Dew Drop Inn!! Hour x Hour, Day x Day...

Watching Bridesmaids ... not bad at all for a comedy. Not my favorite genre. But very good x

Clarabow I was quite impressed with bridesmaids!

Andy - I hope it gets easier for you! X

It is going to get easier. As this stubborn mare has decided that it will be easier ! Once I have made my mind up on things I am pretty hard to budge. :)

Things I have made my mind up on include :-
1) leaving my job, a better one IS out there for me.
2) loosing 8 stone. By hook or by crook I am going to het there.

Historical stuff I have decided upon and done :-
1) handed my notice in for a job up north to return to Wales without a job to go to. Notice given in. Job found in the notice period.

2) left abusive relationship and stayed left even though I loved him and wanted to be with him.

3) bought and living in the house of my dreams. Wanted this house ad a child and now I am here.

4)wonderfully qualified and trained in s field that I love. Despite all odds and innate laziness.

So all in all I get there and get there well. Defeat is not an outcome just a learning experience to get to the end goal. Onwards xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great post Clara!!! THat is a great stoy, that you bought the house you loved as a child!!!! How fantastic is that!!!! :)

Its amazing - we are very clever creatures, and really we can do anyting if we oput our mind to it. I know you will shift those 8 stones!!! I just know it!

Have a good day - its FRIDAY!!! Sneakily giver yer boss two fingers up when they arent looking!! :D

xxx

Thanks for that. Not only is it Friday but it's a day off and a long weekend for me :)

Have a great day all you people out there. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hows erveryones day going? Only 3.5 hours to go till the weekend!!!!

Hubby just got OT for tonight so I have the house to myself - and I am deffo getting in to that great part of Ketosis where hunger erally is going - its nearly 2pm and I have not yet had any packs - so will have all 4 packs to play with tonight!!!

I love it when its like that - I used to save them all for the evening, and have a three course meal and snax for a movie. :D

I think I will make my "LL Cheesecake" and watch a movie. I am also going to bake some doggie treats for my pooch. Maybe try to have a hot bubble bath as well. Be great if I can stay in there more then 10 minutes. <ahhhhhhhhhh I can smell the ovely spa products already!>

I love Friday nights!!!!!!!!!! No School!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quite agree with you, lovely relaxation plan.

Best of all no school in the morning. I am soo looking forward to a lie in. Was up at 6:30 today what was that all about.

Good news I have had an interview through for the secondment that I would really like. I think my boss will be glad to see the back of me, so she should let me go lol.

Oh yes it will be so!

Good luck Clara,
Def time to move on. xx:)

Loving this thread!!!

Clara you have such a positive outlook on life, I love the fact you have set and succeeded some challenging goals. The job is just the next one on the list for you!

BL you are such a strong lady, wish I had the strength to leave my packs until the evening.

Have a lovely day everyone, I'm off to get my nails done after I have mucked the horses out, going to get wet though it's chucking it down. Xxx

Morning ladies and gents!

Its raining out! I am a happy girl!!! :D

Lady, I really like saving them till nightime. That way I can have a "milky coffee" or two with a vanilla pack when I come in from work to unwind. Then, I can have a savory pack later for dinner. and 2 to play with either combining in to one, or a hot chocolate before bed - whatever is the pack d'jour! :D That is how I did it for most of my ten months. But takes a while ti get into it - full ketosis has to be burning strong to get there! For me anyway. :)

Anyhoo - hubby is home for a rare saturday. He's watching some TV and I am just making a big jug of Ice Tea for todays water requirement, and then I am going to go into the kitchen <<EEEEK!!>> :D and make my dog some dog biscuits with the door wide open so I can hear the lovely rain falling on the garden.

Then maybe a walkin the rain to the park with the dog - get good and wet and muddy and then bubble baths for both of us!

Have a good day everyone!!!

xxx

BL you can be our little water nymph lol

Lovely days planned guys. My day will be a totally self indulgent one. Have cleared my kitchen, house is looking presentable so I can chill. Day watching lovely crap on the telly, smoothing the dog, bath later. Enjoying my coffee and packs. No stress. Lovely :)

lol - not the first time I have been told that Clara! From my first dip in a pool as a baby I have been hooked. I love being in water!!!! Only thing, since moms accident in the bath, and my finding her, I can no longer take lovely long baths like I used to adore. As soon as I lay backin the hot water, well, its just too difficult. I hope one day I can, because it is so beneficial for all my bone problems. But so far, I a lucky if I can last 10 minutes. :( Hopeful that one day they wont bring back flashbacks and replays. One can live in hope! :)

Doggy biccies in the oven, hubby napping....what next! ?

Maybe a chick flick and some knittings. LOL I sound like an old lady!! :D

Hope you are enjoying your chill time!! I love days like these!!! :)

xx

BL - I am really sorry to hear that a bath brings back horrible memories. Have you ever looked into floatation tanks? some spas do them. Its like a massive cubicle with swimming pool temperature water and you just lie there and float around, the water has different nutrients in it. I have had a few sessions and you come out so relaxed and skin is super soft, they apparently help with joint problems etc. Just a thought :)

xx

Hi Lou, thanks. Yeah, its something that upsets me quite alot....my baths were my total happy place. Its one of the biggest scars left to deal with, and in time I hope too.

In the meantime, what you described sounds pretty heavenly~!!!! I will look in to it. Is it like a big pool with lots of people floating or oversized tubs where you are on your own?

xx

BL - your on your own, I'd say the room is about the size of a king size bed. The ones that I visited have a door so you can be in darkness with twinkling lights and relaxing music or no music and no lights etc. Its up to you. I slept for four hours afterwards once. It can be pricey but the spas usually do deals for block buying. x

Sent you a PM BL. Bathing will come just not at the momment.

Love the knitting thing. Wish I had learnt to knit before my gran passed away. She was amazing aran's and all the fancy stuff. My next challenge is to do a bit of sewing. I mean if I am to become this totall foxy 40's housewife goddess, I need my basic skills. lol

Dog biccy's what do you put in yours ? Sound good and my pooch would love them.

Whilst doing nothing I have cleaned my kitchen and sorted my bathroom. Little and often. Also watched two movies :) Drinking my water and painted my nails. Good woman lol

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm now a 5 in terms of how hard I'm finding this. So it's levelled off and I hope it stays that way. I don't want it to be easy - I want it to be hard and painful enough that I remember it every time I think about eating when I don't need to. But not so hard that I fall on my face.

I've more or less decided that 14st is my finishing weight this time (last time I stopped at 13st 4lbs and didn't feel finished - but the world, and myself, have moved on - I was happy at 14st).

So I have 16.4lbs left to lose. I'm trying out that instead of "it's going to take till at least then". It'll take what it takes, but almost every day, it'll be a little closer.

Back