ProPoints Diary of a constant dieter who now has a daughter and must loose weight for her!!!!!

She's making me broody!!! You have beautiful children xx

Cheers people!,

Today's menu

Bfast
Weetabix and milk 4

Lunch
Egg mayo sarnie with onions and peppers 9
Rocky road krispies 4
Sun bites 4

Total - 17

Dinner
Chilli con carnie home made 9
Rice 9

Total 18

Anytime
Zinfandel 6
Choc chip cone 5

Total 11

Total used 50 total left 4
Weeklies (after doing weekend coming ups pp) 11

Jus got back from drs as my knee has been playing me up something rotten and she just said well u do need to loose a hell of an amount of weight so that will be it? No looking at it or anything.

I know I need to loose weight I'm not thick I had a baby 7 weeks ago and I started the min I had my 6 week check!
Really deflated me as I'm actually doing something about it and THAT is what she focuses on!

Feel rather pants now! :(

Drs are so thoughtless sometimes don't let her get you down hun you know your doing something about it and your doing fab! Keep at it and think about when you next see her and your much slimmer and how gob smacked shell be xxxx

She's not my actual dr. So I will make sure if my dr not there I just will wait till hes available. :( u know when u have a proper lump in ur throat. :(

Fatty_no_more said:
She's not my actual dr. So I will make sure if my dr not there I just will wait till hes available. :( u know when u have a proper lump in ur throat. :(

Aww Hun big big hugs for you xxx

Fatty_no_more said:

Sorry to hear she has made you feel that way,some people just don't think before they speak! You are doing well and don't let anyone drag you down :0)

Omg! Doctors drive me insane sometimes! They tell my friend that all the time! "I have a cough" "lose weight" "my foot hurts" "lose weight" "I keep getting headaches" "Lose weight" theres no lookin no actual doctoring! Gosh!

Hope the knees gets better soon hun! Ur doing great! Mwah <3 xxx

I have Athritis in my wrists and fingers, it runs in my family, but of course it's my weight that causes it! You just wanna scream at them sometimes x

My old doctor was like that. I have a new one now who says she doesn't understand why everyone feels the need to blame everything on weight. I like her :)

Hope your knee feels better soon x

Good morning lovely how you feeling today wipe that Nasty dr from your mind and keep going strong great big hugs xxxxx

Hi hun.
Yea to be honest it's been playing on my mind and obviously when I looked in the mirror before I saw I was obese there's no getting away from it but now I've started thinking I wonder what people say behind my back etc and starting to really play on my mind! :(

I haven't even told hubby as I am embarrassed. X

Fatty_no_more said:
Hi hun.
Yea to be honest it's been playing on my mind and obviously when I looked in the mirror before I saw I was obese there's no getting away from it but now I've started thinking I wonder what people say behind my back etc and starting to really play on my mind! :(

I haven't even told hubby as I am embarrassed. X

Sorry to hear that,chat to the hubby as bottling things up won't help,he can put your mind at ease.Imagine what people will be saying TO your face when you have lost the weight and feel better in yourself,you can do it :0)

So today's menu......

Bfast
Weetabix and milk 4

Lunch
Square wrap 4
Sweetcorn 2
Cheese 6
Chicken tikka 4
Tomato purée 1

Total 17

Dinner
Salmon 8
New potatoes boiled and cut into slices topped with sweet chilli sauce and cooked 9
Veg

Total 17

Anytime
Zinfandel 6
Hula hoops 4
Rice krispies square 4

bulldogdaisy said:
How are you feeling? How's today going?

Hi Hun. Yea not bad, going away for the week tomo, to Belfast. Looking forward to spending time as a family.
Feeling a bit low but keeping busy. Xx

Fatty_no_more said:
Hi Hun. Yea not bad, going away for the week tomo, to Belfast. Looking forward to spending time as a family.
Feeling a bit low but keeping busy. Xx

I'm sure the week away will do you good,always nice to have a break away,enjoy it and enjoy the family time together :0)

Back