Debz32 - Week 12 WI & SS Question for CDC (help needed)

debz32

Gold Member
Just spotted this forum and think I'll start my own thread :)

Was WI this morning and another 4lbs off - making 18lbs in total - in just 3 weeks !!! WOO HOOO :D

Wk 1 : -10lbs
Wk 2 : -4lbs
Wk 3 : -4lbs
Wk 4 : ???

Last edited:
Brilliant! WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!! THATS FAB!

thanx Angela :) - was beginning to think I was invisible :(

it means a lot when people take time to reply - thank you

LOL no problem. Dont take it personally when people don't respond! I find the weekends are very quiet on here anyway! And this forum in particular!!

Congrats again!

LOL no problem. Dont take it personally when people don't respond! I find the weekends are very quiet on here anyway! And this forum in particular!!

Congrats again!

I know it's not personal - just struggling a bit today and feeling sorry for myself ! plonker that I am :p

Week 4 WI

Morning all - hope you are all well....:)

Just popped on the scales for my Week 4 WI - only 1lb off :(

Really disappointed cos I've stuck to this to the letter since day 1....mind u it is TOTM and I usually put on about 5lbs...so maybe i HAVE lost more than a pound and it's just fluid retention....:confused:

Not gonna let it get me down - I know this WILL work so I just have to keep plodding - AND - I have lost 19lbs in the last 4weeks so that can't be bad, eh ???

On a brighter note - it's my AAM week starting today - YIPPEE !! having cod/broccoli/cauliflower for tea - really looking forward to that....

...and it's a lovely sunny day here so gonna get myself out into the garden and enjoy the fresh air :)

Have a brill weekend everyone and good luck to all the other Saturday 'Weighers' :D

spk soon....

Can't believe....

....it's been a week since I posted WI details !

had another good CD-ing week and first AAM - was really weird eating food and I felt guilty as if I was cheating...:confused: I know I wasn't and I followed it to the letter....

AND I lost 3lbs !!! I'm really pleased cos I only lost one measly pound last week...so another 3 this week is fab !

Still feeling quite strong but then I'm only 5weeks in so maybe it'll get harder...hope not ! will just keep coming on here for moral support and advice if I start to struggle :)

Well done Debz,

Were at the same time on the diet so i know how you feel.

Ypou are doing brilliantly so keep up the good work.

If you're ever having a really bad day then I have MSN Messenger if you ever want to chat.

Just leave me a message so i can send you my email address.

Well done Debz,

Were at the same time on the diet so i know how you feel.

Ypou are doing brilliantly so keep up the good work.

If you're ever having a really bad day then I have MSN Messenger if you ever want to chat.

Just leave me a message so i can send you my email address.

Hi JellyBelly - thanx ! noticed on one of your posts that we're on the same week - good to have someone to 'compare' with :)

Would love to your email addy - have sent you a PM

thanx

In the 14s

Hi guys - another week gone....and ANOTHER 3lbs OFF :D

I am sooo pleased cos during the week I had a sneaky WI and looked like I hadn't lost anything.....but Saturday is official WI and I was 3lbs down !!!

That takes me to the 14s - YAY !!!!

Last edited:
Well done you! That's just showing how consistent weight loss can be on this.

Looking back at your thread, noticed your disappointing TOTM week- I lost just 2.5 pounds in my second week 2 days before my TOTM-

but, fingers crossed, touch wood I'm shaping up for a three (maybe even four???) pound loss by Tuesday morning, the end of week 3.

Well done you! That's just showing how consistent weight loss can be on this.

Looking back at your thread, noticed your disappointing TOTM week- I lost just 2.5 pounds in my second week 2 days before my TOTM-

but, fingers crossed, touch wood I'm shaping up for a three (maybe even four???) pound loss by Tuesday morning, the end of week 3.

Thanx Kate - 2.5lbs at TOTM is brill - well done ! and good luck for Tuesday :)

Feels great getting down a stone marker doesn't it!! :D
Well done your losses are great, and so consistent! :)

it's amazing that a stone a month is achievable on this diet isn't it! :D

Feels great getting down a stone marker doesn't it!! :D
Well done your losses are great, and so consistent! :)

it's amazing that a stone a month is achievable on this diet isn't it! :D

Thanx PH - CD is BRILL !!! I love it - only wish I'd taken the plunge earlier in the year :rolleyes: Had read about LL around Easter time but OH really wasn't keen....so when I 'discovered' CD at the start of August, I didn't ask him - TOLD him that I was gonna give it a go - FOR ME !! and I must say I am sooo pleased I put my foot down ;) Of course, now that he seeing less of me, he's delighted too - cos he knows how unhappy being so heavy made me !

Good luck to you for reaching your goal by Xmas - you CAN DO IT girl !!!

Week 7 WI

Good morning all ;) back again to report my weight loss - can't believe I've completed another full week on SS - the time is flying by !!

Another 3lbs off this week - taking me to (officially) TWO STONE lost !! (heaviest was 17st 2lbs :eek: )

I started CD at 16st 8lbs and this morning the scales said 14st 8lbs !! I am sooooo pleased :D :D

I have dropped a couple of sizes and yesterday I wore a pair of trousers that I bought more than a year ago but had never been able to get into !! It's such a wonderful feeling - I really feel like I'm finally getting my life back...does that sound corny ??

It's amazing how being overweight affects my self confidence and even though I still have a long way to go (another 3stone !) I KNOW that I can do it this time - I wish I'd discovered CD earlier.......

Enough of my ranblings....have a good day everyone :) hope all other Saturday 'weighers' are getting the results they want.....

hugs to all !

Hi Debz

Congratulations on doing so well. I feel the same, I'm getting my life back. I'm finding my identity again - it was hidden beneath 2 and a half stone of flesh that sapped my self-confidence.

As I said when I pm'd, starvation was the only thing that was going to kick start fat meltdown.

I knew this, but I wouldn't do it unless it was medically supervised. I would have been too wary - with good reason. Vlcd's don't suit everyone.

Your Mum-in-law can quote my experience, or print this off if you want to.

I was trying to lose weight on 850 calories and I exercised very vigorously most days. I walked 2.3 miles to work in the mornings and back home again 3 days a week. I walked my dogs for a mile or two every day. I had a personal trainer to help me to build muscle that helps to burn fat. I was losing weight - half a pound a week. This was very disappointing considering all the hard work I was putting in. My doctor said I had a very efficient metabolism. If there was a famine I'd be a survivor. "I want the sort of efficient metabolism that burns fat" says I.

Anyway you know the rest of the story. The doctor at the hospital said I lose 2 - 3 pounds a week on Lipotrim. He worked out an average for me. Since 1st June I have lost 38 lbs. On the other regime I would have lost 12 - 14 lbs.

I should reach my goal for Christmas and will have lost 4 stone.

I hope your m-in-l is given the chance she deserves. Xenical is not very effective for people.

I'll watch out for progress.
Marylynxxx

Debz Week 8 WI

Hellooooooo :)

well - I've survived another week on SS - takes me to 8weeks gone - and I'm feel FAB :D

It's amazing how it becomes a way of life and now I don't even think about it...just getting on with it - I soo want to get back to the way I was and fit back into my wardrobe of clothes ;) I WILL do it - I just know that this is my time - sorry if that sounds corny but I'm feelin really good this morning..

oops - nearly forgot that I'm s'posed to log my Week 8 WI on this thread - sorry for rambling !

WI this morning and REALLY pleased to report another 3lbs off !! takes me to 31lbs lost - I have dropped 2sizes, I'm fitting into clothes that I haven't worn for about 18months and I FEEL FAB :p

I can really feel my confidence coming back and feeling much more comfortable in my own skin ;) it feels wonderful !

I hope everyone else is doing well - I used to dread the weekends cos they were harder - without the routine of wrok 'n' stuff but now they don't phase me at all....just get on with it.

I'm off out today to see a mate that hasn't seen me since June this year - when I weighed 17stone 2lbs :eek:

I NOW weight 14st 5lbs.....d'ya think she'll notice a change ??!!!! I HOPE SO cos that would really give me a boost.....

better go and get organised....have a fab weekend..

love to all
xx

Of course your friend will notice!!!! And if she is a good mate she will say so as soon as she sees you!!

Congratulations on another fab loss this week, well done you xxx

Back