ProPoints Destination size 10

Hi there! I'm only two and a bit weeks into this myself, so far used all my weeklies both weeks lol but I still lost. Good luck for ur weigh in on sat :)

I tend to have better losses when I used my 49weeklies. ;)

I am rapidly going through my weeklies this week :/ so tomorrow I'm defo gonna make a big pot of zero point soup. I'm thinking roasted tomato and spicy red pepper. Also gonna buy carrot batons to munch on nom nom!

In my third week of ww and I have to admit I'm struggling a wee bit :( I always get this far and they give up! Not this time!
I would love something nice for dinner tonight, still can't decide what to have..

Today so far..
Breakfast
Granola bar 3
Apple 0
Coffee 0

Lunch
Tesco sandwich 8

Snack
Crackers 4
Almonds 3

So 18/29 used so far. Will update again later. I'm thinking homemade pizza on pitta or wrap for dinner (might help my domino craving lol - they must add stuff to their pizzas cos I think I'm addicted!)

Dinner
Pizza express light pollo picante pizza 11pp!
Had it with a lovely big salad with balsamic vinegar and it defo hit the spot :)

It was a shop bought one, worked it out using my ww calculator app. Couldn't believe it was only 11pp! Mind you it didn't have much cheese on it but it was really yummy.

Hi thought I'd follow :)

I've been doing weight watchers 7ish weeks and I'm loving it I have my days where I just won't to eat everything in sight but don't dwell on it I just wipe the slate clean and start a fresh!
You food diary looks good!
And I'm so going to try that pizza! Was it only 11pp for the whole thing? :0
Good luck Hun and you can do this!! Xx

Exam tomorrow :( freaking out! Didn't do too badly with the eating today though so I'm happy.
Just glad to feel better today, haven't had a tummy bug like that since I was a child!

Breakfast
Cinnamon n raisin New York bagel 6
Banana 0
Coffee 0

Lunch
2 hovis 5
Salad
Salad cream light 1
Ham 1

Snacks
Baby carrots raw 0
Crisps 2

Dinner
Brown stew 4
Oven chips 4
Peas 1

Curly wurly 3

27/29

May have to get one, cannot remember the last time I ate a pizza to myself and a pizza sounds so naughty!! Like you all I want to be is a size 10 but it feels like a long way off. Good luck for you're exam today and I look forward to reading more of your diary x

Exam over, so glad I have a week to myself now and I'm going away for two nights to a hotel tues and wed night! Bliss going to a wee seaside town and staying in a place that I can use the pool etc. will try to be careful what I eat but I'm not promising as this is prob the only holiday I might get all year!!

Today's food
Breakfast
2 slices nimble Danish 2
Lurpak light 2

Lunch
Wheaten bread 4
Butter 2
Scrambled eggs 4

Dinner
Left over beef stew 4
Bread and Philly light 7 (strange combo but I enjoyed it!!)

Total so far 24/29 leaving 5pp
What's nice for 5pp?

Exam over, so glad I have a week to myself now and I'm going away for two nights to a hotel tues and wed night! Bliss going to a wee seaside town and staying in a place that I can use the pool etc. will try to be careful what I eat but I'm not promising as this is prob the only holiday I might get all year!!

Today's food
Breakfast
2 slices nimble Danish 2
Lurpak light 2

Lunch
Wheaten bread 4
Butter 2
Scrambled eggs 4

Dinner
Left over beef stew 4
Bread and Philly light 7 (strange combo but I enjoyed it!!)

Total so far 24/29 leaving 5pp
What's nice for 5pp?

Hope you get results you want for exam:)

Time away sounds nice!! Luck you :) enjoy x

I lost 2.5 this week and finding it easy to keep on track so far x hope it lasts lol x

Ok I'm back but I've been totally off plan, missed this weeks weigh in so I'll just start tracking again tomorrow and take it from there! Had an Indian one night when I was away (mega pp) and a reasonably healthy chicken dish the night before. No desserts but plenty of wine... Will see what the damage is next week!

Have done again what I always do :( Messed up big time. Went totally off plan and ate whatever I wanted then felt guilty and ate other bad stuff! Really considered not going to my class tonight but enough is enough. I'm the only one who can do this so I need to seriously consider my reasons (of which there are many) and stop giving up when I get to a hurdle..

Has anyone else struggled and given up then started again and kept at it? I'm dreading weigh in tonight. I've more than likely gained all 3.5lb plus 1 or 2! The shame!

I've messed up too, eating far too much of all the wrong stuff and not caring at the time, I care now too. Class tonight, I'm definately going, helps draw a line under the week and lets me know what I need to do. Definately go, stay for the meeting and start again :D

Ok... 3.5lbs on, but to be honest I knew it and I'm glad I've gone as I can now turn over a new leaf! Spoke with my leader and I've decided to try a few days of filling and healthy mixed in this week. We wouldn't be human if we didn't occasionally stumble and fall. It's getting up and keeping going that's important and not lying with your face in the dirt!

Ok... 3.5lbs on, but to be honest I knew it and I'm glad I've gone as I can now turn over a new leaf! Spoke with my leader and I've decided to try a few days of filling and healthy mixed in this week. We wouldn't be human if we didn't occasionally stumble and fall. It's getting up and keeping going that's important and not lying with your face in the dirt!

Love this, you are so right, we all have weeks like that, as long as we get up and keep trying thats all that counts. I put on 2lb and it'll be gone next week;). Filling and healthy is great, I'll be doing mostly that as well. I'll be looking forward to seeing your food diaries, feel free to check mine out too! Good luck for the week ahead xx Laura

Back