Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

Out & about in the city today. My little fella will be 8 a week tomorrow but as I am going to hospital for an operation on Wednesday, I won't be able to take him out as I will be off work for 6 weeks to recover. He has chosen to go to HMV to play some games, go a mystery tour on the subway, pick his present & have Italian for dinner.
That boy sure knows what he wants!!
Anyway, I will post what I have eaten so far & I know what I am having at the Italian too so I'll post that too. I will update totals later tonight once I'm finished eating for the day :)
Now updated, I'm finished scoffing for the day lol

Breakfast 6pp
Quaker oats so simple 4pp
Milk 2pp

Lunch 9pp
Subway - sweet onion chicken teriyaki 9pp

Dinner 15pp
Spaghetti fruitti de mare 15pp (I have this dish every time I come here & it's awesome. Prawns, mussels, white fish & squid in a chilli & tomato sauce)

Snacks 19pp
2 large glasses red wine 12pp
2 bags cassava crisps 4pp
Curly wurly 3pp

Total (so far) 50pp
Dailies 29 + 21 weeklies
Weeklies balance - 12

Last edited:
Shame you were so tired after the 12 hour shift but totally understandable! Enjoy today,yup your son sure does know what he wants lol.Sorry to have that you have to have a operation soon,I hope all goes well with it :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Shame you were so tired after the 12 hour shift but totally understandable! Enjoy today,yup your son sure does know what he wants lol.Sorry to have that you have to have a operation soon,I hope all goes well with it :0)

We had a great day thanks. My son had a ball! When he was born, I had to have an emergency c section. Apparently in one particular area, the internal stitching didn't dissolve properly & has granulated. When it's TOTM, it swells up & causes pain. I know in the long run it will be worthwhile, but to be honest I'm dreading it....gulp!!

One more shift to go then I'm off for 6 weeks. I'll drive my hubby up the wall as I do all the cooking & now I have to hand the kitchen over to him. God help us!!!

Hazykay said:
We had a great day thanks. My son had a ball! When he was born, I had to have an emergency c section. Apparently in one particular area, the internal stitching didn't dissolve properly & has granulated. When it's TOTM, it swells up & causes pain. I know in the long run it will be worthwhile, but to be honest I'm dreading it....gulp!!

One more shift to go then I'm off for 6 weeks. I'll drive my hubby up the wall as I do all the cooking & now I have to hand the kitchen over to him. God help us!!!

Oh how horrible,useless hospital! Sorry to hear you have to go through all that! Glad you had a great day with your son and he enjoyed his day out! Hope all goes well with hubby cooking,some men are excellent cooks ;0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Hope all goes well with hubby cooking,some men are excellent cooks ;0)

You don't know my hubby!!! He's not allowed near the cooker lol.
I'm going to batch cook over the next 2 days, play safe!!

Last shift today for 6 weeks. Off the next 2 then op on Wednesday

Breakfast 15pp
2 slices toast 5pp
2 low fat sausages 4pp
Flora 1pp
Ketchup 1pp
Milk 2pp
Morrisons fruit bar 2pp

Lunch 11pp
John west light lunch 6pp
Ww'er yogurt 1pp
M&s popcorn bag 4pp

Dinner 12pp
Smoked chicken salad 4pp
McCoys Thai sweet chilli chicken crisps 7pp
Salad cream 1pp

Snacks 3pp
Cassava snack 2pp
2 squares milka daim 1pp (weighed & checked)

Total 41pp
Dailies 29 & 12 weeklies. Balance 0

Last edited:
bulldogdaisy said:
Food looks good,I hope all goes well for you on Wednesday :0)

Thank you!! :)

Jaly said:
No more work! Yay!x Wishing you all the best for Wednesday, thinking of you! Menu looks good :)

Thanks hun, hope you're doing well x

Lost 1 & 1/2 pounds this week, that's 2 stone, 5 & 1/2 pounds so far!! Fabby!!!
Went food shopping today for supplies. Going to make a few dishes for the freezer before I hand the kitchen over to my other half!

Breakfast = 8
Oatmeal 6pp
Milk 2pp

Lunch = 8pp
Moroccan chicken sandwich 8pp
Fruit salad

Dinner = 9pp
Chicken tagine 6pp (I added dates & apricots)
Couscous 3pp

Snacks = 4pp
Ww'er chocolate orange biscuits x 2 (yummy)

Total 29pp. Weeklies balance 49pp

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done on your loss,you are doing so well :0) food looks good,what meals are you going to batch cook?

Thank you :)
I'm making sweet & sour, bolognaise, mince, sausage casserole & I'm making tomato/garlic/herb sauce for pasta dishes.
I've bought a whole chicken so hubby can pop it in the oven. I'm sure he can rustle up boiled spuds & gravy lol.
I've also bought gammon steaks, chicken breasts & salmon which shouldn't be too difficult for him to deal with lol

Hazykay said:
Thank you :)
I'm making sweet & sour, bolognaise, mince, sausage casserole & I'm making tomato/garlic/herb sauce for pasta dishes.
I've bought a whole chicken so hubby can pop it in the oven. I'm sure he can rustle up boiled spuds & gravy lol.
I've also bought gammon steaks, chicken breasts & salmon which shouldn't be too difficult for him to deal with lol

All sounds really nice :0) good idea to do sauces aswell and the steaks etc sound good for him to cook :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
All sounds really nice :0) good idea to do sauces aswell and the steaks etc sound good for him to cook :0)

Thought I would try & make it easy for him lol

Back