Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

bulldogdaisy said:
Brunch and dinner look very delish :0)

Both were very filling & tasty too. Me & my big side plates, they are in all my photos lol

Hazykay said:
Both were very filling & tasty too. Me & my big side plates, they are in all my photos lol

Lol nice plates though ;0) I love nice filling meals.Cant beat them.You are always imaginative with yours :0)

Hazykay said:
You've got to distance yourself & not take it personal. It's better to not know what they are in for. Some are high profile and are in for some horrendous crimes. You've got to look at them as a person & not think about what they are in for. They are there AS puishment, not TO BE punished. The difficult type of prisoner for me to deal with are child killers. As a mother myself, I do sometimes struggle with them.
Whenever they verbally abuse you, you've got to remember it's the uniform & the system they are attacking, not me personally as they don't know me or anything about me.
At the end of the day, we are human and we have to leave our personal opinions at home as once you walk into the Establishment, you have a job to do & professionalism takes over x

Yeah I understand that same with care work some one said to me once oh the next patient is the chief execs mum of someone like that an I was like and?? She will be treated as every other patient I have, bet you have some cheeky chaps in there too they can't all be too bad lol xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Yeah I understand that same with care work some one said to me once oh the next patient is the chief execs mum of someone like that an I was like and?? She will be treated as every other patient I have, bet you have some cheeky chaps in there too they can't all be too bad lol xxx

You are right, treat everyone the same, remain impartial,
There are a few cheeky chappies, with a good sense of humour that you can have a joke & a laugh with. Brightens up my day & theirs too xx

Last day off today, got 4 12 hour shifts ahead of me argh! Roll on Friday night.
Got weighed tonight, 1/2 a pound off. Not a lot, but a loss is still a loss and it all adds up

Breakfast 6pp
Ready Brek 4pp
Milk 2pp

Lunch 5pp
Stuffed pepper 5pp

Dinner 14pp

image-4189551712.jpg

Marrow stuffed with curried rice & chicken 11pp
Dessert

image-3773012142.jpg

Morrisons raspberry fruit bar & 1/2 a sachet ww'ers custard 3pp

Snacks 5pp
Walkers stars 3pp
Ww'ers rich toffee bar 2pp

Total 30 dailies, weeklies balance 49

Last edited:
Well done on your loss..still a loss ;0) dinner looks yum,not sure I've even had marrow before! Eek! Hope your shifts go well Hun :0)

Well done on your loss..still a loss ;0) dinner looks yum,not sure I've even had marrow before! Eek! Hope your shifts go well Hun :0)
Thank you :) Marrow is like a huge courgette. Only a pound just now in Tesco lol.

Back to work today & again took everything with me (except breakfast which I had before I went & the special K chewy bar which I had when I came home)

Breakfast 5pp
2 weetabix 3pp
Milk 2pp

Lunch 6pp
Princes Tuna salad (was alright, wouldn't buy it again. John West ones are better & you get more) 5pp
Cherries
1 ww'er yogurt 1pp

Dinner 15pp
Chicken, bacon & pasta with roasted veg in a tomato & garlic sauce 11pp
1 ww'er yogurt 1pp
1 bag m&s mini jaffa cakes 3pp

Snack 3pp
Special K chewy choc bar 3pp

Dailies 29/30 weeklies balance 49

Got tomorrows lunch & dinner prepped, to take to work with me. Preparation is key for me, if I don't, thats when I'll fail & eat whatevers at hand

Last edited:
Nothing much happening today, but that's another 12 hour shift done!

Breakfast 5pp
Porridge made with oatmeal 4pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 10pp
Baked potato 6pp
Smoked tuna, onion & L/F mayo 4pp (GORGEOUS!!!!)
Pineapple

Dinner 11pp
Paella 10pp
Ww'er yogurt 1pp

Snacks 4pp
Ww'er apple pie bar 2pp
Ww'er choc mini roll 2pp

A day of delicious food, really tasty & extremely filling :-D

Last edited:
Jaly said:
Glad you enjoyed your food! :D Looks fab! Never tried paella before though.

I made it with just prawns & chicken, no shellfish as I was reheating it at work. Better safe than sorry! It was really nice

Jaly said:
I'm glad you enjoyed it! Have a lovely day tomorrow! Sleep well! ;)

You too chick, thank you x

Back