Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

Jaly said:
Yay, sounds amazing :) Your Mum is indeed a star! x Glad you enjoyed the cake! What cake was it? x Glad today was slightly better :)

It was from Asda, one of those photo cakes. He wanted a pic of The Avenger Superheroes which he chose from the internet, I printed it & Hubby took it to Asda. Luckily, one of the ladies who works there knows my Hubby & said she will do it but due to copyright they would be heavily fined if they were found out!! Eek! So shhhh, don't tell anyone lol. !
It will be the last time he gets one of them. The nutritional value was on the box so I got Hubby to weigh my slices & I could work out the pp's.
This diet is amazing, you can eat ANYTHING :-D xx

Last edited:
Jaly said:
Haha, your secret's safe with me! xx

and yeah, I love the versatility and flexibility of WW x

Bless your hubby for weighing everything for you ;) xx I know no-one would do such for me, lol!

Heehee, I know you won't tell!! Hubby is a star, I did tell him he would need to weigh out everything & I mean EVERYTHING and it would drive him nuts. Thing is, he's happy as he's seeing the results & knows it's important to me. He's chuffed that he has a slimmer wife, (still got a few stone to go) but he's noticing the difference. :-D xx

Went to the surgery today to get my dressing changed. All's good, wound is healing nicely. It was good to be out in the land of the living today :)
I had my 2 best friends over this afternoon for a
cuppa & a catch up. They came laden with flowers and guess what?......yep, more chocolates!! I need to ration myself and see what points I have left for the day & spend them on sweets. Boy, I remember the day I would happily get stuck into a box of chocolates & not stop until I felt sick!!!!

So, todays eats -

Breakfast 7pp
Ready brek 4pp
Milk 3pp

Lunch 7pp
Kallo low fat rice cakes x 4 3pp
Ham 2pp
Cottage cheese 2pp
Pineapple

Dinner 10pp
Gammon steak 6pp
Potatoes 4pp
Carrots, green beans & beetroot

Snacks 5pp
Brownie mini bite 2pp
3 celebrations 3pp

Total 29pp. Weeklies balance 49pp

Missed weigh in tonight, but hopefully I'll be fitter next week. According to my scales, I have lost 2 pounds but that's not official. Once I have my official weigh in, I will update my avatar :)

Okies bout official wi...well done anyhow :0)
Am pleased to hear that the wound is healing nicely and that you've had a lovely time seeing your best friends :0)
Enjoy the rationed out chocolates :0)

Jaly said:
Looks good :) Know the chocolate feeling, I once sat and ate 3 wispa bars in the space of about an hour mindlessly, oops! x Glad to hear it's healing nicely, double the excitement for the WI next week! :D

I know what you mean. You can eat something & then realise you've finished & you haven't even tasted it!! I hate that. That's why I sit with no distractions, (no tv, don't answer phones etc) when I have my meals as I like to sit & enjoy every mouthful. Before I know it, I can have an empty plate as I'm too engrossed in what's happening on tv lol xx

Hazykay said:
I know what you mean. You can eat something & then realise you've finished & you haven't even tasted it!! I hate that. That's why I sit with no distractions, (no tv, don't answer phones etc) when I have my meals as I like to sit & enjoy every mouthful. Before I know it, I can have an empty plate as I'm too engrossed in what's happening on tv lol xx

I'm the same,I get OH to turn the ps3 off while we have lunch and we sit up to the table for dinner!

bulldogdaisy said:
I'm the same,I get OH to turn the ps3 off while we have lunch and we sit up to the table for dinner!

Easily done isn't it? We have always sat round the table for dinner as a family. Breakfast & lunch is different. I know that at the end of the day food is fuel, but I see it as something I enjoy & no-one should disturb me when I'm at my food lol.
Crisps, chocolate, cakes & biscuits are the worst iffenders. I can easily munch into a large bag of walkers sensations crisps while watching a dvd & not realise that I didn't taste any one if them!!
It's all about changing habits isn't it?

Hazykay said:
Easily done isn't it? We have always sat round the table for dinner as a family. Breakfast & lunch is different. I know that at the end of the day food is fuel, but I see it as something I enjoy & no-one should disturb me when I'm at my food lol.
Crisps, chocolate, cakes & biscuits are the worst iffenders. I can easily munch into a large bag of walkers sensations crisps while watching a dvd & not realise that I didn't taste any one if them!!
It's all about changing habits isn't it?

Yup I agree that it's about changing habits..my OH can quite happily eat a whole packet of biscuits and when I say at least save half a pack he looks at me like I'm mad,lol no more biscuits in the house for awhile thankfully lol.

Hubby made tomato soup today, ww'er friendly too!! Boy, he is a quick learner that guy :)
Todays food. Another scrummy day.

Breakfast 7pp
2 slices wholemeal toast 4pp
Lurpak lighter 1pp
Banana (not had toast & banana for agess!! Forgot how good it is)
Milk for tea 2pp

Lunch 8pp
Tomato soup 0pp

image-3919466244.jpg

Ham sandwich 8pp
Pineapple

Mid afternoon snack 1pp
5 mikado daim sticks (an amazing find!!)

Dinner 6pp
Udon noodle & king prawn salad with free sweet chilli sauce

image-391122247.jpg

A firm favourite :)

Snacks for tonight 7pp
4 Cadbury Roses 5pp
4 biscotti biscuits 2pp

Total - 29pp. Weeklies balance 49pp

bulldogdaisy said:
Both the soup and noodle dish look very yummy! Sounds like hubby is quite the chef!
I like your chocolate find ;0)

Honestly, they were delicious. I think I should hand the kitchen over to him, I don't know what I was so worried about!!
Mind you, when you think about it, all top chefs in the world are men, so maybe we girlies should hang up our aprons & hand the kitchen over lol

Hazykay said:
Honestly, they were delicious. I think I should hand the kitchen over to him, I don't know what I was so worried about!!
Mind you, when you think about it, all top chefs in the world are men, so maybe we girlies should hang up our aprons & hand the kitchen over lol

Yup I often say men make the better cooks :0)

Jaly said:
They look delish! The mikado sound like a fab points bargain too!

Milado daim are awesome!! I'm going to have to watch myself with those!! Limiting them is the hard part, but I have worked out that 5 are 1pp & 9 are 2pp's. Happy days!! Hope today went well & your feet heal soon xx

Jaly said:
Thank you! :) The normal mikado are the same too, yum! x Hope you're having a nice relaxing day!

I sure did thank you, although boredom is really setting in! x

I had a very quiet, relaxing day today. Helped a little in the kitchen, chopping peppers & an onion lol. Todays meals

Breakfast 6pp
Porridge made with oatmeal 4pp
Milk 2pp

Lunch 5pp

image-2617260533.jpg

Chicken tikka 2pp
Udon noodles 3pp
Salad & free sweet chilli sauce 0pp

Mid afternoon 3pp
Jacob's honeycomb club biscuit

Dinner 11pp

image-2942500438.jpg

Pork loin 4pp
Peri peri seasoning 1pp
Pineapple fried rice 6pp (awesome!)

Snacks 4pp
4 x biscotti 2pp
Mikado daim 2pp

Total 29pp. Weeklies balance 49pp

Glad you had a nice relaxing day,aw at helping out in the kitchen ;0)
Both meals looks really nice,what's the rice recipes please,it looks delish!

Back