Diary of Ally Bally - the final chapter - it's now!

Had a so so day, had couple meetings that did not go so well & still got lot work to do. Also got a very crampy stomach, brewing some slimatee to see if that will relieve, cramps & hunger not a good combination!!

EE

Syns for day 11.5
Syns for week 35.5

HEx A 200ml koko choc milk
HEx B porridge

B - HEx A & B, banana, black coffee, sweetener
S - apple, 2 x 750ml bottle water
L - mug shot, 750ml water
D - easy cottage pie - EL mince, can mixed veg, can marrow fat peas, oxo, passata, tomato purée, seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, mustard smash, creme fraiche (1.5), slimatee
S - chocolate tea, Special K choc biscuit moments (5), pukka night time tea, walkers baked (5)

Ws meant to be running but pain in belly has me doubling up, will see how I am later after dinner, may go a walk, looks nice still

X

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your tummy ache. Lie on your back and rest a bit might go away. Dinner sounds nice.

I am in a hungry mood today but do not know what to have for dinner - had a big lunch

Thanks lass :) I am trying. Been so down more than up since end last year. I need to get it off as it getting me so down.

Waiting on slimatee kicking in :)

Will pop by your diary for a nosey x

Sorry to hear about your tummy ache. Lie on your back and rest a bit might go away. Dinner sounds nice.

I am in a hungry mood today but do not know what to have for dinner - had a big lunch

Dinner was lovely, got a spare for tomorrow :) waiting on slimatee kicking in so hope all good before bed. Will lie on the floor for a bits x

EXTRA EASY

Syns for day 13.5
Syns for week 55.5

HEx A - 3 x laughing cow blue cheese
HEx B - WM Roll

B – 2 x Eggs, splash milk (0.5); HEx A (2 off), 5 x cherry tomatoes, 2 x black coffee/sweetener
S – apple, Satsuma, 2 x 750ml bottle water
L – HEx B, HEx A (1 off), chicken tikka, sour cream (1.5), cherry tomatoes, cucumber
S - Apple
D – leftover dinner (easy cottage pie - EL mince, can mixed veg, can marrow fat peas, oxo, passata, tomato purée, seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, mustard smash, creme fraiche (1.5), slimatee
S – chocolate tea, Special K Choc Biscuit Moments (5), walkers baked (5), pukka night time tea

So far so good, been a very busy morning checking paperwork but getting hungry now so wanting 130 to roll on by! Also so I can catch up on minimins, have a wee sneak now and again but really busy the now!

Well I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed my lunch. Mixed some chicken tikka with sour cream and put on a roll with Blue Cheese Triangle and a nice change to Mug Shots all the time. Rolls for the rest of the week :)

I am so tired today, my cat thinks that it is OK to start prowling at 4am, love her to bits but some mornings I could choke her!! The other one quite happily stays in her bed until I am out the shower then proceeds to want cuddles and wrap herself round my legs or jump onto the dresser and swiping anything off it that can move!!!

Last edited:
Food souns lovely. I had breakfast before leaving home an now cooking a massive mushroom with some mince beef, garlic, chili. Can't wait

EXTRA EASY

Syns for day 34.5
Syns for week 90

HEx A - 3 x laughing cow light cheese
HEx B - WM Roll, alpen light bar

B – 2 x Eggs, splash milk (0.5); HEx A (2 off), 5 x cherry tomatoes, 2 x black coffee/sweetener
S – apple, Satsuma, 1 x 750ml bottle water
L – HEx B, HEx A (1 off), chicken tikka, sour cream (1.5), cherry tomatoes, cucumber, 750ml bottle water
S - Apple
D – green Thai turkey stir fry, coconut yogurt (0.5), green Thai paste (2), boiled rice
S –- tortilla crisps (25??), Special K choc moment (5)

Dinner- I have taken turkey out of the freezer and I was planning on a Thai Green Stir Fry but i have bought a BNS after reading that everyone is loving the chips made from this I am so tempted to try something with chips, not sure though as not a great lover of dry turkey - any ideas would be appreciated!!!

Snacks will also follow!

Bad news that friend had lost the battle with cancer today. Not in healthy eating frame of mind when so much worse going on.

Just updated syns, wasn't going to bother but been feeling guilty. Try not have any thru rest wk x

Last edited:
Aly, you can still make a stirfry with your Turkey (onion, garlic, peppers, tomato, sat & pepper) and have it with BNS chips rather than rice.

Aly sorry to hera about your friend passing. Is that the friend you went to see in hospital. I am really sorry and hope you can offer your support to her family.

I understand that it is difficult to keep your mind on healthy eating but please look after yourself - our life is precious and we need to look after ourselves and enjoy every moment whilst we have the chance.

My thoughts are with you. Big hug. xx

Thanks Rosie. No another friend. She had been battling cancer, went into remission then they found secondary cancer. Took her very quick,
She was such a fighter, shocked us all :-(

I did not go overboard, had some Doritos and a choc biscuit moment. Def over on syns for today but letting it go.

My mum called so had chat wi her, OH offshore, could have done wi him here!!

EXTRA EASY
Syns for day 12
Syns for week 102

HEx A – 45g RF cheese
HEx B – WM Roll

B – WM Roll, Creme De St Agur (4), 2 x black coffe/sweetener
S – 2 x Apples, 2 x 750ml bottle water
L – Leftover dinner
S – Grapes
D canned chick pea Dahl, cooked chicken, 45g RF cheese, sour cream (3), boiled rice, chocolate tea
S cranberry juice, Special K moments (5)

Dinner I am not sure about, either tuna pasta or lentil cheddar bake, leaning towards the tuna pasta as not much cooking involved there!! Prob bulk it out with some cucumber, sweetcorn and red onion.

Been an OK day but head not really in it.

Signed up for Race for Life running in Glasgow Green in May. Hoping to raise £150 myself but there are a few of us all doing it so we should raise a few hundred at least. Also I have enquired about jog scotland in my area to join them in the beginners group to try and get fitter and to motivate me to actually do it, it is only 2days a week and I have a treadmill in the house that I am able to use in the inbetween days. Just waiting on them getting back to me.

Hope you are all having a good day x

Last edited:
Aly your dinner looks nice. I must start making dinners again. Do not really want to eat at night but just a sald during the day is not sufficient either.

How are feeling today.

Aly your dinner looks nice. I must start making dinners again. Do not really want to eat at night but just a sald during the day is not sufficient either.

How are feeling today.

Hi not too bad today, head still in shock over friends death, jst waiting to hear when funeral is going to be.

Registered for Race for Life today and going to a jog Scotland meeting on Monday, they meet twice a week & help to build up stamina which I need for Race for Life :)

Well had a good weekend. Lost 2.25lbs on Saturday soapy with that. Given me some motivation. Had my wee cuz & OH's brother over for a drink last night so had 4 amigos and some snacks not completely overboard. It was my treat night. Back on it today. Going to be a difficult week tho as I am going home on tues aft work for a funeral on we'd. Was due to be down on fri anyway so jst staying down. Need to do my own shop I think to make sure all good tho there will prob be drink consumed on we'd then I have a party on fri night!!!

Sunday 14th

Extra easy

Syns for day 15
Syns for week 15

HEx A 250ml milk
HEx B Coconut Alpen

L - 2 x poached eggs, beans, 2x coffee/sweetener
S - HEx B
D - pasta, tuna, sweetcorn, tbs salad cream (1), light mayo (3)
S - coffee/sweetener, Doritos (15)

Not sure what having for rest of day. Not goin shop cos we both away on tues.

Update later x

Last edited:
Aly well done for losing that weight. It is a good loss and as you said it gives you motivation to continue. I think I have put on 1/2 lb but that does not matter as I will be losing it walking to/from station every day - I will be doing 15 miles a week. Had to run for train on Friday and could not believe I could run so fast (for me anyway).

Try to keep your drinking to a minimum if you can. Also after drink a lot of water as alcohol dehydrates you and body mix it up with hunger.

Have a good evening.

Thanks. I don't generally drink. When I do it is usually no more than 5 or 6 in the night. Had a bad experience a good few years ago when I landed in hospital and since then don't like drinking & don't think actually been drunk since!!!

EXTRA EASY

Syns for day
Syns for week 15

HEx A – 250ml milk
HEx B –

B – Cous Cous, Coconut Yogurt (0.5), black coffee/sweetener
S – Satsuma, Apple, 750ml bottle water
L – Mug Shot
D –gammon, beans, egg, leftover tuna pasta that should have bn lunch!!!
S –options spice (2), HEx A

Had leftover Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta left out for my lunch then went and left the tub on the worktop this morning – so not impressed!! Already took Gammon out for dinner so might just cook that and have that for lunch tomorrow and have pasta tonight. Starting running club tonight so will only have a wee snack before I go for some energy, might half it with OH. Hope I enjoy the class tonight as I am planning on sticking to it and at £1 cant complain about the costs. Its nice today if a little windy so hoping it stays like that.

Day so not going how I would like. Just come out a meeting - so much work to do but I am out of here in 15mins and need to do some testing in the morning, will need to play catch up on everything after that, prob work through breaks as I finish tomorrow night till Monday.

Better go - loo calling - too much water!!!

Well looking at my diary def no where near enuf super free. Been 1 those days where everything was a rush.

Came in & got ready to go out for 1st run with jog Scotland, not as tough as 1st day on C-2 -5K on treadmill but every little helps.

Night all x

Last edited:
Back