Total Solution diary of a serial dieter: dieting for the last time :)

Hi trish

I have put on 1.75 lb but at least i know whyx I know your sad about your 2lb loss but chin up sweetie its a lossx

we are going to be good this week:)

I am thinking i might change my weigh in day to a friday to keep me motivated at the weekends!! Ive always done better that way.

catch up later x and sorry to hear you have had a difficult weekend x

Hey thats not sooo bad and easily lost again!! So if you change your weighing day to Friday does that mean you weigh again this Friday or leave it to next Friday ?????? You should do whatever works for you .....we are still a team lol lol lol xxx

I think i will weigh in this friday yes... we are of course still a team we started together and will keep going together xx

I might weigh in twice a week lol who knows but no more than that because I know my binge was because the scales had frozen!!

have a good day hun x

How ya doing hon??? Friday is going to be good .....lbs will be dropping off you this week............I thought we had a pledge about no weighing until weigh day lol lol You can do this hon................we can do this...........we are multi functioning women who can organise work family and any number of other things, I am sure we can take time to organise ourselves to lose weight ............I'm going now ,I'll go back to work :D
Have a good afternoon ...big hugs xx

Hope your having a good day. Don't worry about the scales, start fresh & they will go down again xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

hi T and H

:grouphugg: Ive had a better day... im really missing my son and i think comfort eating set back in for me over the weekend tbh:eek:

But im back on track and have really appreciated your posts today...I have done half an hour of yoga this morning...never done it before but it was good :)

I am determined to stay 100% this week i do hope precious is ok havent heard from her today:(

have a good rest of the day and will catch you tomorrow

I think you're doing really well. If I thought eating anything other than a bar thing meant I'd failed I really wouldn't last very long. I do want to as much 100% as I can but equally I don't want to feel rude if I'm out with someone or horrendously guilty if I eat a bit of carrot :) But 100% week here we come! (although I have to confess I did eat some carrot at lunch :) )

I think you're doing really well. If I thought eating anything other than a bar thing meant I'd failed I really wouldn't last very long. I do want to as much 100% as I can but equally I don't want to feel rude if I'm out with someone or horrendously guilty if I eat a bit of carrot :) But 100% week here we come! (although I have to confess I did eat some carrot at lunch :) )

Hi MGM

Thank you x

I did binge and ate loads all weekend lol but im back on track ...just off to your diary x

That'll be off in no time - well done for getting straight back on track

xxx

hiya V..

Thank you so much your so kind you all are.. definately was in the dumps today well and truly but no more.

Your gain will be gone by tomm... stay strong and dont give up.. looks like eevryone was havin a binge weekend how funny is that lol..

heres to tomm... as always the very best of luck my lovely x

hiya V..

Thank you so much your so kind you all are.. definately was in the dumps today well and truly but no more.

Your gain will be gone by tomm... stay strong and dont give up.. looks like eevryone was havin a binge weekend how funny is that lol..

heres to tomm... as always the very best of luck my lovely x

awww so good your ok...i was a bit worried about you x yep we all binged but lets get back on track nowx 100% today so far...i better go to bed now though lol

sounds like you are feeling more positive now ..........phew you both had me worried earlier lol lol
It does take time to get used to children not being there once they have flown the nest, believe he will be back ....often lol lol What takes a bit more time is working out what your job is now they have left ...now they are out in their own world, and thats where you have to be careful about the comfort eating ...yoga sounds brilliant ,very calming for the soul ....have a good day tomorrow xxxx

sounds like you are feeling more positive now ..........phew you both had me worried earlier lol lol
It does take time to get used to children not being there once they have flown the nest, believe he will be back ....often lol lol What takes a bit more time is working out what your job is now they have left ...now they are out in their own world, and thats where you have to be careful about the comfort eating ...yoga sounds brilliant ,very calming for the soul ....have a good day tomorrow xxxx

Thank you Trish x

I have a long history of worry with my boyx hes under a mental health team and is doing well now but its been a long road for us... sadly my daughter died of cancer when she was 12 and it affected him very badly and i trully have felt i would lose him too this past year... but your right i need to get used to him moving on and not needing me so much :)

I really want to break the comfort eating habit...we can all do it im positive of thatx

Thank you Trish x

I have a long history of worry with my boyx hes under a mental health team and is doing well now but its been a long road for us... sadly my daughter died of cancer when she was 12 and it affected him very badly and i trully have felt i would lose him too this past year... but your right i need to get used to him moving on and not needing me so much :)

I really want to break the comfort eating habit...we can all do it im positive of thatx

Oh babes, that's awful :hug99::hug99::hug99:

xxx

Thank you Trish x

You should be very proud that with your help and support and that of his team, he is able to move into his own place and he knows you are always going to be there ...I can understand why there are lots of reasons to comfort eat but I know you are going to beat it .....you are a star:winner: big hugs xxx

You should be very proud that with your help and support and that of his team, he is able to move into his own place and he knows you are always going to be there ...I can understand why there are lots of reasons to comfort eat but I know you are going to beat it .....you are a star:winner: big hugs xxx

Bless you Toots and Trish for your kind words im determined to do this for me... sometimes i feel that i have given everything i have but this year i want to look after me too...We are all stars :)

Bless you Toots and Trish for your kind words im determined to do this for me... sometimes i feel that i have given everything i have but this year i want to look after me too...We are all stars :)

You deserve it - this is the year to be kind to yourself and get to where you want to be

xxx

Thank you Trish x

big hugs hun was sad reading this your son is very lucky to have a mum like you simply amazing.. :) you are a superstar :)

Hope your having a good day so far..

hugs x x x

saying good bye for nowxx

Hi team
Im sorry to say that im going to have to come off TS i nearly passed out at work today and have never got rid of feeling dizzy :( The diet is obviously not for me sadly..i really want the faster weight loss but not at the cost of my health.

Unfortunately the upset tummy has never settled down either for me hense my body not coping so im advised to come off the diet :( Im gutted tbh but im not giving up and im heading back to weight watchers tomorrowxx

I want to thank you all for your support and will pop back from time to time to check up on you all and let you know my progress x

Bless you all and keep going xx:wave_cry:

sorry to see you go

Hi Ya V...
oh no that really doesnt sound good hope your ok. you have been absolutely amazing and a true support will miss you but your health comes first.. please do stay in touch.. if u have a diary on the ww forum i will definately come and visit you :)

Hope you feel better soon.. this is a really hard diet and uve done amazing..

thank you so much for all your support really means alot.

love n hugs

precious x x

Back