Deezers re-feed!!!

Deezer

Gold Member
DAY ONE....

Breakfast- Lipotrim vannilla in coffee
Lunch- Lipotrim choc (With peppermint tea)
Dinner - Roast chicken breast, spinach, brocoli.
Water(Litres)- 3.5
Snacks- None
Exercise- Week 4 session 2 of C25K
Feelings-I've needed this.....

x

Does it feel strange eating again?? x x x

Ooooh this is soooooo exciting!

xx

Enjoy and good luck Dee. I'll be joining you next week!

Well done deezer , gonna keep following Ur refeed him best of luck hunni x x x

I'm still in ketosis.... how bizarre!!!

.....and long may it continue! I think if you do the re-feed properly, as you are, it will until you introduce carbs.:D

:D hey Mrs Star.... hows day 2 going so far then? Well done on still being in ketosis too....Hope your ok? L xx

Hi Dee, I'm a Gemini and Gemini aren't curious but they'd like to know everything :D am I am wondering why are you refeeding at the moment as you are not at your target yet?

Had a look at your photos and you looking fine, hot lady:D! Wow, cannot how much your face has changed, I didn't recognize you at all! Well done and keep it up, you are an inspiration for a lot of peeps on the LT Forum! x

Omg omg, didn't realise you were actually referring now!! (it's brill isn't it lol!!)

How you finding it? I need to sort out a new diary. I've just had my tuna salad. Could have had pasta tonight with the rest of the family but find I just don't want it. Best of luck Hun xx

Hey didn't realise you were reseeding? Are you reseeding for an event or is this you done with 100% lipotrim? X

Ha I mean re feeding lol

Hi Dee, I'm a Gemini and Gemini aren't curious but they'd like to know everything :D am I am wondering why are you refeeding at the moment as you are not at your target yet?

Had a look at your photos and you looking fine, hot lady:D! Wow, cannot how much your face has changed, I didn't recognize you at all! Well done and keep it up, you are an inspiration for a lot of peeps on the LT Forum! x
Thanks hun... I'm refeeding for a few diffenet reasons really...

I just feel that i have come to an end of it... i am upping my exercise and my body is telling me to eat!! I need more fuel!!

I have a few events over the next few weeks and i didn't want to be on...off....on...off.... I didnt want to give my metabolism that kind of bashing!!

But one of the main reasons was i was sooooo cold... i was just thinking about it constantly....

I think a five(ish) stone head start is good for me...

I am following the re-feed to the sheet but after that i am going to still have a shake in the morning, so extended re-feed i guess... Just until i run out... just gonna get the last few stone off the old fashioned way... i need to learn how to eat right at some point...

I figured whats the worst that can happen?? I get back on for a month in the new year...

x

DAY TWO...

Breakfast- Lipotrim vannilla in coffee
Lunch- Roasted chicken, peas, mushrooms (Added Balsamic vin)
Dinner - Haddock, spinach, green beans
Water(Litres)- 2.5
Snacks- None
Exercise- None...
Feelings- I have done the right thing....

Deezer said:
Thanks hun... I'm refeeding for a few diffenet reasons really...

I just feel that i have come to an end of it... i am upping my exercise and my body is telling me to eat!! I need more fuel!!

I have a few events over the next few weeks and i didn't want to be on...off....on...off.... I didnt want to give my metabolism that kind of bashing!!

But one of the main reasons was i was sooooo cold... i was just thinking about it constantly....

I think a five(ish) stone head start is good for me...

I am following the re-feed to the sheet but after that i am going to still have a shake in the morning, so extended re-feed i guess... Just until i run out... just gonna get the last few stone off the old fashioned way... i need to learn how to eat right at some point...

I figured whats the worst that can happen?? I get back on for a month in the new year...

x

Agh ok, I wish you all the luck Hun x

Back