ProPoints Diary of a constant dieter who now has a daughter and must loose weight for her!!!!!

Today's menu

Breakfast
X2 crumpets 5
Peanut butter 7

Lunch
150g prawns 3
X4 tablespoons light Philli 5
Sweet chilli sauce 3 tablespoons 3 (all cooked and mixed together)
Served on 100g dried spaghetti pasta 10

Dinner
Morrisons eat smart tuna pasta 10

Anytime
Curly wurly 3
Sun bites 4
Rocky road rice krispies square 4

Total used 55
Weekly pp left 44

Good luck sweetie I'm sure you will have done fine can't wait for results xxx

Fatty_no_more said:
Thanks I fed Erin in the night and literally couldn't go back to sleep. I just really want to have done well cos I stuck to a diet n holiday know what I mean?

Yea you just need this wi out the way then you will be fine :0) hope all goes well for you :0) sorry to hear it disturbed your sleep.

Fatty_no_more said:
No still Tuesday. Just the one I went to before I fell pregnant with Erin was on a Monday night but it's changed to a Thursday now.
But the Tuesday one is a bit of a drive away midday.
Hey Ho. Xxx

That's a shame about the days and having to travel farther.

Hi! Loving ur thread. How do u cook ur potatoes in chilli sauce they look lush? Xx

Hi vezza thanks for stopping by.
The pots in chilli sauce, I par boil new or Charlotte potatoes whatever's on offer lol. And then let them cool, slice them and chuck in a dish, spray with fry light and pop some of the chilli sauce u use to dip the prawn crackers in on them. Mix it all up and pop on a high heat in the oven. Takes about 40 mins and I let them go a bit black on the outside and keep mixing them so they all get covered and cooked.
Xxxx

Thanks ladies for the wishes for the weigh in.
Taking Erin to docs at 11.20 as she still has that bloody cough! 4 weeks now!
Then I'll go straight to weigh in and will let u guys know how I get on. Eeeeeek.
Getting the kiddie winkles dressed now for drs and taking my time so I don't work myself up lol. X

bulldogdaisy said:
Woohoo! Well done,that's great! Half a stone in 3weeks,go you :0)

Thank u. Is 10 and half lbs only half a stone? Thought it was more. :( hey Ho. Better off than on. X

Fatty_no_more said:
Welll ladies......

Im down 5lb!!!
So thats 10.5lb in 3 weeks and i got a shiny 7 wooohooooooo! X

Yay!! Well done you hun that is brilliant!!!! 10.5 in 3 weeks is amazing!! I must get that rowing machine out as you are hot on my tail LOL

Back