Chicken Pieces
Muller Light Yoghurt

Snacks
Hi Fi Bar (HEXB)

Dinner
Homemade Burgers
Potatoe Fritters
Batchelors Savoury Rice
Muller Light Yoghurt New York Style (1 Syn)
Yellow Plum

Total Syns - 1 Used

Last edited:
Hi Debz,

Well done on your loss. I was having a browse of your diary. Looks delicious. The one thing I noticed is that you don't seem to have enough superfree in your meals. Remember that peas are free but not superfree. It will help to fill you up as well as to naturally limit your portion size without making you feel restricted.

Hope this week is good for you.

Gail x

P.S. You need to update your stats :)

Hi Debz,

Well done on your loss. I was having a browse of your diary. Looks delicious. The one thing I noticed is that you don't seem to have enough superfree in your meals. Remember that peas are free but not superfree. It will help to fill you up as well as to naturally limit your portion size without making you feel restricted.

Hope this week is good for you.

Gail x

P.S. You need to update your stats :)

Hey Gail

Updated Status .. thanks :D
I am trying to get more superfree foods in diet but finding it so hard! I can eat loads of salad things but just not the veg :mad: Would love to tho :cry: x

Last edited:
Disappointed but knew it would happen! I went for sunbed on say and used a cream that I hv never used before. I have scalded myself. So warm to touch skin. I uv put on.aftersun, natural yoghurt. Nothing is helping. My clothes are so tight and rubbing against it all the time! Its agony. Can hardly bend! I feel like such a failure this week!! I hv been doing so well. Want to just go and have a big blow out since I hv gained weight anyway!!
Will upload the rest of my food diaries later !

just spoke to doctor, i have to get myself to hospital a & e asap as they think that my body is retaining fluid and i am dehydrated, hence the weight gain of 3lbs this week and my pain on skin! This is all i need, they better not keep me in!!!! x

NEW START FOR ME !!!!!!

Week 6 - Day 1 - 08/03/11 EE

Breakfast 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEXB)
Grapes

Lunch Roast Chicken Mug Shot
Apple
Muller Light Yoghurt

Dinner Homemade Burgers ExL Mince
Paprika Potato Slices
Can of Mixed Vegetables
Beetroot

Snacks Roast Chicken Mug Shot

Last edited:
I am hoping that my shifts dont hinder my weight loss. When I am bk shift,I never eat a bfast, lunch etc! I just have all my meals in work and eat free food! Nightshift next week. It is normally better for me x

Week 6 - Day 2 - 09/03/11 EE

Started back at work today on back shifts so had a very long lie ;)
I never ate my 3 meals as I normally do but just ate free food!

2 Alpen Light Bars (HEXB), Grapes

DINNER: Tuna Pasta with onion
Extra Light Mayonnaise (2 tbsp - syn value??)
Fat Free Yoghurt

3 Mini Baybel Light Cheeses (HEXA)
Tomato and Herb Mug Shot

Last edited:
Week 6 - Day 3 - 10/03/11 EE

BREAKFAST: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEXB)

DINNER: Baked Potato with Baked Beans, Boiled Rice, Mixed Vegetables and Lettuce
Vanilla and Chocolate Muller Light Yoghurt

SNACKS: Chicken and Mushroom Mug Shot

3 Mini Babybel Light Cheeses (HEXA)

Last edited:
Week 6 - Day 4 - 11/03/11 EE

2 Alpen Light Bars (HEXB)

DINNER: Baked Potato, Baked Beans
Mushy Peas (someone made them from work and they were delish)
Muller Light Vanilla and Chocolate Yoghurt

Grapes
Apple
3 Mini Baybel Light Cheeses (HEXA)

Last edited:
Hi Debz,

Glad you are feeling better. Good to see you are back on plan. Did you have any time off work in the end ? I was so sad to hear that you were not well with your poorly skin.

Hope the nights go well.

Gail x

Hi gail
Im so much better now! I got signed off work by doctor for 1 week due to the burns and but being able to sleep. It was terrible!

So glad to hear that :)

Gail x

Week 6 - Day 5 - 12/03/11 EE

2 Alpen Light Bars (HEXB)
Apple

DINNER: Cooked Chicken (from asda, all skin removed)
2 x Baked Potatoes
Batchelors Savoury Rice

Grapes
Muller Light Yoghurt

Last edited:
Hiya Debz

Thought I would pop over here and see if we can get you some meal plans sorted -Im surprised you aren't starvin marvin all the time :eek: -then again Im a bit of an oinker :D

If you let me know what shifts you have for the next few days and if you want to do EE, green, red days (and what you have in that you want to use) I can sit tomorrow and see if I can do you some plans...

I know you aren't a big fan of veggies so daft as it sounds Green days would probably suit you as the mushy peas, baked beans, garden peas and some of the others become superspeed ;)
I have recipes for things like cheese n potato pie -basically mashed potato with onions and cheese in that with baked beans makes a nice comfort dinner :D

Oooo that sounds delish!

Think I will try and stick with a green week! I dont hv much meat in the house (need to do shopping) I have plenty of Potatoes and Pasta etc.
I am on backshift 4pm til 11pm until tuesday. Got days off wed and thursday (getting weighed thursday night, normally a monday) on 7 nightshifts from Friday 11pm til 8am :-(

I am hungry quite alot but tend to just eat yoghurts or a mug shot but they dont fill me up!

I appreciate this so so much - you have been a star!!! xXx

In the house, i have plenty of:

Yoghurts
Fruit
Baked Beans
Peas (garden and mushy)
Potatoes (baked and boiled)
Packet of Smash
Pasta
Savoury Rice
Passata
Mug Shots
Alpen Light Bars
Quorn Sausages
Chicken Breast
Pork Chops (in freezer)

I am trying to think what I have in the cupboard, so hard when im at work ;)
I need to go and get some shopping but not got many pennies :cry: Pay day on 22nd :D xXx

No problem -I will see what I can come up with...

Do you have a microwave and time to use one at work?

Yeah i have a micro at work. I could always cook meals at home and heat up at work. I have always wanted to try the green and red days but i have always stuck to ee because I was never sure about the healthy extras :D
Look forward to seeing what you come up with, thanks :eek: xXx

Back