Described as "this tall and this WIDE..." New me starts now!

hey hunni, i like the washing up liquid idea i will keep that one in mind lol
oooo maccy ds i miss that, its not worth it though is it.
I think the smaller size clothing is a good idea, i have a size 16 pair of jeans that i last wore when i was about 15 lol i looked great in them (even if i do say so myself lol) so i am aiming for them and working towards getting my ass back in them lol
as for the indian i dont have a clue as i dont eat it but maybe something that isnt cooked with cream i dont know what that would be though sorry
xxxx keep going hunni xxx

Thank you for your support x

Just returned from drs! Im not happy!
I know I'm big, I know I need to lose weight, I know it's down to me and that I will die early if I don't do anything! But to have a gp look at me with disgust when I get upset about my weight tops the lot! She suggests that I should be checked for diabetes as "a person of your size, is highy unlikely that you don't have it!". Nasty cow!! Been booked in for next tues, oh and then when bp needed to be taken she says "maybe they will have a cuff big enough for those extremely large arms of yours"!

I'm f***ing fuming! I will prove the sour faced old goat wrong and all the other "perfect" people in this world!!!!!!

Think slim, be slim!

OK Peps now just chillax for a bit.

First you get on to you local patient trust and make a complaint about the doctor's attitude and next time you ask to see a different doctor. Even when you go for your tests and results insist on a different doctor.

Second unless they have a large enough cuff they won't get an accurate BP reading but they should have them anyway there are larger people than you on the planet.

Third I went through this diabetes/blood test things with my doctor because obviously being such a large person there had to be something wrong with me. Went for the results and the look of amazement on his face as he read through them (several times) gave me a mental "punch the air" moment. If you know what I mean.

Do not let some stupid doctor's attitude make you fall off the wagon. Be strong and stay positive.

Also if you can be brave next time a doctor attacks you in this way say to them "To be perfectly frank doctor I know what size I am and I am doing something about it but your attitude is not helping me and I'd like to see another doctor immediately".

Thank you Tranquility!!

I have now counted to 10 and calmed down!!:smoke:

You are so right I have phoned the surgery and asked for the formal complaint procedure!! Irelevant of my size, colour, height, religion etc etc she shouldnt have spoken to me and treated me in that way!! Defo wont be seeing her again!!:massmoon:

Anyway mvoing on, I came home made teenage sons birthday cake and didnt lick the bowl!! I have also made a dessert thing with coconut muller light and merangue nests!! I will look forward to that later when every one else is stuffing with birthday cake!!

Do you know I think that dr helped me :confused: she has made me think stuff you I will be thin!!! Then I can go back to her and fart in her surgery!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Lmao! Just did a jogging thing on wii fit and my trousers fell down!! My kids were wetting themselves with laughter!!

Hi

what a horrible attitude from your doctor. Definately ask to see a different one next time! Surely her job involves helping you get to a healthy weight and size, not ridicule you????..grrr I'm fuming for you!!!! :)

Now, I was tested for high cholestral prior to lifestyle change, in a run of the mill routine blood test, along with diabetes etc....i was a lb heavier than you at starting weight...and mine were NORMAL!!!!....so someone of 'your size' as your lovely understanding doc said, does not neccessarily have worrying results!....AND my doc/nurse has the large cuff for my bp, and doesn't make an issue out of it, just changes the cuff while chatting to me...i get embarrased..they don't!!! :)

So go for your tests, head held high...and when you have slimmed down, you can smugly walk past todays doc...on your way to your appointment with another doctor with ahuge grin on your face!

Good news on gastric hypnotherapy appt..hope all goes well here for you :)

Enjoy your son's birthday, can't help on indian food, i only know calorific dishes!!!....but i suppose if its not got a creamy sauce or a curry sauce and its a grilled dry dish like chicken etc, it should be okay...enjoy whatever you decide on....oooh coconut muller light...i want one!!!! :)

Good end to a strange day! WI and I lost 3 1/2 lbs!!! Yeah!!! That 1/4 of a stone whoop whoop!! Only 6 1/2 to my 10lb goal!!

I'm so so so so so so pleased!! Bring it on!!!

Last edited:
Thank you rr!! Your words are appreciated!! Your so inspiring for loads of people on here including myself!!!

Hi peps. I'm Hayley.
I know it's hard to ignore people's comments (especially when it's a friend!!!!). But let it make us stronger.
Well done on what you have achieved so far.
I am about to have my second hypno band session.
So far so good for me. I am eating less, eating slower, and eating less crap! and not even got to the band session yet.
I don't know if there are any more of us hypno's on here so I hope we can be 'hypno pals' :D LOL.

Good luck for next week :D

Check out my diary as well
http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/227579-diary-hypno-band.html#post3943291

Off for a few days today and the boys have begged me to take the wii (this means I can buy zumba and shimmy)!! Lol x
Thank you Hayley I will defo keep an eye on your diary!! I really need this to work now! X

woohoo, well done on your weight loss, and you deserved a lovely end to your day! :)

Off on hols hun?..enjoy yourself, and zumba your way through any holiday goodies :)

Look forward to chatting more on your return x

ooo congrats on your loss hunni well done.
What a horrible doctor you have! Ignore and make sure you see another doctor next time, really they dont have the right to speak to you like that whether you are big or skinny, small or tall, they have a duty of care to everybody. Defo make a complaint.
Have a nice few days, enjoy youself!
Oh and also everytime i go to the docs no matter what for they insist on a blood test for diabetes and i have always had the all clear, just because you are big doesnt mean you have anything wrong with you thats a stupid thing to say from the doc!
xxx

Hi beanboy, my hubby is a qualified hypnotherapist too :), but has since changed careers! He said, to hypnotise me, might prove probmatic, because I am 'so close to him', it might not 'work'....I suppose I might become defiant to his suggestions!!! hee hee :)

Well my oh is a builder! :) so I have to pay for such luxury!!

Just got back from a few days away! It was lovely managed to eat well with only a few minor cheats such as one packet of crisps and one burger off the BBQ!! No alcohol or take aways!!

Only managed to pop on here quickly so I will need to catch up with all the news!! Really looking forward to my hypno band on wed eve but not to the drs appt on tues!!! :(

Went swimming whilst away felt like a prune we were on there so long! Boyd wanted me to go down the flume, I promised them next time were there when I've lost a little more weight! I worry about the height of the splash at the bottom! The bigger the splash the bigger the person!!! Not sure if there is enough water in the bottom!! Also I was worried my ass wouldn't fit on the slide!!!

Speak soon all. Think slim be slim!! X

Glad you had a good timeaway, and kept your wee treats in check..that will have done no harm at all..well done you!

Good luck with drs and hypno band appt..look forward to hearing all about it!

married to a builder?..you lucky woman :) I'm jealous!

When I was 'between' marriages..hee hee...i remember saying, i hope my next husband is a joiner!...he wasn't..but i fell in love regardless :)

My oh is an absolute rock rr!! He is ace!! I mean this morning, without thinking at my parents place I put a digestive in my mouth!! Oh looked at me and gave me the nod (I have asked him to keep an eye on what I shovel in) so I took the biscuit out and threw it in the bin! At the time I felt really pi**ed off but, on reflection I am so glad! I didn't need it didn't really want it, it was just an action!!!

Moral of today think twice before putting something in my waste disposal system...is it needed?...is it wanted?...how much do I want to lose weight???

Good wi in tues u hope!! And Hypno band on wed eve!! ***EXCITED**

Back