Described as "this tall and this WIDE..." New me starts now!

Danger averted!! Had a vegetable wrap thing!! Don't usually choose vegetarian options but it was blooming loverly!!!

Been away

I haven't been on for a while due to broken laptop. But all fixed now.

Wow. You've had a busy week.

Unfortunately for us women, our weight fluctuates A LOT. But remember you have been doing a lot of exercise as well, so you have to account for any muscle gain. But any muscle gain will prove its worth at next weigh in :D

Well done on your choices. I had a chicken and bacon salad when I went out for tea on sun and it was lovely and huge.

Rainbow- You should really think about the counselling. Your good at it. And its never too late to change your career path if its something you want to do.

To be honest tho I would have thought the size I am at the moment muscle Vs fat really wasn't an issue!! That sounds so thick but I just don't see myself as building muscle!!

Yea half lb weight gain I am over it now and need to move on! Once again looking forward to my Hypno on wed!! If it's not cancelled again!! X
hope your all doing well!!

To be honest tho I would have thought the size I am at the moment muscle Vs fat really wasn't an issue!! That sounds so thick but I just don't see myself as building muscle!!

Yea half lb weight gain I am over it now and need to move on! Once again looking forward to my Hypno on wed!! If it's not cancelled again!! X
hope your all doing well!!

Build muscle, it helps burn the cals faster.
You don't have to see yourself as building it but it does help to tone you up a bit underneath the fat stores. You can use household things like cans of beans or filled water bottles to use as weights or splash out on some wrist/ankle weights or dumb bells.

Congratulations on your results.

Mornin Pephouse,
i think we are about the same size just now and there is not a hope of seeing any muscle to in me either, but i think it would be a good idea to start toning exercises now cos by the time we do lose all the wobbly bits we will have nice toned arms, wouldnt that be great? i might start today.:)

Thought I would put a piccy up of oh and 3 boys when we went fishing tother day!! Lovely time was had x it was before I lost some weight and I struggled to get on the boat let alone get off!! X

Bad night last night! Went to a garden party down the road!! 5 large glasses of wine, slice of quiche and a bounce on the bouncy castle!! Woken up with a major hang over! Blown the weight loss out the water this week now :( x hey ho it was a good night and I dont do it very often!! ;) x

Good morning *whispers*..how's your head now? :)

hey, one slice of quiche, even 5 glasses of wine won't do too much harm to a previously good week, don't worry, the scales won't be cruel!..you probably bounced off the calories on the bouncy castle :)

keep drinking water until you feel a bit better hun, that was yesterday, today is a brand new day and the beginning of a brand new week :)

oo hope you are feeling better?
well done on your grades huni, good job!
you sound like you had a good night though so dont be too hard on yourself, you have to go out and enjoy yourself every so often dont you!
xxx

Worry not hun,
one wee naughty day changes nothing, you are still gony get to your goal, and you did deserve a wee special day, you did so well with you results, hope you are still feeling very proud of that :)

Aw thank you everyone!! I did enjoy myself paid for it today tho!! Two boys wanted to make pizza, bases and all! And my youngest begged me for gingerbread men!! Oh the pain!! Mind you my salmon, new potatoes and vegetables was delish!!!! Xx happy slimming everyone x wi tomorrow x

Well pleased with my wi! I lost 2lb! That's 27 in total so far!! Yeah!!!
Thank you to everyone who writes on here all the reading really helps me along the way x

I am ready for today!! Hypno band appt tonight, im excited about it now! (again) I am also hoping the cbt will help me, I spoke to my sis yesterday and out of my mouth came "I just dont know why i cant bear for food to be left" i am ok at home now as washing up liquid spray works well but when we are out?? For example a trip to mac ds and youngest son dosent eat chips (always askes for them tho) so he leaves them and I have a frantic time trying to get everyone else to finish them, if they wont then I feel I have to!! WHY???
My sis replied with "what are you a rubbish bin?"
So so true, anyway really hoping she can help me with that!!

Happy slimming everyone x

well done on the weight loss...fantastic! Good luck for tonight hun, i look forward to hearing all about it :)

I used to do the 'don't waste food..so i'll eat it rule!!! ;).....like everything else, it becomes easier with habit...but when out, maybe you could carry a wee hand gel with you, handbag size..and squirt the leftovers discreetly :)..or ask your son to bin them as soon as he decides he doesn't want them after all!

Well done on the 2lbs! I think alot of us were brought up to feel that leaving food was wrong. A (very slim!) friend of mine just keeps saying that it's as much of a waste in your tummy as it is in the bin. Especially those mc d's chips! Tasty but like eating air.

You are all so right I just need my subconscious to realise that now lol x

Well my first Hypno appt went really well!! She is lovely and spent over 2 hours going through the when, why and whats! Spilt my guts (pardon the pun) mega style, but actually by admitting to someone about my eating habits I kind of realised why I am so overweight!!
She has started the process of me thinking my stomach is the size of a golf ball (not a Gert rugby ball!)!!
I go back in 10 days and I'm really excited! I chose to have yoghurt for breakie and I have eaten it and fell sooooooooo full already! And I haven't had my Hypno band fitted yet!! That comes on the third visit!!
Told her I would like to aim for 140lbs ultimately but am setting small targets eg Christmas, Easter and wedding anniversary etc x
Glad I went I feel really focused and ready for the changes x

Back