Total Solution diary of a serial dieter: dieting for the last time :)

:) Hi everyone

Just wanted to join you all and share my journey with you.

My name is Victoria and im a working mum of two : age 10 and 20 yrs.

I have yo yo dieted forever it seems and now at 41 i have decided i want my figure back... and more than that be kind to myself too and maybe just maybe like what i see in the mirror again!!

I am on day 3 of exante TS and have been relying so much on this site for support and encouragement. I want to thank you all for your honesty and let you know that im with you all the way and wish you all the luck in the world x

Looking forward to tomorrow hoping for ketosis to kick in because im sooo hungry...speak soon x

good luck today.......hopefully ketosis will kick in and it will get a little easier!!! Am on Day 4 myself .......have a good day x

All the very best Victoria I'm also on day 4 and actually feel so hungry too.. Hang in there and we will get through this..

Hope ur day is going well so far x x

Hi everyone

I ve been at work all day and felt hungry all day lol!!!
Bloody headache is the problem !! but im feeling positive and been reading this sight when ive had breaks to keep me going...Nearly cried earlier but was helped by precious's diaryxx thankyouxx

Tried the vegatable soup and loved it...

im having trouble believing that i will be able to do this so just taking one day at a time...hoping that the first weigh in will be worth it and keep me motivated!

Ketosis please kick in soooonx

I'm feeling really hungry as well but then I'm only on day 2. Making tea for the rest of the family doesn't help! It's very encouraging reading about those going before me, even if is only by 2 days :)

Aww thanks Hun but you know we can do it I keep reminding myself that... Can't believe it's day 5 tomm we are doing so well even if I say so myself lol.. Hang in there and it will pass..

Have a lovely eve my lovely x x

I'm feeling really hungry as well but then I'm only on day 2. Making tea for the rest of the family doesn't help! It's very encouraging reading about those going before me, even if is only by 2 days :)

Hey Hun well done for reaching day two :) and the ver best or day 3 tomm :D cooking tea for the rest of the family is the hardest bit just the smell of food :break_diet: makes me wanna crack lol lol

Hi V
well done on getting through the day.......1 hr at a time ,1 day at a time you will do it ,we will do it ......it was Day 4 for me today and I don't know if ketosis has kicked in yet ,but didn't feel as hungry as last few days so that must be good but was very tetchy........that would be the lack of carbs methinks!! 4 days already done ..........hope tomorrow is better for you ...there is a little gang of us that all started this week,so lots of support xx

hi lovely ladies

its great to have a team moving forward together x thankyou for your replies ...i cant do this without you allx

MGM- keep going day two is fantasticx

Prescious loving your diary x Trish loving the idea of our gang :)

speak soon x

Hiya Hun well done so far.. You know we will all do just fine ... You can do it and you will.. We want to look and feel good ... And it will be worth it may not feel like it now but hopefully come wi day those results will make this worth it ..

Stay strong,

Hugs x x

Hey Precious x

Ive just looked at how much weight you have lost in total thats amazing...were going to help you get rid of that last few pounds ... tell us when you are at 11st 12 and we can encourage you past it x

Ive put the site on my Iphone now so will keep in touch and update more regularlyx

have a good evening x hugs x and positive vibes sent your way :)

good morning V ....how are you feeling today? Gorgeous sunny day here today to inspire us to want to get into lovely summer clothes lol lol Sending positive vibes for a good day .....be strong you CAN do this xx

good morning lovely fellow peeps

Its a lovely sunny day here today too (Trish) and im hoping for a day of less hunger ...did a wee stick and it went ++ so im hoping that means a better day!!

Sending u all lots of hugs and keep going vibes we are on our way to week 1 yaaay... go us :)

Hey Hun how's ur day been? Hope it's gone well..only day 6 and 7 left and we will see our hardwork results on Monday.. Stay strong and have a fab weekend my lovely x x

Hey Precious x

Ive just looked at how much weight you have lost in total thats amazing...were going to help you get rid of that last few pounds ... tell us when you are at 11st 12 and we can encourage you past it x

Ive put the site on my Iphone now so will keep in touch and update more regularlyx

have a good evening x hugs x and positive vibes sent your way :)

Aww thank you Hun that really means a lot.. I dunno why but every time I reach 11.12 I go absolute crazy and on self destruction mode :eek: it's madness lol.. As soon as I reach the magic 11.12 I will definately let you know as I sure will need some support :eek: thank you x x x like wise anytime u need extra support just give me/us a shout :D

X x x

hi V how was your day? hopefully the hunger pangs weren't so bad today.......we should be all be proud that we have got through 5 whole days....we have been amazing!!! good luck with the weekend xx

hi V how was your day? hopefully the hunger pangs weren't so bad today.......we should be all be proud that we have got through 5 whole days....we have been amazing!!! good luck with the weekend xx

Well said Hun.. Deserve a nice cold glass of water for our 100% efforts :D
You too have a fab weekend Hun x x

Hey there Victoria

I'm hoping the ketosis fairy has paid you a visit

You're doing so so well - bet you're excited for WI day

xxx

yaaay end of day 5 :)

thankyou for the posts girls... we have come so far...wow what a week !! but were here!

Lets all keep strong over the weekend, its my hardest time...

sending group hugs xx

I think a lot of people struggle with the weekend - I know I do

Distraction, distraction, distraction is the way to get through it with any sanity intact ;)

xx

Back