dinner check

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
i went to morrisons tonight and checked everything i put in my trolley (sure ppl were giving me funny looks-nutter ha )
i got frankfurters which were 0.1 carbs morrisons own brand and some chritzo which is carb free :)
i was marvin when i got home
so i made an omlette with a sprinkle of cheese and i put the chritzo in with it too it was LUSH
im hoping this is all ok
i cant wait to the book comes on monday so i can have a good read of it .

i also grabbed double cream so i can have one cofee in the morning il use that in allowance

is this all ok im also munching on some morrisons scatchings which r carb free too
is this ok ??

is frankfurters ok any time of the day ??
any good recipies i can make with them

thanks my lovleys

xxxx

sorry, i cant help with your queries,but i wanted to ask you.....when we check the carb amounts, do we have to take off the dietry fibre too, only that is what is in my book,but im sure i just read somewhere that we dont ?!?!!?!?!?

do you just go by the basic carb content of an item...??? thanks..

i go by carb count im sure fibre doesnt matter huni

have u used fitness pal its my saviour on this write in everything u eat it adds up all carbs what u have left for the day genius !!!!

hope this helps xxxx

Hi Jessie

Re the frankfurters, it's prob best during Induction to avoid processed stuff and get stuck into lots of fresh meat and fish.

Camo - re the carbs, with the American labelling you have to take the fibre off to get net carbs. Here, it has already been done :D

Jessie - did you say you on fitness pal? im on there lvllt - add me as friend and let me view diary and we can let you know how you doing - there are loads of us on there now.
PLUS why not set up a diary in the diary section at the top, thats where most of us 'hang out' :D

Last edited:
pmsl ive edited ;)

Back