Decisions

katy73

Silver Member
Hi there everyone, hope we are all motivated and well this morning! Last night we were told that we were getting new uniforms for work and they had a load to try on. I picked a size 22 skirt without thinking so imagine my delight when i fitted into a size 18 with room to spare! I am still currently wearing size 22 maternity trousers(as they wouldn't give me any more uniform) and i had the baby 3 years ago!!!! i was thrilled, the only thing is they have said to choose the size wisely as i won't get any more new uniform after this for another 3 years!!!, hmmm what size do i go for?

I'd go for 14!! If you get smaller then you could always get it altered?

Go for the size you would like to be when you reach target then you can celebrate when you get into them, I have a whole wardrobe I cant quite get into but I try every week and every week im closer lol x

Thanks guys, the trouble is that we have to start wearing them as soon as they arrive and chuck the old ones out, i get 5 shirts, 3 skirts/trousers and 2 blazers so i think i will have to get a couple of different sizes to accommodate my weight loss, oh i get a tie as well but thankfully i don't need to worry about that!!!

Back