DECEMBER Mini Challenge

Blueeyes26

:wave_cry:Doesn't time fly by, the 1st of December is tomorrow.

I know there are lots of challenges going at the moment, but I thought a mini one for December would be good. I started too late to join the November one, and I would like a mini challenge to see me through the most tempting month of the year.

This isn't a race, we should make our own targets - as different people have different amounts to lose & different CD diet plans over the festive season. We can make up New Year Revolutions. 2009 is going to be a very different year for me - I won't meet my goal for many months, but I hope it will be a very special year for me & a new chapter in my life.

****From the 1st of December to the 31st of Dec - I want to lose a stone.****

GOALS:

Blueeyes26 - 14 lbs
Angie-bum - 5 lbs (3lbs lost)
x-Katie-x - 18 lbs
Sylvie86 - 25 lbs (5lbs lost + 5lbs lost)
Wizzbang - 14 lbs
Dieting Rambler - 14 lbs (4lbs lost + 5lbs lost)
Francesmag - 10 lbs
Snowbaby - 6-8 lbs
Fluffybluecat - 14 lbs
Christy75x - 14 lbs
Nightpaz - 12 lbs (6lbs lost)
Miss Piggy - 10 lbs (2.5lbs lost + 3lbs lost)
LISACDVIRGIN - 19 lbs
Mooee - 14 lbs (7lbs lost + 2lbs lost)
Abigirl234 - 8 lbs

Last edited:
My weight loss has really slowed down now. I am aiming for 6-8lbs

Angie - you look amazing. I saw your skinny jeans yesterday & you loved gorgeous. You are blessed with fab pins.
(At the moment I am so embarrassed about my body, I won't put a full-length photo of my body or full face on the forum - hopefully that will change soon - I have put a photo of my ankle as my avatar at the moment, as I get thinner I'm going to move up my body until there's a photo of my full body & face)

Thankyou very much =) ....and you've got fab ankles!

Mine are not so good which is why I hide them in boots

I'll join this - as my 1st weigh in will fall in December (should hopefully be a good loss) I'll set my goal as 18lbs

My goal for December is 25lbs. Am hoping I get as close to that as possible. We will just have to wait and see. :)

Hi girls, this is the thread I have been waiting for.
I would like to lose a stone in December, bringing my loss to just over 4 stone by christmas. If I do it by december 25th I will have a couple of days off till new year then start again.

Good Luck everybody xx

I will be losing a stone in December... (power of positive thought;))

COUNT ME IN...
Want to lose around 14 pounds - would like to be at lower end of 15 stone range or better still high end 14 stone range by end of year.

I'm moving up the plans at the moment so i can eat 'normally' over xmas but i would still love to lose 12lbs to hit my 5 stone mark so count me in too please xxx

I have been waiting to join a challenge! Thanks for starting it! I would love to lose.... 10lbs

Not too bad ---- just cooooolllllllldddddd.... diet going well, just about to have a soup so hopefully that'll warm me up. Not doing as well on the water as I should today so gonna go glug another pint now.

Lost 10.5lb at my first weigh in last night so that's good towards my mini challenge target :)

Hope everyone else is having a good December ......

My day is alright, freeeeeeezing. I am struggling to concentrate on some Uni work.. Will have to wake up at 3am to try and tackle it. Diet is going well, 2 packs down 2 to go. I will be happy with a loss of 6lbs or more this week. 3 more days to weigh in.

I am peeing ketones too so it's always a good thing, shows me that the diet is working.

Katie - that is such an amazing loss.

I'm freezing too & I am finding it hard to drink all the water as it's so cold. I've been so lazy as I've had 2 weeks off work (holiday time) anf I'm back to boring work on monday :cry:

I used to find when I was at sixth form & uni - I was most productive in the early hours of the morning. I used to like cat naps in the early evening aswell.

Back