Day one of getting life back

Just walked to work took 30mins as I thought it is easier than Tryjng to drive and park in the snow and I realised how much I miss walking, looking forward to the trek home now

Hey DD- glad you had a good weekend. The chicken burger meal sounded amazing!
Good choice walking to work- if you enjoy it in these weather conditions you would probably love it in the summer! Have you got a pedometer? 1/2 hour there and back would be amazing exercise addition and you'd save on petrol!!

Ahhh DD I'm blaming this craaaazy weather for all our blips!!! Well done on the walking!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah jan sucks I am feeling positive today (I know not the first time I have said it) life has settled down the last couple of days so I am hoping that is going to help having a good day so far thanks for being there it means a lot

So far so good today I didn't drink my mocha drink and am going to have three scrambled egg on toast 2egg white one whole egg takes me to 712 cals for the day I am going to possible have the spare 300 as treats but not going over 1000 I know this is low but thinking it wouldn't hurt for a couple of days might give this bloat a kick start then go to 1200 for rest of the week x

One day at a time cas that's how I am taking it , I added three slices of ww bacon taking cals to 820

Really good actually went the long way lol i prefer walk in the cold , not so hot an sweaty at the end lol dinner was really nice felt like a bit of a treat really bacon and eggs just shows its all in your head

Just stick once of thouse aldi iced mocha chocolate drinks In The freezer to see I it goes like ice cream would make quite a big pot for 108 cals if it works

Hi DD, just found your diary and I'll be subscribing :) Your meals sound yummy!

Thanks nice to have lots of support I have tomorrows meals planned as that works much better for me

Breakfast belvita cranberry 220

Lunch porridge pots 210

Jacket potato Heinz cheese beans (half a tin 165) cals I use these because then you don't need to add cheese on top, also a spoon of low fat colsaw should be about 550 for dinner

This will take me to 1000 so leaves me 200 for snacks and to be honest prob over estimated cals in the potato it weighs 200g

Ok just checked tommorrow and it only comes to 864 leaving more room for snacks yay! Also planning to walk to and from
Work again tommorrow as I am a big scary cat of driving at the best of times let alone in this snow so that is half an hour each way

Just wanted to let you all know that knowing people are reading this and are so supportive really motivates me and has made me feel really happy today and I can honestly say its been about 8 weeks since I can say I felt happy for the day so thanks guys x. X x

Morning lovely ladies, just had a great nights sleep (makes a bloody change) just eaten my belvita biscuits yum and watching the news really need to get dressed for work but know its sooo cold out there, lets all have a great day today

Morning!! You go Missy!!! Enjoy the walk I am currently waiting in a delayed train brrrrrr :D I'm sure sitting in the cold is burning cals as I write haha xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All that shivering probably does , hope your train hurrys up , I made it to work in one piece today (just) had a bit of a slip and had to grab a wall not at all elegant but I am here 30 mins done

Back