Diary of Ally Bally - the final chapter - it's now!

Just over 2hrs to get to work this morning. Stuck on a hill that was a sheet of ice for about 40mins then had to roll back to get to a flat to attempt the hill again - managed it. Just waiting to see if get to go home early xx

Well bad snow day today - got in 10mins late for work which is a pain as I left the house at 6, arrived 810 L Roads were just a sheet of ice and I managed to get stuck on a hill for about 40mins, could not even do a 3point turn as I had no control of the car. Ended up rolling backwards down the hill to get to a flat and managed to from there get going without skidding and made it up the hill. Not looking forward to the drive home and hoping that the work lets us away early before all the chaos starts outside my work and it taking hours to get home. No drink for me today in case do get stuck!!

Just realised that orange options are only 1.5syns, I was counting 2! Diary updated - need all the syns I can get J

EE
Syns for Day 14.5 (will change if I use any for dinner)
Syns for week 46.5 (will change if I use any for dinner)

B – Special K Chewy Bar (HEx B)
S – Bacon/egg muffin; coffee; fresh pineapple
L – Salad; Cucumber; tomato; beetroot; cooked chicken; ff cottage cheese
D –- Cheese n brocolli Pasta n Sauce; cooked chicken; steam veg; butter (1.5)
S – Eggy Pudding; Caramel highlight (2); SS Milk (HEx A); Orange Option (1.5); Snack a Jacks (4.5); kitkat (5)

OH been called out to a job so I need to cook my own dinner so will be something quick & simple after my C-2-5K session. Maybe Tuna Pasta or something – this also depends on how long it actually takes me to get home!!

Will update more later when I am in and settled xx

Last edited:
Diary updated, ended up on a EE day as I could not think what I could do not a Red so pasta was the easiest option.

Got home in good time, got let away bout 15mins early so managed to beat the traffic and glad to say that the roads were mainly clear :) No idea about 2moro as it is going to freeze :-(

Just tried the 2 syn eggy pudding - it is not nice. Had a weird eggy jelly texture and struggled to eat it. Waste of 2syns but now I know. I will stick to the scan bran recipes as I know these are nice.

Did Wk4 Day 2 of treadmill, found it a bit more difficult as done day 1 shred last night. Another day of shred tomorrow. I may need to repeat wk4 as I an struggling to run the 2 5min slots :-(

Away to catch up on diaries and other subscriptions xxx

Scarey getting stuck on a hill. Good job you did not roll back to any cars. Snow has almost gone except in front of our building. Not sure why our site manager is not clearing it. Glad they let you go home earlier. I came home 15 minutes early too which was light still.

food looks good. Have a fab evening.

Morning peeps

OK so far, no more snow and made it into work for 7 so able to chill and have my brekkie. Had 3 cups coffee though, try not to drink that much but left my tea in the house.

Bit achey today after 30DS and C-2-5K, meant to be doing the 30DS day 2 tonight but will just have to see how I am feeling when I get home.

I am hungry today, brought in my salad for lunch but I can see a mug shot as a wee snack as I don't have lunch until 130. Will see how I am after tea.

EE

Syns day - 10.5
Syns week - 57

B - Bacon/Egg Muffin; Apple; Satsuma; 3 x coffee
S - Fresh Pineapple; lge Mug Hot water/juice
L - Salad; Cucumber; Tomato; Beetroot; FF cottage Cheese; Cooked Chicken; After Dinner Tea
D - 2 x WW Sausages (1); peperami mini (1); passata; garlic; mixed herbs; paprika; onion; pepper; mushrooms; pasta; cherry cinnamon tea
S - SS Milk (HEx A); Options (1.5); Special K Chewy (HEx B); snack a jacks (4.5); 1 Special K Biscuit moments (2.5)

Will update as I go x

Last edited:
Glad no more snow. Food sounds lovely. I need to go and get some pineapple - perhaps tomorrow as I can't be bothered to walk to the shops in the cod.

Diary compelte & updated for the day.

Never got any exercise done as by time I had gone shopping, got in put it all away, fed the cats, amde dinner then had to clean up 2 lots sick (1 cats not very weel it seems!!!). So by time got passed all that I could not be bothered plus I am a little achey from yesterday!

Away to make hot chocolate and get snacks. See what oln TV then bed - its FRIDAY tomorrow :)

Nite nite peeps xx

Been a very busy day at work and this is me jst getting a chance to update diary. Will need to catch up on all the subscriptions later on.

Been snowing all day & I just wanted to go home but OH is at his mums so need to go pick him up, so will end up staying for dinner - reason for the Egg Foo Young, dont think will be too many syns as only veg, chicken & egg but counted as 5 just to be sure. Still under syns for week and I WI tomorrow morning but some sneaky looks and I have stayed the same so I agree with Chloe a little disheartening but I have been exercising so I can only put it down to that as I have been good food wise and stayed on plan - ah well!

EE

Syns for Day 16
Syns for week 73

B - Bacon/Egg Muffin; Golden Crunch (HEx B); Banana Custard Muller; Ginger Tea; coffee
S - Fresh Pineapple; coffee
L - Mug Shot; Beetroot
D - Chicken & Mushroom Egg Foo Young (5); coffee
S - SS Milk (HEx A); Options (1.5); snack a jacks (4.5); Special K Biscuit Moments (5)

Will update if anything changes xx

Summary of Sunday

Syns day 14.5
Syns week 14.5

B/L – Golden Crunch (HEx B1); Banana Custard Muller; 2 x coffee
S – 3 x Satsuma
D – Cod loin; passata; mushroom; carrot; broccoli; onion; pepper; paprika; garlic/tom puree
P – 2 x meringue nests (5); greek strawberry yogurt (0.5); raspberries; skooshy cream (3)
S – SS Milk (HEx A1); options (1.5); special K chewy (HEx B2); snack a jacks (4.5)

Eventually got bathroom finished only to come home from shopping with bulb for new light to find out that there must be a wrong connection as Fan does not work either so downstairs bathroom in use again until the weekend when we will have light to check the fittings!!!

Had a lazy weekend apart from the finishing of bathroom.

Monday 28[SUP]th[/SUP] Jan

Mother of all headaches this morning – luckily had very strong painkillers with me otherwise I think I would have gone home with a migraine. Seems to have weakened for the moment but will see how it goes as working in a workshop there are always noises to bring it back on again.

Still disappointed that STS this week and for dieting for 4wks and doing the C-2-5K I thought I would have seen some difference but to be honest I feel like my clothes are slightly tighter than they were before L

Syns day 18.5
Syns week 33

B – Porridge (HEx B); SS Milk (HEx A); 2 x coffee
S – Fresh Pineapple; lge mug hot water/juice
L – Salad; cucumber; tomato; beetroot; cottage cheese; cooked chicken; after dinner tea
S –
D – Cod Loin; sweet chilli sauce (4); noodles; brocolli; pepper; onion; bean sprouts; baby sweetcorn; soy sauce; 2 x coffee
S – night time tea; special k biscuit moments (5); snack a jacks (4.5); 2 x meringue (5)

No idea what doing for dinner so away to search the SW website for inspiration.

Will update later x x

Last edited:
Feeling a lot better today – just really tired but thats nothing unusual!!

Just about to head for lunch. Getting hungry but so looking forward to it as it is the leftover veg from last nights stir fry with cooked chicken - might add a little hot sauce to it to spice it up a little :)

Syns day
Syns week (33)

B - Porridge (Hex B); Milk (HEx A); Apple; ginger tea; coffee
S - Fresh Pineapple; Lge mug hot water/juice
L - Left over stir fry veg/noodles; cooked chicken; apple; lge mug hot water/juice
S – 2 x satsuma
D - Sticky 5 Spice Gammon; Steam veg; baby sweetcorn; bean sprouts; noodles; 750ml juice; coffee

Oh me, my office has just been bombarded with techs looking for certs and tools to be assigned!! Noisey noisey but love it!!

Repeating W4 D1 of C-2-5K tonight but right leg keeps cramping in the calf and it is very painful and this is with doing stretches etc so hoping I can see it through with no more pain or it may be a trip to the Dr! I am really enjoying it too and it it the only exercise that I have continued with – everything else I usually give up!!

Ah well – better go get on with work, more later xx

Just thought I would say hi as I was being nosey and looking for inspiration! Why is it that as soon as I try to diet I become obsessed with food lol. x

Just thought I would say hi as I was being nosey and looking for inspiration! Why is it that as soon as I try to diet I become obsessed with food lol. x

Thanks Bondgirl - perhaps we can inspire each other then. I have been offplan for about 2wks now, just cant seem to get the motivation in tact which is annoying as I have paid for 3months subscription to SW online but will be cancelling it as I hardly ever go onto the site so pretty much a waste of money!!

I will be back on plan at the weekend again, no point for me trying half way through a week!!! Plus my mum is up visiting at the weekend an OH going offshore!

Do you have a diary to have a nosey at?

x

Well i am back once again and I really hope that I can stick it out this time as I am now heavier than I was when I started this journey a yr ago. Having lost 1.5stones I was on track but just gave up. I want to lose 3st for next yr as we are wanting to go abroad but I don't want to go the way I look the now so I am giving myself a yr but even if an can tone up I am not too bothered about the weight.

I have restarted couch to 5k today so hoping that will help and I am also doing yoga inbetween the running.

Syncs for day 9
Syncs for week 9

Green Day

B - porridge (HEx B), 175ml whole milk (HEx A), black coffee/sweetener
S - grapes, kiwi, pineapple, melon, black coffee/sweetener
D - macaroni and broccoli cheese from SW mag (HExA cheese), RF creme fraiche (4.5), pint juice
S - snack a jacks (4.5), 2 x chocolate tea

Yoga for beginners (1/2hr)
Wk 1 Day 1 Couch to 5k

Think this is me for today, waiting on OH calling then bed. Got a touch of sore head, had Thai yest too, I am thinking the chocolate tea as that is the only thing that I can think is different apart from eating healthy!!!!!

Good night all xx

Aly welcome back. I do not bother with exercise much as I know I can't stick to it and will go back to my orignal shape once stopped. The only form of exercise I do is walking - used to walk ever day but now do it once or twice. Last week walked 6 miles in a day which is very unusual for me.

I agree with Chocolate tea being cause of your headache. I found if I drink mire than 1 cup, makes me sick. Not sure what is in it.

Have a good week and speak to you soon. I am off for next 3 days but mega busy with appointments and other bits to catch up.

Had a good day today & the snow has not come to anything here thankfully, then again who knows what it will be like overnight!! Got bloods taken today as I am permanently getting the cold which includes loss of voice etc, this happens at least once a month & I am just fed up now. Glands always swollen so see what bloods say & dr on Friday.

Quick day at work and finally seem to be clearing my feet after a fortnight in Houston for work - good experience but too long for work!!!

Anyhow

Syncs for day 9
Syns for week 18

Healthy extra a - 250ml ss milk, 45g RF cheese
Healthy extra b - porridge

B - porridge, milk. Black coffee (sweetener), lge mug hot juice
S - pineapple, 2 x lge mug hot juice
L - egg salad, beetroot
D - leftover dinner (RF creme fraiche (4.5)), black coffee (sweetener)
S - snack a jacks (4.5), chocolate tea

30mins yoga for beginners.

Waiting on the OH calling then bed.

Good night all xxx

Hi all

Was a quick morning but had an early lunch as had a meeting at 1 but it has been a long afternoon even though only got back in the office about 215!! Snow been on & off all day but not getting a chance to lie.
Ended up having a roll for lunch as they had been brought in and I ate 1st then looked up syns so not a good lunchtime!!

Extra Easy

Syns for day 92
Syns for week 118.5

Healthy extra a – 3 x babybel light
Healthy extra b - would have been a cheek to have used it!!!!

B - 2 x eggs, 2 x blue cheese laughing cow triangles (3); Black coffee (sweetener), lge mug hot juice
S - mango fingers, grapes, pineapple, kiwi, 2 x lge mug hot juice
L - sesame roll with tuna & red onion (12), beetroot
S – Milky Bar (27)
D – Super Speed Soup; pasta; 3 x babybel; jalapenos; chicken; 2 x chocolate tea
S – Milky Bar (27); Salt & Vinegar Crisps (23); mug hot milk (8.5)

Not sure on dinner, I have mince in the fridge so something with that, maybe just make a wee bolognese or something with fajita spices.

Need to get day 2 of C-2-5K done but this will only take half hour!!

Update mote later xx

Well the remainder of the day went crap, I made the mistake of stopping at the shop and I ended up with not 1 but 2 Milky Way Bars, not even the wee ones, the big one on offer @ a £1 and a 100g packet of salt & vinegar AND I ATE THE WHOLE LOT :cry:I cannot believe it, I have only just started back on Sunday to this after months off, I am the heaviest I have ever been, why have I no motivation – I think I need help!! :banghead:

I suppose all in all if I can remain syn free for the remainder of the week not too much damage will have been done but I feel like such a pig – my fridge is full of SW friendly food and I go and do that!

Today is a new day and I will get back on track – see new post for new (yeah right) positive me!!! :devilangel:

Last edited:

Extra Easy

Syns for day 25
Syns for week 143.5

Healthy extra A – mug ss milk
Healthy extra B – 1 alpen bar

B - 2 x eggs, 2 x blue cheese laughing cow triangles (3); 5 x baby plum tomatoes, Black coffee (sweetener), lge mug hot juice
S - mango fingers, lge mug hot juice
L – leftover dinner, banana custard muller, lge mug hot juice
D – homemade burger (5%); beef savoury rice, 2 x steam veg, chocolate tea
S – Mint Ice Cream (17.5); snack a jacks (4.5); hot milk

W1 D2 C-2-5K

I was hoping that things would be better when got home as I was tired and just wanting to sleep. Plan was to have a snooze when got home but I did 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] day of C-2-5K then made dinner & put a washing on but never really managed to be good as you can see from the diary but on the plus side at least I am logging it and not lying to myself or others. Could have been a lot worse to due lack of initial motivation which apart from not having any I think I may be a little depressed and with OH being away I am alone all the time so more temptation!! I might look to see if there is a thread for depression.

Anyway another new day looms (ed), typing in the new day and forgot had not updated!!!!

Back