DECEMBER Mini Challenge

Yep this ketosis thing sure is fun isn't it - I just asked my hubby did he think I look particulary gorgeous this evening as I'm wearing pale blue jama's, big dark brown furry dressing gown, slippers and pink thick woolly socks that I bought it asda (into which my loving 15yr old son tucked the bottom of my jama's into) ---- it's a sexy look for sure...... Hubby just laughed at me, though luckily he did follow it up with a quick peck so it can't be all bad :D

I've just got through that pint now - got to say that I'm finding the water much easier to drink if it's got the water flavourings in.

I was just thinking this evening about how easy it is to have for example 2 litres of Fanta or Lilt, yet I find it so hard to have 2litres of water. I have to conciously make sure I do.

Lisa, I am sure you will met your 19 lbs goal. Good luck xxxxx

Everyone let me know your losses, and if your week started before the 1st of Dec - let me know how much of this weeks loss you would like me to count in your December target. Thank-you xxxxxx

Last edited:
Can you count me in too!

I would like to lose a stone (minimum) in December.

I had my first Dec WI this week and it was -7lbs.

Ideally, I would ideally like to lose another 10lb to get to 4st by the end of Dec, but am doing an AAMW over Christmas, and have two Christmas lunches, so not sure whether this is possible, but will give it a go!

:smiley1842:

Hi
I'm new here, so hope you don't mind me joining in the xmas challenge.

I would love to lose 8lbs by xmas. I'm soon to be at target so my weight loss has slowed right down unfortunately :-(

x

I'm not doing too badly, in fact I have to remember to eat a bit more. However I am really cold and am drinking enough tea to float a small battleship lol

Evening all! I had my first weigh in for the month and lost 2.5lbs! I would have loved more but have had a few nights out & exercising more so i guess i should be grateful!!! I'm sure i will improve on that next week! Congrats to everyone for their weight loss so far!

okay, I'd settle for 5 pounds off!

8lbs to go

Another 2lbs off for me this week, 8lb to go....and I am doing AAMW at Christmas, so hopefully will shif the 8lb before then!?:8855:

2lbs off, would like to lose another 5 to make it 4 stone by christmas

Great work everyone!
I lost 3lbs this week so that is a total of 5.5lbs so far for dec!
4.5lbs to go till target!

3lbs off, 2 pounds left to have lost 4 stone by Christmas...fingers crossed

Sorry I am such a muppet I forgot to update you:eek:

1st week - 4lbs lost
2nd week - 5 lbs lost
......will let you know how I get on tomorrow.....

Helloooooo

Another 6lb loss for me this week folks.

4lbs lost this week - so only 1lb to meet my stone for December....lets see how much more I can add to it!;)

Back