Day 61 - Things I Have Learned!

Brilliantly summed up and I defo agree about the Brocoli and cheese soup. Keep up the good work, cant wait to hear what you will have learnt after 2 weeks:D :D

All jokes apart, the brocolli and cheese is fine made as a popadom/crisp in the microwave as are all the soups. Just check out the thread under 'sticky' at the beginning of the posts for recipe ideas.

Davina

Funniest thing I have read for ages....:))

Saksred.x

hehehe John that is very good. Well i made such a fuss about getting cheese a broccoli to my CDC that she got some and guess what ...... i hated it lol. I had it even though it maked me feel sick and had to order another weeks supply because i felt daft because of the fuss i made. Next time i will keep my mouth shut.

Day 4 - Things I have learned!

Thank you all so much for your kind comments! I might see how long I can keep this up for if you don't mind, it takes me mind off eating!

Day 4:
  • In the middle of the night someone came and moved my street to Antarctica
  • If you don’t hold down the lid on the blender it will come off and spurt soup everywhere
  • Chicken and mushroom is quite easy to clean off kitchen cupboards and floors
  • Weather forecasters are liars. Today is the coldest day on record
  • It would be easier to tell people I have run off and joined a religious cult than say I’m doing this diet
  • Anyone who has scored above 17 on Patience Delux has cheated
  • Four year old boys deliberately eat slowly as a form of torture
  • Despite never offering to share anything before, as soon as you start the diet, they will offer you every crisp or biscuit that passes their lips
  • No matter how many different temperatures you try it at, water is water
  • As a treat I am going to Asda to look at how many different types of pepper they sell
  • Currys, Comet and PC World do not have toilets for customer use. Even if you say it’s an emergency

:D that brightened up my day john im now on day 2 no side effects yet how about you ????

Thank you all so much for your kind comments! I might see how long I can keep this up for if you don't mind, it takes me mind off eating!

Day 4:
  • If you don’t hold down the lid on the blender it will come off and spurt soup everywhere
  • It would be easier to tell people I have run off and joined a religious cult than say I’m doing this diet
  • Despite never offering to share anything before, as soon as you start the diet, they will offer you every crisp or biscuit that passes their lips
  • As a treat I am going to Asda to look at how many different types of pepper they sell
  • Currys, Comet and PC World do not have toilets for customer use. Even if you say it’s an emergency

Oh john you make me laugh:rotflmao:

I look forward to reading your post.

You have really got the right attitude for this crazy diet.

Keep going and see the time fly.

Bigmama2littlemama xx

Ha ha!

John you are sooo funny!! that's because everything you say is sooo true!!

Well done for coming this far (first few days are the hardest, then it's a doddle!!) you've certainly got the right attitude to succeed... keep on posting & we'll all be rooting for you!!

Nic x

Loved the comment re shops not having customer loos - have been known in the past to say I'm pregnant (well I looked it anyway!!) and then they'll let you use staff ones!! (Probably not much use to you though John!!)

haha john. very good. it IS easier to make excuses than to admit to a VLCD and children DO like to torture u. and when u have to open everything for them is really difficult too.

as far as I have been told we are allowed ground spices but strictly no salt. all those little jars on my spice rack are getting a lot of use. especially the ground cinnamon. gorgeous in hot/cold vanilla or banana packs.

even as i started to reply my 2 year old has brought over a 1/4 of his tuna, mayo & sweetcorn sarnie and tried to shove it in my mouth :cry: is infantcide still illegal?

Lol! So true!!! Someones moved my house to Antarctica as well, i'm freezing this week! And my 3 year old has started offering me his food too, it's a kid conspiracy i'm telling you!

i have been using the "im pregnant" trick to use toilets for about 12 years and it always works!! even when drunk in the kebab shop on a saturday night. ok, i know its a flaming cheek but when ya gotta go, ya gotta go!!

pregnancy might not work for u john but just tell them u have a prolapsing bowel....they will just wave u past the counter and not even try to argue. they'd be mad to say no. who wants someones bowels on the floor? eeww..sorry :eek:

Ha ha!! I think in my case he's probably offering the food cos he can't understand why daddy isn't just nicking it off his plate like he normally does! I know what you mean about preparing food - I live on my own with my son and it is such a nightmare. I've put everything in individual freezer bags to remove temptation... even had to buy individually wrapped biscuits or else they'll be gone!

Am off to put my wig and make up on to try out the pregnancy thing at the shops...

I just love your attitude, so good you need it doing CD, I think we are all a bit nuts to be doing this, but Hey the rewards are well worth it.

I recently cut up and froze the remains of the very alcoholic christmas cake, and the swines are insisting on eating it in front of me. Only a few more slices left and then What will they Do?? He He!!

Lets see the picture of you in the Wig and Corset!!!!

lol...You're funny. You should write a book!!

Keep up the good work.

Tx

Day 4:

Hey, go down with this latest leurgy and you'll feel like you've moved to the tropics!!!! Thanks for this John, it made me :rotflmao: :D

Back