to yr 2 and 3 you will be working at that level anyways. This past few months finishing my degree has been hell lol but its not meant to be easy....anyways if you can go for as long as we have without eating lol we can do anything I say hahah!!! How you feeling today? Its my day 5 and I havent cheated once, resisted the booze last nite in exchange for planning a fancy dress nite out in July!! lol, why?? I dont know but my best mate was at home with her baby and couldnt go out and i was at mine and I think we got cabin fever and went all nite out planning crazy! So another goal to aim for eh! Think im gonna be stuck in all day dissertation writing booooo! Have a gooden xxx

Mishi said:
Honestly dont worry about it. As your knowledge and skills improve you will naturally progress with your essay writing skills etc so when you move up to yr 2 and 3 you will be working at that level anyways. This past few months finishing my degree has been hell lol but its not meant to be easy....anyways if you can go for as long as we have without eating lol we can do anything I say hahah!!! How you feeling today? Its my day 5 and I havent cheated once, resisted the booze last nite in exchange for planning a fancy dress nite out in July!! lol, why?? I dont know but my best mate was at home with her baby and couldnt go out and i was at mine and I think we got cabin fever and went all nite out planning crazy! So another goal to aim for eh! Think im gonna be stuck in all day dissertation writing booooo! Have a gooden xxx

Hello you and thanks!!! I know your right :) why not plan away gives ya something to occupy ya mind with something apart from food!!!! Good luck with ya dissertation xxxxxx

Nursing is a tough degree so don't give yourself a hard time if you are finding it difficult, its like Mishi said you begin to know what they want from you over time and once you've mastered the style they are after then things should get a lot easier - take this from someone who has done 9 years of university!

Back