Total Solution diary of a serial dieter: dieting for the last time :)

Everyone's allowed bad days & your diary is here for you to rant away. Hugs, hope you have a good day today xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

xx

thank you team

just want to say thankyou to all of you for your supportxx its so much better that were in this togetherxx

:grouphugg:

I hope you all have had a good dayx much love vic's:)

hi honey how are you doing? Just been catching up on your diary and you sound a bit down .....just remember how well you have done soooooo far and why we are all here ........it has been a funny old week this week after the highs of last week but as Precious says any loss is a good loss and who knows what Monday will bring ......you are doing fantastically well sweet ...keep strong xxxx big hugs and have a good weekend

It's what this forum is all about, we all support each other through the highs & lows xo

hadl86 said:
It's what this forum is all about, we all support each other through the highs & lows xo

Well ladies today was going well but I are a piece of cheese and then everything in site ... Carbs protein everything ...we are talkin major binge :(

Tbh I'm ok with it I was feeling very low and needed this x just hope I get back on track tomorrow x

Draw a line under today then chick. Everyone has their bad days but the trick is not to beat yourself up about it and move on. Tomorrow is another day...good luck...xx

Thankyou both I feel bloated and sick so I've leant my lesson :(

Tomorrow is as you say another day x

today is a new day :)

well im back having yesterday as the worst day ever!!

Just had a latte with my vanilla shake and determined not to go backwards...ive got a sore tummy to show for yesterday and i am well and trully out of ketosis:(

oh well this is long term not a fast fix i guess!

dreading the weigh in tomorrow i hope i havent put loads on ....:sigh:

I hope my team is doing better xx keep going girlsxx

HEY V ... not online for long as im at my mums since yesterday..back tomm. not having shakes till tomm as its my mums surprise party.. but straight back into it too.. dont be mad at urself it happens hun... today/tomm is a new day ..just wanted to say stay positive so sorry to let you and trish down was a last minute.com plan.. but am determined to get back on track monday/tuesday..

all the very best for wi .. no matter what the result your still doing fab - dont ever forget that..

love and hugs x x x

Good luck for WI in tomorrow and well done for getting straight back on the horse

xxx

Hope your WI is positive. The good thing about having it on Monday is it's the start of a new week, perfect for getting back on the wagon :)

HEY V ... not online for long as im at my mums since yesterday..back tomm. not having shakes till tomm as its my mums surprise party.. but straight back into it too.. dont be mad at urself it happens hun... today/tomm is a new day ..just wanted to say stay positive so sorry to let you and trish down was a last minute.com plan.. but am determined to get back on track monday/tuesday..

all the very best for wi .. no matter what the result your still doing fab - dont ever forget that..

love and hugs x x x

Thankyou for your encouragement hun...enjoy the party and we will be back on a new week tomorrow x;)

Hey V sorry I have not been around this weekend ...family crisis in the ma-in law dept so have been in Devon all weekend ........
How are you doing now ? How has your day been today ?
It has been a funny old week for all of us hasn't it .......but Monday will be here and loss or gain we will all still be starting a new week and we will all get to our targets ...eventually lol lol
I have eaten for tea as well over the weekend ....salmon and veg on Saturday and egg salad tonight so will have to see if it has had any effect on wi .....
Catch up with you tomorrow ..chin up hon we will get there xxx

Morning V how are you doing this fine Monday morning.......start of a brand new day, a brand new week...last week already gone and forgotten....good luck with your week hon xxxx

Back