DELETE PLEASE

How are peoples losses going with the challenges?
Just realised it's the speedy week for me coming up so having a look through book to think how can get them in my meals and menus

I need to have more speed foods as I've hardly had any xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Very much a newbie on this whole forum thing, but reading this thread has made me chuckle :) So I thought, if it's ok I'd tag along?
I've been doing SW since end of feb and a challenge sounds like fun. I started one challenge last week, WI is on a Wed, so I have been mostly Vegetarian since (exception being a bacon butty this am, but it's a tradition with my best pal and also confirmed SW devotee! :) )
So as I understand the current challenge is 10 SuperSpeed foods a day?

We're all at different stages in the challenge, I started mine on a Sunday so today is my new day/new challenge I've just started the hexb one, but some are on the superfree one, you choose which you want to start with it's entirely up to you ;)

hexB one was that the rumblngs around what to do with Scanbran apart from it makes a reliable substitute for brick mortar for your innards?? :p That said I have nought some because the cake with the Chocolate philly and the one with the apples looked nice and I'm NOT a sweet kinda bird!
I think I can do the superfoods and will check food diary's this veggie week to see if I am on track! :)

Just need a kick up the bracket with variety for me.. all because I had a gain last week (thanks in part to a kidney infection, but mainly down to me :rolleyes:) have decided that at 40 this is the last time I will need to lose this much weight ever again, and seeing as I did SW years ago and lost 5 st, but then immediately got pregnant, challenges are good…. touch of competition and sharing recipes all good :D

Wow I'm shocked about Brussels too.

Yesterday I had:

Split peas
Lettuce
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Spring onions
Pickled onions
Beetroot
Baby sweetcorn
Chillies
Petit pois

Didn't even know chicken was a speed food so happy days as I had that too so that makes me 11 :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back