Total Solution DeterminedLady's TS Diary

determinedlady

Hello all, I'm starting TS on Mon 2nd. I've got:

Shakes and Bars bumper pack :checkmark green:
New scales (not weighed self yet) :checkmark green:
Got my diary on here :checkmark green:

This is my first time on a VLCD, so i'm a complete noob! I know i'm around 13 and a half stones (weighing myself Monday) so at 5ft 2 I've got a fair bit to lose. I want to be comfy this summer, I'm sick of feeling clammy in the heat, sick of covering up because i'm self conscious and sick of not fitting onto 90% of my clothes.
I'm looking forward to looking and feeling much better.
This forum is FAB by the way, everyone has done so well :)

Oh god i feel the same as you and also 5ft 2in its a bummer being short isnt it? i started on exante a month ago and up until weigh in last monday i had lost 20lb and that was in just 3 weeks so good luck and stick with it its not that bad once you got first week over with it gets a whole lot easier(just keep that in mind).

Hi and welcome a few of us are very new to this journey - it's hard but worth it (so I am told lol) looking forward to reading your diary

Oh god i feel the same as you and also 5ft 2in its a bummer being short isnt it? i started on exante a month ago and up until weigh in last monday i had lost 20lb and that was in just 3 weeks so good luck and stick with it its not that bad once you got first week over with it gets a whole lot easier(just keep that in mind).

Thanks for this, it's so encouraging reading how well people have done :) xx

Yeeeahh! found your diary, If I can do this diet anyone can.. You'll be fine.... Looking forward to reading your diary over the coming weeks :)

Morning all!! I weighed myself 'proper' this morning and it was about as bad as i'd thought- 4 stone to lose :eek: *gulp* Anyway my weight is a fact that I have to accept but today is the last time i'll see that number (forever hopefully)
I'm starting my day with a coffee as usual (black of course :(- i'm sure i'll get used to it) Later i'll have a vanilla shake. My plan is to have my packs later than I usually have meals because evenings are my nemesis! I hope to save the bar until tonight.
I hate my weight at the moment and this will spur me on, aso everyone's inspirational stories gee me up. Thanks for the encouragement everyone :) I'll check back later and add my thoughts on the food packs and how i'm coping.
Bye for now xx

Hey , i started at 14st 1lb wow wat a shock that was! had avoided the scales for many months i actually managed to put on 2 and half stones since this time last year(greedy cow lol) am hoping thats the last time i ever see those digits again! first week of exante i lost 11lb, 2nd 6lb,3rd 3lb and another 5 this morning and i have always been a relatively slow loser on other diets, i look forward to seeing your first weigh in, :D the first week is not easy u will b hungry but it gets a hell of a lot easier from then im wishing you all the luck in the world u can do this!

Well i've made up the vanilla shake with 250ml water and some ice cubes and i'm pleasantly surprised :) It has a creamy taste and texture- it's not overly vanilla-ey but that doesn't bother me. I took my 1st mouthful and waited for that nasty artificial sweetener taste ....but there is none! Great stuff! I'm sure certain sweeteners make me crave sugar but I can already tell this isn't going to do that. It's definately filling too, i'm 3/4 through it and feel satisfied :happy036:

I won't count my chickens yet though because I know from everyone elses experience that the first days are really tough so i'm ready with my green tea and sparkling water. I just need to make a trip to Asda for the allowed drinks 'just in case'.

So far I likey! :D

Hey , i started at 14st 1lb wow wat a shock that was! had avoided the scales for many months i actually managed to put on 2 and half stones since this time last year(greedy cow lol) am hoping thats the last time i ever see those digits again! first week of exante i lost 11lb, 2nd 6lb,3rd 3lb and another 5 this morning and i have always been a relatively slow loser on other diets, i look forward to seeing your first weigh in, :D the first week is not easy u will b hungry but it gets a hell of a lot easier from then im wishing you all the luck in the world u can do this!

I have also put on about two stones within a year due to my hubby being gravely ill and me stuffing my face for comfort, and what I fine mess i've got myself into lol! You have done brilliantly, thanks for the encouragement. I hope for the best losses possible too xxx

Welcome!!! Im very similar. Just starting today. Just weighed myself...13st 2 so fingers crossed. We just need to get over the first few days...keep me posted how you get on :)

I have never drunk the vanilla as it comes i do like it cold as well with 2 teaspoons of coffee in(and ice) ,helps me get going in morning and i have not experienced any nasty headaches either! i like all the shakes a lot of people say they are not sweet enough but i find them fine and believe me i have a sweet tooth thats what got me in this mess in the first place!

Ooooh, i've just discovered i'm an 'subconscious' eater! I was in the kitchen minding my own business when my hand reached out to a tub of ahem- 'a type of crisp in a tube', anyway I'm not even hungry but glad I stopped myself before I grabbed one!! :confused::confused::confused: PHEW!

I'm going to have to break that bad habit. Well, now I know for deffo the weight didn't go on by itself! :rolleyes:

Beware the subconscious snacking!

GOOD MORNING :character00238:

I had a terrible night sleep and it's rotten weather BUT I did 100% yesterday and that's the first thing I thought about this morning and I feel happy!! :banana dancer:

I forgot to update about my evening 'meal' last night. I had the toffee nut bar and found it was ok. I started eating it about 7pm and grazed on it all evening (evenings are when I pick so it was my saviour)
This morning I had a latte...oh yes......thanks to a poster on here ( allwaysonadiet) I mixed some vanilla milkshake with my black coffe and voila! A lovely creamy latte YUM!
I feel SO positive, I have taken lots of inspiratin from this group. One thing I want to emulate is Alana's attitude..I too want to be at the helm and I'm riding this thing and it's not controlling me. It's SO important that I don't allow myself to feel deprived, that's why control is crucial.
I am riding a stallion called Exante and it's going to take me to a new slimmer me :D Oh yes! xx

Back