ProPoints Diary of a constant dieter who now has a daughter and must loose weight for her!!!!!

Excellent well done you :)

nessa123 said:
Yay!! Well done you hun that is brilliant!!!! 10.5 in 3 weeks is amazing!! I must get that rowing machine out as you are hot on my tail LOL

Lol I doubt I'll do as well as u. Xx

Well right this moment am laying feeding Erin lol. Hoping mikey will have a kip so I can do and then down to the park when the suns not too strong.
Hubs home by 7 tonight for the poxy football. So Downloaded a free trial of Netflix and may browse on there for something to chill and watch.
U? X

We have a months free of Netflix too,some good things on there,some not so good lol,yea we will be watching the football later but I plan to take the dog for a nice walk along the Marina before that happens.I hope you do get to go to the park as it is a lovely day,hope both kiddies are well.

It's light Philli tiny bit of milk to make it runny melted with few dollops of the blue dragon sweet chilli sauce.
Its yummy!!!,
xxx

Congratulations on ur loss, u have done so well!!! Really pleased for u xx

I re joined weight watchers Monday night after about a 4 month break. Just need to update my profile!! Am currently the biggest I have ever been! So am more determined than ever that this is the time I stick it out to goal! Going to start posting food diaries this week too! Wish me luck! X

Good luck babes. I am finding having a diary and having people follow is a god send.

Let me know when u start one I def will follow. Xxx

Erin again has kept me up most of the night. My husband woke up at 3.30am for a wee and said how many times has she got u p so far and by then it was 3 times god knows how many after that!

Menu for today.....

Bfast
Weetabix and skimmed milk 4

Lunch
Panini 6
Can't believe it's not butter light 3
Bgty coronation chicken 5
Butternut squash 0
Stars cheese and onion 3
dairylea Dunkers ritz 3

Total 20

Dinner
Chilli con carni 9
Rice 100g dried 9

Total 18

Anytime
Freddo frog 3.
Peanut butter ice cream cone 5

Total 8

Total used today 50/53 3 dailies left
Total weeklies 10/45

Got a birthday meal with my best mates Saturday and were going to a tapas restaurant. Never been to one before. Any ideas of pp and what I should steer clear from? X

No it's for my two friends joint. Ones 10th June, the other 27th so doing joint meal out.

Still trying in vain to get her to sleep and hoping mikey will go down after but think its a loosing battle. X

Aw that's nice that it's a joint meal out.Cant help with the tapas as I've never been but am sure someone will be able to help with that one.Sorry to hear it doesn't look like you will be getting a nap!how do you cope? You're so good!

Back