Determined to stick to it

My little one was up being sick all last night and has been quite poorly today. I was supposed to be out with friends tonight but I'm now on baby watch. So to treat myself I've had a Dr Pepper Zero and a stuffed marrow. Living on the wild side!!! So much better than my usual indulgences .

I used to drink at least 2 litres a day of coke zero/ Pepsi max etc a day... When I started this last time about 15 months ago a stopped and have never started again... Partly due to the caffeine and me not sleeping but also I think the sweetness made me want more sweet stuff... Anyhow... Recently I started drinking dr pepper zero with vodka (before s&s) and was amazed to find out it had more caffeine in than coke!!!!! So that's off the menu again now :-(

Ooo ooo ooo are we allowed dr pepper zero? Ooo I hope so! Yum yum! Xx

Cheekychick- I haven't got much of a sweet tooth so that doesn't bother me too much but I try not to drink it too late as it does stop me sleeping.

Sammy yep no citric acid so it's fine.

Omg I'm sooo happy!! Gonna buy some tomorrow!! You've made my day!! Xx

Caught a 24 hour sickness bug off my little one. I collapsed last night, I guess because I'm on so few calories and I didn't get to keep any yesterday. I think I may have to come off plan for a couple of days to get my energy back.
Anyone had a similar problem got any ideas?

I hope you feel better soon fran, sounds terrible. I would come off the plan to get your strength up and continue in a couple of days hun. Its better to be safe than sorry. Try to "be good" though. hehe xx

I had a vomiting bug when doing cambridge and initially thought I'd press on that the vitamins in the packs would do me good. It was when I stopped for a few days and gave my tummy a rest I felt better. I just had dry toast. I also went right off the packs when I was ill. Everyone's different tho. You should respond to your body.

Hope you feel better soon. Bigs hugs x

Forgot to post my weigh in this morning. 3.5lbs off for me this week.

Feeling much better so back on plan. Can't say I really want to eat anything at all though.
Anyway 7lbs left for Sept target - not looking hopeful. 100% through to the end!!! Then only 4 days till holiday.

Glad you are feeling better :)

**** day at work today. Really wanted comfort food. Settled with a steak and cauliflower mash so not too bad. However hopped on the scale earlier and those pesky 4 lbs are still hanging around from my unplanned days off. Pushed me back up to 100kg which is just rubbish. Feeling quite low about it but I think that's partly cos I'm still tired from being ill.
Really hoping to still manage a loss this week but not looking good.
Come on I want to be in the 14's before my holiday!!!

Sunday

STS this week. I'm currently off plan although having shakes for breakfast and lunch and trying to be sensible for dinner. Going away next week so going back on plan when I get back. I guess that as I haven't gained being off plan that's a good sign.

So off plan this week and so far so good. I don't seem to be gaining really. We went to an autumn menu tasting which involved a lot of courses and I did have a small gain from that but I would have expected that. On the whole though it's not been too bad. Really enjoying having a salad at lunch which is a first. I guess going without food for so long you start to appreciate it more.
So I go away Saturday and I'm terrified I'll put it all back on. Going to try to stay low carb but will have to see what is available.
Actually looking forward to getting back on plan after holiday as being this weight is new territory for me (as an adult) so anything I lose now is a bonus for me.

I hope everyone is having a good week.

Gained 5lbs while away, so in total have gained 6.5lbs.

I am taking heart that it could have been a lot worse and considering what I ate and drank I'm surprised it's not.

Hopefully can shift it all this week. Maybe even take a leaf out of Lyndzi's book and lose a couple extra for good measure.

I'm sure you'll shift it this week and then you'll be back on track xx

I'm sure you will and will be right back on track!! Xx

Back