Day one in the LT house!

Oh I've never mentioned my nickname is calamity Kath! I trip over my own feet- dont know how really they're not clown feet! I fell down 2 steps in France and broke my foot there too! I have no luck on my feet!

Only a few more weeks to go on the bad boys! I'm not sure if I'm talking out of big bottom here but does it help putting talc on your hands? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

We need to borrow him! This instant! Xx

Happy to work on a shift basis for him....my fella needs a few tips of him for sure!

calamity Kath????? I do like to fall over though normally its when alcohol is involved....obviously less likely now I'm living the dream on water.....funnily enough this fall was when I was sober...10 steps from the pub I was going to drink in haha!

The fall in France was sober! The other I was off my cake!! I still carried that night on! Well it would have been rude not to! I actually didn't know I'd broken it and continued to walk on it throughout the weekend. My work made me go to the walk in and that's when they told me- off work for a month!
Xx

P.s not sure where you live red light ( saying red light makes me want to sing roooooxxxxxaaaaannnneeee!! ) but I noticed you lived in Leeds, I live kind of near Liverpool- not too far inbetween for us to do shifts!

ROFL KAthrob you make me laugh...that's me all over! I went on to drink and went to A&E when they promptly told me off and wanted to sign me off work....luckily I work from home!

My OH can help with giving him lifts for his shifts lol.

Haha I mean all the future drinking was strictly for medicinal purpose after that eh?! I can't wear bloody heels now and I love shoes!! Bad tidings! Xx

That's what I said....besides it was my actual birthday so I wasn't gonna let something like a potentially broken leg stop me haha!

i am dreading having to say no to heels....bad enough only wearing one shoe at the minute!

Shake number is about to be crucified.....

Oh god no! You only have a birthday once a year - well, unless you're the queen in which case - all hail thee!! ( sorry getting a bit crackers.. Mmm crackers!) I defy my feet sometimes and wear heels but always carry my pumps in a bag!- one minute they can see me at the bar, the next, they're like "where's Kath!" Xx

Haha see that's how I justified the pain...can't understand why the doctor disagreed to be honest....

i have a set of those roll up ones that live in my bag! Not glam but when my feet have enough...I have enough!

Hey I need to purchase some of them bad boys! I'm on my last shake strawberry mmmmmm xx

Hey I need to purchase some of them bad boys! I'm on my last shake strawberry mmmmmm xx

Me too! Just pretended it was from Maccas!

I pretended mine was a krush em although I've never tasted one but I'm keeping with the KFC theme! Xx

Wish it had crunchie crumbled in....or Creme eggs!

I WANT KFC NOW! Argghhhhhh!

Ooh that sounds goooooddd! Just think though, if you had KFC you would have eewwy greasy fingers and wouldn't be able to type! Xx

I'd stop typing so could shovel and enjoy every morsel lol

Yes but you would miss us! Xx

Lol I torn thinking about it.....it's a real tough call....

But you made the right choice! Xx

Back