[[DEC CHALLENGE]] As Xmas lights shine we say gudbye 2 o'nine with DEDICATED DECEMBER

RavenMoon

Gold Member
As christmas lights shine we say goodbye to o'nine with a Dedicated December Micasa Sucasa Team challenge!!

dedicateddecember2.jpg

jackkkk.jpg

santyclaws.jpg

santajack.jpg

Merry Xmas guys and girlies!!! this is the last month of 2009 so its important we all make our goals and try and stick to them because we wont get another shot at a monthly challenge this year.. so... set your own challenge and work towards it at your own pace.....Lets make o"nine" Count... <3..

I always want all micasa sucasa regular team challenge users to private message me with there address so i can send them a lil xmas gift/card....(only if your okay with this)... <3<3

Thanks for making my 2009 easy because without every one of u doing these challenges with me it would have been a lot harder... one last time for 2009 peoples!!!

I think most of you guys knows how this works but heres the info incase there's new faces this month (dont worry everyone + anyone is welcome).....

YOU pick your monthly target (in pounds , stones whatever you wish to use)...and you decide your pace ,The goals are here for each of us and if we dont complete the goal by the end of the month we have a strict "dont beat your self up policy" + in TEAM MICASA SUCASA (THATS ALL oF YOU!! & ME LOL) We just pick ourselves and others around us back up and off we go to the next month....

weather you loose 1lb or 20lbs its closer to your overall weightloss goal so smile.

we all need motivation to hit our targets and this way we set our OWN personal targets and do our best.. just as simple as that..

Challenge runs from 1st December- 1st January 2010..

GoodLuck Micasa Sucasa

xxxx

Participants::

Piink punkii (kiira) =10lbs
Kes= 6lbs
Zarafa = 14lbs

Last edited:
Thanks Kiira, you are so sweet when it comes to all these things....
ill pm you in a sec
Good luck everyone!! im going a little lower this month, so that if christmas goes all wrong then i wont get too dissapointed just before new years!!!

Piink punkii (kiira) =10lbs
Kes= 6lb

Hey :)
Yaay, my first xenical challenge :D

Zarafa - 1 stone

Mine too!

purple _kathryn - 6lbs

Hi

I want to lose 5 lbs this month.

Good luck everyone.

Mhairi
x

HHmmm, well, I have 2 lb to go to my 5 stone award, so I'd love to make this PLUS maybe another 7 on top, would make my 5 and a half stone award. So...I'm gonna aim for the sky with 9 lb total.

If only there wasnt a tin of quality street every place i turn:rolleyes:

My target for December is 7lbs, I'll only be 12lbs off my target weight then, will have lost 4 1/2 stones!!! Can't believe I'm so close!! Also might be going to Egypt on Dec 28th and am going to wear a bikini..EEEEK!!!!! :flirt2:

I'd like to lose 7lbs. Well I'd love to lose more, but I had better be realistic!

So 7lbs for me please! :)

rite! sorry ive been neglegting minis1 not been doin to well this past few days so im gunna go for 4 lbs! Im going nice and low so any more would be a bonus!

good luck guys

Xmas is going to be a toughie I think

My first post on this forum but I'd like to join your challenge please as I need all the help available in my battle against the bulge - I hope that you don't mind a man gatecrashing the thread :p

I started taking Xenical on 2nd December and really need to lose about 150lbs over the next 12 months .
I'm going to set myself a high target of 20lbs to lose for December which will be difficult but I find if I don't push myself I never achieve anything.

Piink Punki
I'd like to congratulate you on your amazing weight loss success, it was after reading your many posts on this forum that I realised that I could turn my life around if I put my mind to it. You're an inspiration and I'd like to thank you for making me realise just what is possible by hard work and dedication.

Kims dad

hey kims dad and welcome to the challenge AND minimins =] , glad you decided to join and get involved coz i know its hard at first, i know how hard it is when your faced with 150lbs to loose but as you can see you can do it , theres no gimmicks or quick fixes just determination is needed =] stick with us and you will be fine xx

Hi and welcome Kims dad.
good luck!

Hi & welcome Kims dad :)

Back