Dilemma.. help

Pah! didn't go after all that as DS's friend was tired and wanted to go home...

At least next time they ask I won't hesitate! Planning to go next week instead.

Now I've got shaved legs and no where to go! :rolleyes:

Sx

Drat!!!!!!!!

Well why not go the whole hog and dress up for dinner in something really stunning .... least you feel good about going next time.

they do some fab costumes that hold all ya bits in the right right place.............think m&s stock them...as long as ya boobs stick out more than ya belly you'll look fab............

they do some fab costumes that hold all ya bits in the right right place.............think m&s stock them...as long as ya boobs stick out more than ya belly you'll look fab............

lol!

well that is one advantage of being well blessed in that department, hopefully it'll distract them whilst i dash for the water!

Sorry i missed your dilemma hun!

Here's what i do in exactly your situation. Wear Cossie, wrap towel around myself, walk to pool and take off towel as near to the pool as poss. Some have hangers on the side. Then i get in with the kids, and become SUPERMUM! I have the most fun i possibly can, playing games, playing with floats, diving through legs, handstands, slides etc etc, so, even though i am fat, i am the BEST mummy there! That makes me feel really goooood! xx

Go next week hun, Sam will love you for it!

aww shame it didnt happen but well done for being up for it despite your worries. what a good mummy you are!!! keep it in your head for next week and you will be all geared up and ready to go!

Back