Diary of a Fat Bottomed Girl

Really struggling today and feeling a bit down:sigh:.

Can't seem to shake the hunger and my son was eating some bread and butter and I'd have poked his right eye out for it and I don't even like bread and butter!

Hoping this feeling passes soon, I'm kind of close to caving in:wave_cry:

Woo Hoo! I've made it through the day. My lovely husband suggested we all go bowling tonight which we did, me armed with my two cans of Coke Zero (my first) and oh my it was bliss, felt as if I was having a proper grown up drink. Won the second game of bowling but broke most of the nails on my right hand:cry:

I need to make sure I get plenty of rest tomorrow as I have to travel over to Edinburgh to do the moonwalk, starts at midnight but I'm only doing the half one so 13 miles, a bit worried if I will weary early on.

Hope other strugglers made it through the day too:clap:

Woo Hoo! I've made it through the day. My lovely husband suggested we all go bowling tonight which we did, me armed with my two cans of Coke Zero (my first) and oh my it was bliss, felt as if I was having a proper grown up drink. Won the second game of bowling but broke most of the nails on my right hand:cry:

I need to make sure I get plenty of rest tomorrow as I have to travel over to Edinburgh to do the moonwalk, starts at midnight but I'm only doing the half one so 13 miles, a bit worried if I will weary early on.

Hope other strugglers made it through the day too:clap:

Go you!!! Tis a fantastic feeling when you don't cave in............ you must be nearing weigh day, very exciting :)

Well that's week one done and dusted with a stunning 8lb loss:happy036: (originally posted 9lb but guess what - I can't count!). Have to say I've not found it as awful as I thought I would although I'm prepared to face demons ahead.

The thing which has surprised me is how supportive friends and family have been:gen126:. I had envisaged them to be opposed to the diet but they are really behind me which makes a HUGE difference. Only comment which was made was by a girl at work when I was mixing up my shake she said 'you'd be far better off with a banana' to which I replied 'thanks for your input'. She is a real know all so it makes not one bit of difference to me what she thinks.

In agony tonight so going to soak my poor aching muscles in a nice bath and then treat myself to a lovely cold coke zero, Rock N Roll eh?:D

Now just have to try to remember the PIN I put into Tickerfactory so I can alter my stats:sigh:

Fantastic loss :D xx

That's a fab loss... well done you:D:D:D Roll on week 2 eh?

Know what you mean about remembering all those pesky codes and passwords... I've given up trying and now I just get my computer to remember them all... obviously this has it's downsides but hey, tis mostly easier ~ till your computer crashes, or firefox does an update, or you're on a different computer etc etc :)

How ya doin' today?

I've had a good day Namaste thanks:D

Very strange cravings mind you, todays was a white crispy roll with butter and HAM!....whats all that about?

Been keeping busy ebaying tonight which is all for the good, more pennies towards the 'driveway fund':eek:. I'm trying as hard as I can to break the habits that got me to where I am today, no more languishing on the sofa ALL night :sigh:, still look on the bright side, maybe my house will be a bit tidier:8855:

You sellin' everything that's not nailed down just to get a driveway???

How you doin' today.....?

Where ya gone? Dying to know how you're getting on :)

Sorry! Been busy trying to wrap up at 19year old son after posting him on ebay....unfortunately a) he wouldn't stay still enough (should have got him when he was on the xbox) and b) even with a starting bid of 99p he remains unsold;) and my driveway is still in a mess.:D

I'm doing really well thanks, stuck to TS 100%, walked the moonwalk and even ventured to Zumba again tonight, though I have to say there is far too much to shake.

How are you getting on? Still up to your @ss in alligators?
x

Sorry! Been busy trying to wrap up at 19year old son after posting him on ebay....unfortunately a) he wouldn't stay still enough (should have got him when he was on the xbox) and b) even with a starting bid of 99p he remains unsold;) and my driveway is still in a mess.:D

I'm doing really well thanks, stuck to TS 100%, walked the moonwalk and even ventured to Zumba again tonight, though I have to say there is far too much to shake.

How are you getting on? Still up to your @ss in alligators?
x

Hmmmm, usuall up to my @ss in something but not sure tis alligators right now :)

Shame about the son thing...... would really like to get something useful or more ornamental for mine! Shouldn't complain really, he isn't too messy but I do wish he'd be more productive in a useful kinda way :)

Well today has been a bit of a blur! Didn't get my first bar until around 1ish then had my soup at 7, got a banging headache and feel a bit odd. Probably have a shake in a bit to see if it makes me feel any better.

Anyway, enough of the wallowing! Got Father in Law staying with us for a couple of nights and trying to hide the fact that I'm on a meal replacement and have family coming for dinner tomorrow SO I've decided to have my 1st WS day. For dinner I'm planning on quorn something and a green stir fry, does this sound ok? I'm on new ground here!

Two weeks in today...yoiks! Todays weight loss was 3lb, can you believe I was disappointed with that:eek:. I had to give myself a good talking to, I've lost 11lb in 2 weeks, I should be swinging from the lights:happy096:

On the plus side, since I had my weigh in I've defuzzed my legs and I'm sure there is a further 2lb weight loss has come from that:D

Having my first WS night tonight and I'm really nervous, I don't even feel like eating and I'm unsure if I'm eating the right thing, but I'll do what is right and then push the rest round my plate as someone suggested.

I'm a lazy mare today, it's all baths, crochet and not much else......:bliss:

Well the WS went ok although I was worried it would knock me out of ketosis but all seems to be ok. I do feel a bit hungry the last few days but I think it might be because TOTM is looming..hey at least I'm not craving chocolate.:D

I'm finding Fridays the hardest as that always heralded the weekend with lots of wine and food, now I sit with my soup and have fond memories. So this Friday I'm off to the cinema to see Bridesmaids with my friend....really looking forward to it:D.

Very proud that so far I've managed to keep off the scales on a daily basis. I did find myself on Sunday trying to see them with no specs on, giving up, then actually weighing the specs on their own to see if it made any difference, desperate measures and all that:eek:

Lol at trying to weigh without specs on, the steps we take to try and lose that extra little bit. I sometimes find myself taking my watch off or my hairband, hoping it will make that tiny bit of a difference! The games we all play :)

Glad to hear you got through the WS OK, it really can help with some of the normal life stuff that comes up, and good work getting straight back on TS.

Nice to find a fellow crocheter :) I've been making baby blankets recently, as so many friends / family seem be expecting soon.

Hope the rest of week 3 goes well

Yay, I love crochet and baby blankets and just great fun aren't they.:D I've just finished a shawl called Tropical Breeze which was gorgeous and not too difficult. Do you use Ravelry?

ps I've done the watch removal too:D

Good morning! Hope you enjoyed the film (and avoided the popcorn :))

No, the film isn't until Friday, will help me get through my toughest day of the week:).

A bit tired and wabbit today, the weather has been shocking for about a week now and I think it just gets you down. Have been on a bit of a sniffathon today, all food smelled delicious (well with the exception of the hospital canteen....would be REALLY worried if that smelled good:D). However, have managed to resist with the help of some bouillion and managed to resist the home made fudge tonight:angel09:

No, the film isn't until Friday, will help me get through my toughest day of the week:).

A bit tired and wabbit today, the weather has been shocking for about a week now and I think it just gets you down. Have been on a bit of a sniffathon today, all food smelled delicious (well with the exception of the hospital canteen....would be REALLY worried if that smelled good:D). However, have managed to resist with the help of some bouillion and managed to resist the home made fudge tonight:angel09:

Ah yes......... obviously my head was somewhere else:D Enjoy anyway!

Stuggling a bit today:cry:. I really want to have a meal tonight but I'm determined not to, I have to be really strict with myself. I think I'm just feeling sorry for myself, OH is so hungover that he is still in bed, my mum dissed me, I asked her shopping but I'm in the bad books for reasons known only to my mum! Jannie no mates has had the day at home feeling sorry for herself:sigh:. Also, I feel really lethargic this week, I've no energy at all.

On the plus side, I did go to see Bridesmaids with a chum last night, it was really funny, a bit of a no brainer, so if you get the chance....go!

I suppose another good thing is that I'm sure to burn more calories for the length of time I've sat here with my petted lip stuck out.:rolleyes:

Back