Dead Happy- Size 10 Dress?!? Really?

m85912

Only a few more pounds...
Thought I'd vent my happiness...Went into Uxbridge today and to my surprise I fit into a size 10 satin dress (The evening body fitting strapless type) OMG?!?! I originally tried a size 12 and thought to myself I was going to lose more weight by the end of the month so give a size 10 a go, and Voila! Whoooo Hooo!! Show Stopper- Ta Da! Fabulous! So yeah, I bought it! £20...what a bargain, looks like its £200! Gorgeous!

Like this but in Black :)
tj.jpg

Thanks for reading! xxx Be good people! ;-)

Wow - what a feeling that must be, you must be ecstatic, really well done and the dress is gorgeous x

well done and what a gorgeous dress - bet you look fantastic. You will need to post a picture here to motivate everyonex

Yep agree with orange plum we needs to see u in the dress post piccies! Well done xxxx

well done and what a gorgeous dress - bet you look fantastic. You will need to post a picture here to motivate everyonex

Hey girls!! Thanks for the super duper comments :D SO chuffed and SO WILL post a pic on here! It's my bf's bday Aug 31st and I wanna surprise him! hhahahhaha There WILL be loadsa pics! The dress is so Gorjussss!! lol Thanks everyone! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG, gorjus dress and i bet you will look gorjus in it. Well done to getting to a size 10, thats fantastic. You so have to post some picks. Well done hun xx

:wow: gorgeous dress :) and congratulations on fitting into the size 10 you'll knock them dead

Back