Diary of a manic muncher! VJ's Diary! - Day 3 - Feeling better

dinkadonka

Hi Guys,

I have been inspired by all your stories and my good friend stacey is also on this forum I just noticed so I have ordered all of the directories and books etc from ebay and I am starting next week. I have 8stone to lose at least so I know its a long journey and Im sure to meet many of you and make friends along the way.

How much have you all lost? xx
Your so inspiring x

VJ x

Welcome VJ, I too have 8.5 stone to lose in total. I'm just in my 4th week and have lost 10.5 lbs so far. Lots of people in this forum have lost loads more than that. Hope you enjoy and get inspiration from here x

Erm, welcome my love!

I have lost nearly 3.5 stone :) Still got another 3 to go :/

Good Luck lovey! xxx

hello hun good to see you back cant believe the wedding had been and gone xxxx

Hi welcome to SW. Make sure you have all the up to date books as I have seen some very out dated SW stuff on ebay. I have lost 50lb, another 50lb to go x

Yeah seen a load of out of date stuff but Ive paid 20 quid for the 2008/9 directory, free food book and snack book. I will be writing in this blog every day so keep popping in to check on me!

I feel a bit down tonight, went for a walk to a national trust park today with DH and mum with my dog and could only manage 30minutes slow walking and I was absolutely knackered.

Im 21 year old and just got married and we have our whole lives ahead I dont want to be holding him back, he is so fit and loves to exercise even though he eats what he wants grrrr men!

Anyway keep in touch everyone, speak tomorrow! x

Yeah mine is the same! BUT you are ONLY 21, you will lose that weight in no time and you still have your whole life ahead of you!

oh i've got one of them! they eat like pigs and don't put any weight on :(

And Ive got one of them too!

Welcome VJ - I wanna lose about another four stone ish. Yup set some mini targets, get yourself a ticker and also upload some photies - all good motivation techniques xxx

Thanks guys really appreciate all ur support? Im on the asda site at the mo ordering my shopping to arrive tomorrow ready to start monday! Struggling with lunch ideas that I can easily take to work :S any ideas?? x

I do green days. I take either sandwiches or home made pasta salad, a bag of carrot sticks, Boots Shapers bar, Quavers, Alpen light bars

Thanks taz thats great! x your doing brilliantly you were one of the reasons i started this diet after looking through the site x

Aw thanks for that x My journey has been long and troubled but totally worth it. I could have given up ages ago but I would have just gone back to where I started which would not have been good!

hey babes :D

i didnt realise u wernt going to the class, cos i would have lent ya my books!!! i havent been on properly lately due to * week, funeral, weekend away and OH's birthday but am back on it and pleased to say i have stayed the same :) as for lunch do ya like pasta n sauces cos they r free on green day if made with water :D

xxx

Back