Demon's Maintenance Journey

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
good morning everyone
huge.gif

Very disappointed - had a phone call yesterday just before lunch - the concert was cancelled - evidently Russell isn't well. We were due to see him a few months ago, but the tour was postponed as he had a brain tumour - doesn't appear to be as serious this time thank goodness and they're hoping to reschedule for Easter weekend.

Feeling really cold this morning - where's spring gone eh!!! Off out a bit earlier today - got to drop the car in for its first MOT on the way to work.

Here's the menu.........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat plus a mug of coffee made with remainder of my half pint skimmed milk.
Mid Morning - small banana
Lunch - pasta, tuna, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. CD caramel bar. Apple.
Dinner - steamed fish and veggies. CD butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
1238.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
boi18.gif
good morning everyone
huge.gif

Rushing around more than usual this morning - got an interview for a new job, but have to go to one of our other offices - a 2hr drive away eeeek !!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the menu.........

Brekkie - 2 shredded wheat plus a mug of coffee made with remainder of my half pint skimmed milk.
Lunch - not sure yet......something from the restaurant. CD caramel bar. Banana.
Dinner - quorn sausages and veggies. CD choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
jtinkbel.gif
huge.gif

Hi Demon, where abouts in Wilts will you be moving from and too, just being nosey. We used to live at Lyneham when hubby was in forces. Lovely part of the country.
Its blooming cold here today, the cars and rooftops are covered in frost this morning. Will you be attending the Bath meet ????

MAINTENANCE
a_sonn06.gif
morning everyone..............just
ashamed0002.gif

Sonki here's the link I get a lot of my piccies from - I've also put some of my favourites on Technical Support - Smilies - page 2

Get Your Free Animations here!

I live in Swindon and will be staying here when we move - will just be in a different area that's all. Know Lyneham quite well - Mother lived in Wroughton for over 30 years before she moved in with us last Nov. We lived in Berks until 8yrs ago - much prefer it here in Wilts.

Thanks for your good wishes for my interview. Think it went okay - you can never really tell with these things. Liked the sound of the job very much. My only concern is that most of the team are based in Northampton and although they said it wouldn't be a problem for me to operate from here, not sure if they will, on consideration, plump for someone over there. They are hoping to let all the applicants know on Monday - so at least I won't be hanging on for ages wondering eh
winking0071.gif

Got another interview Monday afternoon - nothing like hedging all my bets - anything to move away from the WW
confused0061.gif

Off to a
fest30.gif
this evening. Two couples we've been freinds with for many years are having a joint Ruby Wedding Anniversary celebration
awedcake.gif
aaaaaaahhhhh
huge.gif

Sticking to a relatively light day today so that I can truly overindulge like mad later lol

Here goes.........

Brekkie - porridge made with water and milk from my allowance plus a mug of coffee made with the rest of the milk.
Lunch - tuna with salad. CD cranberry crunch bar. Small banana.
Dinner - most probably far too much food and drink..........burp, burp
ashamed0005.gif
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif

4/5ltrs water.
506.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE Saturday
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
morning2.gif
late up as usual
ashamed0005.gif

Had a great time at the party last night and
yeye04.gif
our little socks off
happy0193.gif
Hadn't seen most of them for just over a year so got loads of shocked faces and comments/compliments about my weight loss
happy0005.gif
Didn't get home til the early hours so not planning to do anything at all today!!!!!!!

Just made a big bowl of porridge and planning to scoff a couple of hotcross buns for lunch. Doing roast chicken, new pots and veggies for dinner followed by choccie ice cream. It'll be back to normal tomorrow
winking0071.gif

2.gif
wishing you all a good and POSITIVE Sunday
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
coff5.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Definitely got that Monday morning feeling, but at least it's dry here in Wilts today. Got another interview this afternoon!!!

Here's the menu.........

Lunch - tuna, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. CD malt toffee bar. Apple.
Dinner - chicken and veggies. CD banana shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
2.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
fetch.dll
Well it's third time lucky..........got the job I went for on Friday............YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE......................no more 'wicked witch'
jumping0045.gif

Not sure when I'll be moving over - the norm is a wait of around 4 weeks - guess there'll be a bit of discussion between both HO's today. Not too bothered now - it's taken all the pressure off knowing I'll soon see the back of her
medium-smiley-074.gif

Here's the menu.........

Lunch - chopped new pots, tuna, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. CD caramel bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - chicken and veggies. CD choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
2.gif
huge.gif

Glad to hear you had a great time at the party. Bet you burned a few calories off with all that dancing.
Used to love shopping in Swindon, I also used to work for readers digest......oooh memories.

MAINTENANCE
fetch.dll
It turned really cold here yesterday - hoping it's a bit warmer when I go off to work
confused0066.gif

Thanks sonya, I'm still walking around grinning like a cheshire cat
happy0005.gif

Here's the menu.........

Lunch - pasta, tuna, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc orange bar. Grapes.
Dinner - fish and veggies. CD butterscotch shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE day

MAINTENANCE
morning2.gif
Looks like it's going to be another bright day here in Wilts. Overslept this morning so playing catch up right now getting ready for work. At least I've 4 days off to look forward to......YEAH
medium-smiley-074.gif

Here's the menu.........

Mid Morning - hotcross bun, bet it won't be the last
winking0071.gif
and coffee - celebration at work

Lunch - pasta, tuna, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. CD choc orange bar. Apple.
Dinner - quorn sausages and veggies. CD banana shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.

2.gif
huge.gif

MAINTENANCE
kuikenmetei.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Beautiful, bright and
sun_888.gif
here in Wilts today
happy0005.gif

Just had
buns.gif
for brekkie.............yummy, yummy :eat:

Haven't planned lunch yet, but expect we'll have meatballs with rice for dinner tonight.

Here's wishing you all a lovely Good Friday
Oster107.gif

Well it's third time lucky..........got the job I went for on Friday............YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE......................no more 'wicked witch'
jumping0045.gif

Here's the menu.........

Lunch - chopped new pots, tuna, cucumber and cherry tomatoes tossed in fat free dressing. CD caramel bar. Satsuma.
Dinner - chicken and veggies. CD choc mint shake made into mousse.
4/5ltrs water.
2.gif
huge.gif

You know Deon, I have a confession to make. I drop in on your thread at least everyother day to see how you are getting on and being an awful (and ignorant) visiotr, I never leave a message.

I must apologise - I always find your thread really positive and bright and so positive the way you have your meals planned out and the way you tackle the world.

So I would really like to say well done on getting that job - hope the transfer over goes smoothly - and thank you for helping me look so forwards to Maintenance because if I can be half as bright and positive as you - I will be very happy

Hey Demon how are you doing with maintenance???? Are you still losing weight or staying around the same...?
I didnt ask what job you went for.....! When do you start....etc.

MAINTENANCE

afternoon-title.gif

Had a really hectic day - was up at the crack of dawn fitting clients in - don't intend to work tomorrow or Monday
winking0071.gif

Thanks mindless - sooo pleased you find my maintenance thread helpful. Find planning my meals during the week definitely helps to keep me on track..............and allows me to be a tad indulgent at the weekends
happy0193.gif

Sonya, not trying to lose weight anymore, just maintain - quite happy to stay around my current weight - gives me a nice buffer zone for weekends like this
happy0159.gif
Mind you, I'll be back to being pretty careful come Tuesday given the amount of hotcross buns and choccie scoffed
smileyeating.gif
by then
ashamed0002.gif
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif
happy0192.gif

Got all my fingers and toes crossed - we're off to see the absolutely luscious Russell Watson tomorrow evening - third time lucky hopefully
kisses222.gif

Wishing you all a good and POSITIVE weekend
egghatch.gif

fetch.dll
morning everyone
huge.gif

Lovely and
a_sonn06.gif
here in wilts today. Not planning to do a lot..........might take a potter round some furniture stores if there's any open...........need a new bed. Off out for dinner later.

dier4.gif

MAINTENANCE
kuikenmetei.gif
morning everyone
huge.gif

Up unusually early for a non work day.............well for me anyway lol Off to the big M&S at Camberley to start looking at sofa's etc for the new house. Popped over to the show house yesterday to do a bit of measuring so will be running around with a metal ruler like a mad woman
happy0193.gif

Oster107.gif

Back