Diary of Ally Bally - the final chapter - it's now!

Good day all, had my day off yesterday and although I did not overdo it I did have some naughty things but that is what I planned.

Today bn OK so far but I really need to work on drinking more water at the weekends as so far today I have had 2 cups water. Will have couple pints diluting juice at dinner - which we have decided we need to start eating at the dining room table allowing meals to go down properly and so I can concentrate on the food.

OH dad out of hospital - too many Drs all making different decisions so I am not sure what will happen as all they done was change medication which he had been on for 20yrs so I can see him ending up back in in a few wks - fingers crossed he not driving or working machinery if it happens :-\

Syns for Day
Syns for Week

B/L - Porridge (HEx B); Tsp Lemon Curd (1); SS Milk (HEx A); Coffee
S - Ready to Eat Chicken Tikka Pieces
D - Gammon; 5 spice; 100ml chicken stock, rind & juice of 1 orange, 1 tbs clear honey; 2tbs soy sauce & 2 chillies (2syns for orange juice & honey); Dried egg noodles; steam veg; 2 x pints juice.

Stuffed after dinner and I managed to keep some of it for lunch 2moro :) Got a muller turkish to try so hoping they are nice, onyl got 2 so no gr8 loss.

Feeling btr today so hoping to get back on the C-2-5K 2moro.

Laters all, hope you have a good evening xxx

Last edited:
Well hello to all whoever chooses to have a nosey J

This morning started off OK, got into work no problems then about 830ish the snow started and chaos ensued – roads blocked, cars crashed and not one gritter on the road – typical Aberdeen/shire councils, gritters out on Fri morn when it was raining but snow – why should the gritters come out then?!!! This was all within 15mins of it starting. It is off just now but if it keeps up towards home time then it will freeze but I also live 25miles out of town going through country roads (which should be gritted as it is a bus route) but well...........

Syns day 6.5
Syns Week 20

B – 2 x Bacon/Egg Muffins; Ginger Tea; Coffee; Apple
S – Fresh Pineapple; Lge mug hot water/juice
L – Leftover Sticky 5 Spice Gammon; Beetroot; After Dinner Tea; 2 x satsumas
S -
D - Baked Potato; cheese/chive LF cottage cheese; homemade soup (mix of veg); pint juice; coffee
S - Snack a Jacks (4.5); Special K Chewy Bar (HEx B); SS Milk (HEx A) heated up; Options (2)

This is it for the moment but I will update when get the tablet on after dinner. Prob a little more if I get writing at work then copy over.

Hope everyone is having a good day and the snow is not affecting you too much xxx

Well just updated and this should be me for the night. Watching Series 11 of The Biggest Loser USA and Embarassing Bodies while having my evening snack :)

No more snow where I stay but 25miles away may be a completely different story - the morning will tell.

Hope your good day has continued :) xxxxx

Last edited:
Hey,

Glad OH's dad is out of hospital. Fingers crossed he doesn't have to go back in and he gets to recover at home. I hate the snow, totally hate it with a passion. It snowed a tiny bit here yesterday but not enough to lie but it's meant to snow again on Thursday then again at the weekend. Not looking forward to it but my 4 year old will love it as he really wants to make a snowman! He also wanted to dress up in his santa outfit but I put a stop to that!!! :rolleyes:

Your sticky gammon sounds lovely. Where did you get the recipe? Care to share it with me? ;)

Hope you have a good day tomorrow.

Well another day and looking forward to making it a 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] day 100% on plan though I do usually mange this until the weekend but now WI day is a Saturday I can enjoy my treat guilt free.

Left early for work this morning and made it in at usual time – roads not to bad snow-wise but there are some people who are too over cautious and are the ones that could possibly cause accidents. On the plus side, got to start early to leave early!!! Hoping there is no snow inbetween time and the roads have cleared up.

Syns for day 11
Syns for week 31

B - 2 x Egg/Bacon Muffin; 2 x coffee; apple
S - Fresh Pineapple; Lge mug hot water/juice
L - Roast Chicken Mug Shot; Sweet Chilli pieces; Beetroot; 2 x satsumas
D - 2 x WW sausages (1); 3 bacon medallions; 1/2 tin beans; 'fried' egg; cherry toms; chestnut mushrooms; tomato sauce (0.5); coffee; 750ml juice
S - Special K Chewy Bar (HEx B); 250ml SS Milk heated (HEx A); Orange Options (2); Snack a Jacks (4.5); 2 x flumps (3)

No tea at lunchtime as I barely made it in the house last night after being stuck in traffic because snow so not taking any chances!!!!

Not sure what having with sausages as just fancied them!!! Will make something up when get home and see what the OH fancies. Have a nosey on the website too.

Just been for an early lunch as leaving early and the office I share with 2 outdoor workers has the air con turned on and it is bloody freezing. I understand that they work outside and feel the heat but they don’t seem the understand that I work indoors and I am used to the heat not the cold – plus I suffer from Reynaud’s which makes it difficult to type when my hands get too cold!!!

Been super busy today and not managed to check Minimins today – major withdrawal!!! Again this is on a Word Doc until I get the chance to copy it across to my diary!!!

xx

Last edited:
Tonights dinner - so inventive!!!

ForumRunner_20130115_181047.png

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Its 810pm and this is me just updating the diary. been another manic day at work but I love it like that. Again due to weahter we got to start @ 730 & finish @ 330. I had to go get diesel so nipped to asda & picked up a few things. I have had a major sweet tooth all day so I got myself some meringue nests and creme friache & greek yogurt which I am going to mix or already have with lemon curd & spoon over the nest.

I am trying to type this with my cat Bambam on my knee pawing at me trying to get me to pet her.

Syns for day 14
Syns for week 45

B - 2 x Egg/Bacon Muffins; Brown Sauce (0.5); apple; 2 x coffee
S - Fresh Pineapple; 2 x Lge Mugs Hot Water/Juice
L - Roast Chicken Mug Shot; Sweet Chilli Chicken Pieces; Beetroot
D - Sticky 5 spice gammon (2); steam veg; noodles; pint juice; coffee
P - Meringue Nest (3); Fat Free Greekn Yogurt; Lemon Curd (2)
S - Special K Chewy Bar (HExB); SS Milk (hot) (HExA); orange options (2); snack a jacks (4.5)

Well apart from noseying through all the other pages this is me signing off for tonight.

Night all xxx

Last edited:
Today has been another very quick day and it was 9am before I even got to my desk!! Sorting out orders for the workshop.

More snow predicted but not with us yet so will be fun in the morning getting to work, should be OK if leave early enough.

Syns for day 15
Syns for week 60

B - Porridge (HEx B); SS milk (HEx A); ginger tea; 2 x coffee
S - Fresh Pineapple; lge mug hot water/juice
L - Roast Chicken Mug Shot; Beetroot; Chicken Tikka Pieces
D - Tuna Pasta (red onion; salad cream (2)); pint juice; coffee; muller yogurt
P - 2 x meringue (6); lemon curd (2)
S - night time tea; special K crisps (21 off = 5syns)

I am still craving chocolate and I have syns so I maybe have a kit kat or tub philly.

Watching American Horror Story Asylum - its a good series.

Night night all, will catch up with all your diaries xx

Today has been another very quick day and it was 9am before I even got to my desk!! Sorting out orders for the workshop.

More snow predicted but not with us yet so will be fun in the morning getting to work, should be OK if leave early enough.

Syns for day 25
Syns for week 70

B - Porridge (HEx B); SS milk (HEx A); ginger tea; 2 x coffee
S - Fresh Pineapple; lge mug hot water/juice
L - Roast Chicken Mug Shot; Beetroot; Chicken Tikka Pieces
D - Tuna Pasta (red onion; salad cream (2)); pint juice; coffee; muller yogurt
P - 2 x meringue (6); lemon curd (2)
S - night time tea; special K crisps (42 off = 10syns) did not realise it was a box & not individual packets ended up eating more, luckily OH had eaten some!!!; kit kat (5)

I am still craving chocolate and I have syns so I maybe have a kit kat or tub philly.

Watching American Horror Story Asylum - its a good series.

Night night all, will catch up with all your diaries xx

Been another quick day at work AND its FRIDAY, I am so looking forward to a long lie. News yesterday that my Great Uncle died so not a great day but he was old. Then today a friend from school who had beaten cervical cancer now have uncureable but treatable cancer in her lungs, liver & possibly her bones. She is so strong & a fighter. Kind of puts things into perspective though, here I am worrying about my weight and she is worrying about her life :-( I know by losing weight it will help with any future problems that may arise if I kept putting the weight on. I have managed to stay on plan but finding it difficult to really care at the moment, last year was not great and I thought ths year would be better but so far it has been worse.

Syns day 10.5 - so far
Syns week 80.5 so far

B - Porridge (HEx B); ss milk (HEx A); ginger tea; 2 x coffee
S - fresh pineapple; lge mug hot water/juice
L - Roast Chicken Mug Shot; beetroot; chicken tikka pieces
D - kit kat (5); 2 x coffee; pasta; tin ratatouille (1.5); jalapenos; 2 x babybel (4)

Just stuck on a film - no idea what it was called, away to see what I can snack on and see if I can concentrate on the film but pretty tired and looking forward to long lie but no doubt cats will have me up at at usual time of 530!!!

Will update later when I have had my snacks

xx

Well sunday now & after a disappinting STS i had my bad day & back on it 2day. Goin 2 try red days this wk 2 cut back on carbs but theyve nvr bn a problem b4. Had lot sweet stuff this wk which dont normally have. Will c how goes.

Syns day 11.5
Syns wk 11.5

E
B/L - Weetabix (1/2HEx B); SS milk (1/2HEx A); pineapple; coffee
D - Tamatar Murghi (1/2 HEx B - olive oil); boiled rice; 2 x steam veg; 2 x coffee
S - Mint options (2); ss milk (1/2 HEx A); snack a jacks (4.5); kit kat (5)

Away 2 sort dinner - more l8r x

Diary updated, dinner was lovely. Lunch & breakfast all sorted 4 2moro.

Good nite all xx

Last edited:
Dinner - tamatar murgi

ForumRunner_20130120_203809.png

Bacon/egg breakfast muffins

ForumRunner_20130120_203901.png

2moros lunch

ForumRunner_20130120_203951.png

those breakfast muffins look delishhhhhhh, how do you do them?

They r so simple. Use bacon medallions (i use morrisons nu u 1s) 2 line muffun tray (1 per cup) add beaten egg 2 each. Bung in oven 4 15-20mins @ 180. Add tomato b4 cookin if u want.

I freeze mine & micro @ breakfast :) xx

They r so simple. Use bacon medallions (i use morrisons nu u 1s) 2 line muffun tray (1 per cup) add beaten egg 2 each. Bung in oven 4 15-20mins @ 180. Add tomato b4 cookin if u want.

I freeze mine & micro @ breakfast :) xx

They look lovely! I have some bacon left over from todays brekkie aswell, may try them tomorrow for my breakfast :)!

Typical Monday morning, I am shattered as no sleep again, seems to a Sunday night trait where I cannot sleep – plus it did not help that we have velux windows and between the strong winds and hail that was on through the night......

Another cold windy day but at least we have no snow and it looks like it is going to miss us completely.

Trying a red day today and I have never really followed this so if anyone can pick anything that is wrong please point it put to me!!!

Red
Syns for Day 7.5
Syns for wk 19

B – Bacon/Egg Muffin; apple; ginger tea; coffee
S – Fresh Pineapple; Lge mug shot water/juice
L – Salad; Tomato; Cucumber; beetroot; FF cottage cheese; chicken tikka pieces; lge mug hot water/juice
S – 2 x Satsumas
D – Veg Soup (carrot; broccoli; cauli; peas (not sure allowed these on a red day but the pot of soup was split into 6 bags so not going to worry); brussells; onions; spices); WW Petit Pain (HEx B1); Omelette; butter (1.5); tomato; onion; 45g LF cheese (HEx A1)
S - SS Milk (HEx A2); orange options (1.5); special k chewy (HEx B2); snack a jacks (4.5)

tried to used some syns for my dinner this time

Just been informed that it is now snowing outside – just what I need for my 25mile journey home – people on the roads who are overly cautious and are more likely to cause accidents!! Especially the ones that drive at 40MPH no matter what road they are on!!!!

Update more later xx

Last edited:
Can you get a sore head from drinking too much water?

Hi here to subscribe.

Yes you can get headache from drinking too much water. I had that 2 days in a row after drining a lot of water so now have lowered it a bit and stick to 2-3 litres fluid per day. I find drinking hot beverage is ok but too much water not good. In summer I have no problem with water but winter seems to bring on bad headache.

Another decent start to the morning, made it into work at decent time as not snow out my way through drivers still driving at 30mph - a pet hate of mine!! Glad did get stuck behind a gritter as road into work had snowdrifts which got ploughed out the way!! All the other roads on the other end on the city are pretty bad with snow with roads closed and crashes everywhere!!!

Got loads to do at work today but I have no motivation at the moment as just so tired. Bit better sleep last night but maybe only a few hours.

Red Day
Syns for day 13
Syns for week 32

B - Bacon/Egg Muffin; brown sauce (0.5); apple; ginger tea; coffee
S - Fresh Pineapple; Lge mug hot water/juice
L - Salad; Tomato; Cucumber; Beetroot; ff cottage cheese; chicken tikka pieces
S - 2 x Satsumas
D - Lentil Cheddar Bake - 115g red lentils (HExB1); 45g RF cheddar (HEx A1); pepper; onion; garlic; coriander; egg; cooked chicken. Side turnip mash; butter (1.5); pint juice; 2 x coffee
S - SS Milk (HEx A2); Orange Options (1.5); snack a jacks (4.5); special K chewy bar (HExB2); 2 x jelly buttons (2); 2 x flumps (3)

Oh need to buy more juice for work - new shopping list started as I write this!!!

More later x

Last edited:
OH had left jelly buttons out & they are my all time fave (the jelly ones from Allsorts). I had 2 and told him to hide the packet as I would have happily ate the whole bag then felt guilty but I may have to invest in some for Saturday!!!

Completed the 1st day of level 1 (for the 5th time). I am hoping that by alternating with C-2-5K I will manage to complete it or at least get to level 2!!! Maed the mistake of thinking that it would be a little easier as I had completed 3wks of C-2-5K it would have been a little easier - not a chance. I am going to be sore 2moro and I am hoping that I will ba able to continue with C-2-5K!!!

OH wanting to watch Incredible Hulk, away to make my Hot Choc and gather my snacks to settle and see if the film is something I am interested in, if not I will head to bed & watch Supersize v Superskinny.

Hope you all have a good night xx

Back