Deezers re-feed!!!

Thanks Dee for posting this. I'm starting my refeed next week and this is really helping me to prepare. So looking forward to tuna salad!! Glad it is going well.

Well done Dee. You're doing amazingly well and your menu's sound lovely. What's this method you have mentioned? Not heard of it before and can't remember what you called it lol also do you have to introduce the carbs on your refeed? Can you not just not have them if you're not going to be eating them after? I'm confused as to how it all works. My refeed in 2 weeks...can't wait! Xxx

How's it going Deezer? Have you finished refeeding now? Xxx

Hey Dee
Not heard of this Montignac whatsit before! Shall be having a good look, like the sound of that. x

I hope refeed is still going well for you.

Hey dee , hope everything going ok , haven't heard from u in while

I've had a bit of a rough time the past week or so but i'm ok.... Re-feed went fine and although stressed i HAVE NOT turned to food.... SOmething has changed!! I'm pleased with my progress!!! X

Hi Dee so sorry to hear things have been rough. Hope you're ok. ((((Big Hug))))

Sorry you are having a stressful time but very well done or not turning to food, if you can do it now when you are not having a brill time then you can do it any time, amazing you are xxx....if you need an ear am happy to provide one x

Sorry to hear you are stressed. But it's fab that you are not comfort eating. So be proud of yourself for that!!
Well done

Super super well done for not turning to food!! That is such a massive step :) I hope you're okay. Massive big hugs. xxx

well done Dee for not hitting the food - I hope everything works out ok for you!! x

Amazing Dee. You really have changed your life. You're such a strong person you can deal with whatever life chucks at you but even so, we all love you and support you all the way. P xx

Ooooh reprting in.... after the Glasgow 'fun pounds' the hard work has started again...

So yesterday was.... Day one of my extended re-feed.... Till i figure out the monty method..... NEED to finish the book....

DAY ONE....

Breakfast- Lipotrim vannilla in coffee
Lunch- 2 rashers bacon (All fat removed) and 2 scrambled eggs...
Dinner - Lean beef chilli, no bread, no cheese etc...
Water(Litres)- 2.5
Snacks- None
Exercise- Walking dogs twice a day
Feelings- MUST get off fun pounds!!! Lol....

Hi dee, well done with your refeed, how much did you put on when you went to Glasgow if you don't mind me asking?

Well done for getting straight back into it. You'll have the fun pounds off in no time.

Back