Described as "this tall and this WIDE..." New me starts now!

Well I decided to return head hung in shame!! I would love to catch up with some old pals rainbow rose, miss piggy etc x maybe you can find me??

Hello hun x Welcome back :)

How are you doing? Don't worry about hanging your head, we've all been there, especially me!

What is important is that you have returned..so everything you do and commit to now..is far more beneficial to what you have succumbed to in the past!!!!..that was then, this is NOW :)

Come on, onward and downward. Keep posting, I look forward to chatting with you again :)

( I don't think Miss Piggy is around any more :( )

Hi rose x how on earth are you?? How much lost how??? So pleased to be back!! Ready for all the gossip and good advice you give x

I'm good thanks!..I've lost almoat 8 stone hun!!!!..but its not always been easy and today I realised I hadn't been eating enough calories for the past 2 weeks and have stayed exactly the same!..but I intend upping the cals this week and see what next week brings..if its a gain..I'll sob! ha ha

I'm in the silver section diaries now hun, you need 500 posts to find me!!!..so get posting! :)

What have you been up to?

Ooh just been silly with the eating rose!! I'm doing an 8hr diet at the moment, hoping to drop a couple of stone quite quickly as I feel like rubbish!!! Drs now think I have sleep apnea? I hope not, mind you I've not slept in my own bed now for three months as I snore too much!!! X

Eight stone wow!!! You must feel amazing x

I do..and as the old saying goes, if I can do it, anybody can! :) Pity its taking me 25+ years to do it though! ha ha

I suffered from some form of sleep apnoea..I'm sure of it! I used to waken myself up chocking, spluttering and even snoring! It was scary hun and all down to the excess weight around my neck and throat!

When the weight comes off..things like that stop..honestly! :)

Back