Deezers Final stretch.....

Ratbags wahh I feel your pain. Shower n cosy early night.. aah Xx

Aw babes keep strong and don't let TOTM spoil things for you. You've proved ur more than capable of keeping the weight off ;) x x x

Considering Johns away!! Lol.... I'm being really good!!!

I, for some strange reason, have no appetite.... I usually live life like 'ooooh whats my next pack???' But just not bothered at the mo..... Maybe its the heat!!!

Not that I'm complaining.... was a couple of pounds up after my lunch/cocktail last Sunday!! So I'll be happy to have that off and STS to be honest!!!

Feel small everywhere except my tummy!!! *BLOAT*

Funny though.... when i was bigger I never even noticed any bloat.... just had tummy ache..... shws how big I was : )

X

Dee... I know exactly what you mean... When I bloat now OMG can you see it. Must of happened before but I've never noticed it tbh, was my thoughts exactly.

It's great when you don't live by packs and can just go to them at meal times instead x x x

I know... not sure if its because I'm feeling bloated... or I'm just in a routine of eating at certain times!!! Long may it last!!! Lol....

Morning gorgeous Xx

Erk Il add my lovely swollen ankles to the bloat pile LOL.... Oh thinks its rather ammusing :-/ men LOL

Xxxx

I whinge constantly when I'm on Lol...... John just rolls his eyes at me!!!

I soooo wanted a big loss this week.... But hopefully get one next week when this water retention pisses off lol...

Roll on 5.30!!!!

X

I don't wanna go to work.....

12178628211947449361AJ_Buddy_cryingsvgmed.png

Saying that.... at least it'll keep me out of the cupboards!!!

; )

X

Aw hun, know the feeling! I missed my bus this morning (oh the stressssss!) and was an hour late so the day will be a bit shorter yay!!
And it's Friday woohoo!! (Though I know your weekends are Sunday to Monday!)
I have all these jobs lined up for myself in my head as I have so much of this crazy keto-energy!
It's a great side-effect I must say! There won't be a dusty corner or an unpainted room left at the rate I'm going!!! xx

Aww Dee I feel your pain hun, am same whining all time during TOM!
Chin up Hun, n it's great feeling when u feel small.
Xx

Well last night i sorted out under the stairs and did all my housework!!! I didnt stop!! Mental!!!

Love keto energy.... Although tonight i think it'll be home, walk the pups, hot bath, olympics!!!

WILL NOT GIVE IN TO THE MUNCHY CRAVING!!! No sir-ree!!!!

Weigh day tomorrow!! Would love 1 or 2 off!!! But dont think it will happen...... Soooooo dont want to be up!!! : (

X

Ooooh i wonder if 1lb would make me under 30 for my bmi!!!

*Wonders how many lbs equals 1 BMI point*

Deezer said:

I bet ya, it's better than 1 lbs! Xx

I calculated it online and at 5'6" you'd need to be 185lbs to have a BMI of 29.9 hun.....you're sooo close! x

-2lb for me this week..... Weeeeeeee......... I am 185.5 but i am totally taking that as a 185!!!

I am officially 'overweight' out of obese FOREVER!!!!! I am so happy!!! Was feeing a bit down by a slow loss but i cant really complain at 17lb lost in 4 weeks.....

SO this weeks target.... 4lb!!! Then i will officially be in the 12 stone bracket!!!! OMG can you imagine!!!

Hoping when this TOTM bloat goes it'll take an extra 1 or 2lb with it and i can hit the 4!!!!!

Happy girl today!!!

X

Lol slow loss 17 in 4 weeks. Rocking it Dee fair play, especially so considering that it is the latter stages of the diet.

Good going girl ... inspiration x

Well done hunny :) weeee :)

That's amazing Xx

Wee I'm hoping a bit more water comes off too

Xxxx

I'm so excited..... next mini goals..... If i can hit 181 this week I'll be in the 12 stone bracket and in 6lb I'll hit 8 stone off!!!

Can get back to exercising properly after today..... as OH is back.... so tomorrow morning will be run time!!!!

Gonna go all out for that 4 off this week!!!! Sweeeet!!!!

X

Yay Dee :D go girlie you always under estimate ur losses and achievements! Keep going strong and hope bloat does one!!

Have a good week babes x x x

Back