Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

Jaly said:
Wow! Well done on the loss! :)

Food looks fantastic!

Thank you, I'm sooo in the zone right now x

Thank you ladies :)
I started on 36pp & that has slowly come down. It's just a case of readjusting or using some weeklies to top up.

Woo hoo managed to stay within my points today lol. The simple things & all that!

Breakfast 6pp
2 eggs scrambled 4pp
Milk 2pp

Lunch 8pp
Baked potato & beans 8pp

Dinner 8pp
Prawns in a garlic & paprika sauce 2pp
Rice 6pp

Snacks 7pp
Walkers baked crisps 3pp
M&S count on us trifle 4pp

Total points = 29 dailies, weeklies balance 49pp

Last edited:
Jaly said:
Looks good ;) Well done hun! is the count on us trifle good? :) didn't think much of the sainsburys 'be good to yourself' trifle tbh, it was rather tasteless!

Yep, I enjoyed the trifle. M&S also do a muffin dessert, chocolate, lemon or blueberry. It's pieces of muffin with a mousse. Lemon is my favourite. You could give them a go too. A nice change from yogurt or when everyone else is tucking into fatty desserts its nice to have something & not feel guilty.
Good luck with your resuts, let us know how you get on x

Jaly said:
Thank you! I will do! The WW desserts are okay, not too keen on the choc brownie one though, I feel you can tell it tastes 'diet' if you know what I mean x Ice cream bars are quite food for points though (Twix/Mars/Bounty/Malteaser) etc :) I don't live anywhere near an M&S unfortunately :( x

I need to try those ice cream bars, though I have tried the mars ones & they are lovely.
My nearest M&S is in the city. I don't go very often but when I do, I always pop in for a little treat lol x

A very quick day at work today, can't believe we are heading towards the end of August. Where has the year gone????

Breakfast 8pp
Oatmeal 6pp
Milk 2pp

Lunch 7pp
Udon noodles, king prawn salad & sweet chilli sauce 7pp
Pineapple

Dinner 8pp
Gammon steak 4pp
Potatoes 3pp
Veg
Ww'ers yogurt 1pp

Snacks 7pp
Mini babybel light 1pp
Peanut m&m's 6pp (really needed a little boost today)

Total 30 points. 29 dailies, 1 weekly. Weeklies balance - 48

Last edited:
bulldogdaisy said:
Looks good,love the sound of your lunch,yup it is scary to think we are so close to the end of August!

Lunch was amazingly good. So good in fact, I'm having it again!! I think I've discovered a new favourite :)

Hope you ladies have a lovely weekend too xx

Yesterdays eats. I didn't get to update this yesterday. After a 12 hour shift I was gubbed!!

Breakfast 8pp
Oatmeal 6pp
Milk 2pp

Lunch 12pp
Udon noodles & king prawn salad 5pp
Pineapple
Twix 7pp

Dinner 11pp
Sweet & sour chicken 7pp
Ww'er yogurt 1pp
Time out finger 3pp

Snacks 13pp
Dairlea dunkers 5pp
Revels 5pp
Walkers stars 3pp

I know I ate a lot of rubbish today, but I have the points for it & I so needed it.

Total points 44. 29 dailies & 15 weeklies. Weeklies balance - 33

Last edited:
Back