Dew Drop Inn!! Hour x Hour, Day x Day...

Sorry to hear ur news. You are a pro at this so you will do just fine x thinking of you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Monday 25th July

Happy Monday people. Hope this week is finding you focused and well.

Keep fighting the good fight x

Hi everyone :) Happy Saturday - thank god! What a week it had been - between the funeral and pressure at work, I am so glad i can just be here chilin today.

Lots of housework ahead - catch up on a couple of shows Big Love, Carnivale, Mildred Peirce and The Big C - and then maybe get a walk in later with the pooch.

Looking forward to weigh in. Hoping for a loss of 2.5 Stone. THen I'd be nearly done. :giggle: :D

Happy days though - this is one month done already. Yay!

Have a good one!!

xx

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

This is day 7 and 1/2 for me on my foodpacks (I eased myself in last Sunday and went full guns blazing from last Monday). I had picked up the foodpacks on the Saturday at a drop in and between that drop in and my class on Weds lost 4lbs.

Ooops this is turning into a diary entry rather than a day update.

So today I've had a lazy and indulgent me day. I've gone back through some chapters in the "my journey" book, thought long and hard about the ups, ups, ups (and minimal downs) that I've had with my weight loss battle over the last 12 months and spent a good part of the day browsing this website. The site is full of incredibly inspiring stories and I'm hoping that trying to "share" my thoughts will help me deal with my food demons.

I've enjoyed my foodpacks today - porridge, vanilla shake (turned into my first v yummy latte), shepherds pie and a chocolate shake. I've managed nearly 4 litres which is unusual for me and it has resulted in numerous trips to the loo (I suppose that is helping keep me active in a very low key way).

I hope everyone else has had a relaxing and enjoyable weekend!

DTL Xx

Day 11 for me and I've only just found this fabulous forum!

I'm finding it all very straight forward and simple. I've drunk 3ls of water today, less than usual, but I only got up at 11 :eek:

Did BodyBalance class and it was so much easier than last week.

Busy day tomorrow. Its my day off, but I'm getting a new (to us) car as a surprise for DD. She's nearly 18 and has been learning to drive. I think she will pass out when I come home lol.

I'm giving myself a pat on the back for yesterday. :) I was at a friends and ate my bar with a cup of black tea while he ate his evening tea. He offered to share his dessert but I said no thanks. His sister said its a recipe she brought back from Chile, just try a bite. But I said no thanks, not even a bite.
He said one advantage, didn't have to share his dessert...lol:D

Good for you...its all these little things that add up and make a difference.

Hi everyone :)

hows trix?

I am sat here with a stinkin head cold and sore throat......feel rubbish!! I am so mad - I havnet had a cold for 3 years!! Broke my record. :(

Its hard, cause my whole life, have done the old, "Feed a cold - starve a Fever" and my chatter box has been telling me all day I need to feed my cold!! Grrr!!!! Silencio! lol

I think it may need to be an early night tonight.

Hope everyone is good!

xx

Hi folks

Its been a bit hectic here today. Its my birthday, but more importantly the exam results are out today in Scotland. We have run the full gammit of emotions. We dont know if DD has got into uni yet.

As ever, my first thoughts were to dive into some food, but than soon passed. I'm starting to get compliments on my wieght loss. I can do this!!!

BL - do you have any st clements mix? I found that invaluable when I was feeling under the weather xx

Debbi8489 said:
Hi folks

Its been a bit hectic here today. Its my birthday, but more importantly the exam results are out today in Scotland. We have run the full gammit of emotions. We dont know if DD has got into uni yet.

As ever, my first thoughts were to dive into some food, but than soon passed. I'm starting to get compliments on my wieght loss. I can do this!!!

BL - do you have any st clements mix? I found that invaluable when I was feeling under the weather xx

Happy birthday to you!,
:)
Jx

Happy Birthday Deb, best wishes, you have already started to make this a brilliant year ahead!

Thanks for my birthday wishes guys. First time in years I havent had champagne!

When will you know if your DD gets int o Uni?? How exciting!

Not sure, maybe tomorrow? I'm going to phone them first thing. Basically she was told verbally that she needed a C in English, however on her UCAS thing, it just said a C in any subject. She's ended up with 2Bs and a D in English. She thinks she wont get in, but they havent rejected her UCAS thingy. They havent accepted it either, but she needs to finish an online biology course which she should do by monday. Its so stressful!!

Anyway, just had my cuppa and a peanut crunch bar. I quite like that one. We're away to Liverpool tomorrow, so need to make sure I've got everything with me.

Does everyone have nice plans for the weekend? xx

Out enjoying the sun maybe? how's the cold?

Hi guys.... Clara, cold is spluttering away. lol - but only at night and early morning.....so leaving as swiftly as it came. Which is great. As this is the 1st cold Ihave had since my major loss in 2008, it is good to see that it is leaving so quickly - I still think its the health benefits of having shed a lot of weight, because not only did I get them frequently, I got them quite bad too and they lasted for days. So feel encouraged. I HATE colds. lol Thanks for asking. :)

Happy Friday for sure!! Chilling with my hubby for the 1st time on a Friday night for a long time!! He has a 6 week break in his shift pattern where I might actually get to see him once in awhile!! lol

Hope you are having a good night. :)

Back