Dippys diary

Today has been a madly busy ass day! But iv still had time to eat lol.

Didnt get time to eat my scan bran cake this morn so had it ther now with my other half of hxb ryvitta fruit crunch topped with choc quark 0.5 syns and strawberries 1369079440498.jpg

Dinner was random... sw chips with hxa cheese n spag hoops. Was in a rush.

Also... NEVER going to spinning again lol xx

Seen a recipe for syn free scotch eggs there now and couldnt shake the craving. So went to asda n got the stuffs to make them. N now they r in the oven and im so excited :) lol

They were gorg!! Feel like iv been really bad now :) lol xx

Attachments

• 1369083916160.jpg
    1369083916160.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 35
Today was ok :-/ girl in my office brought in a pile of buns for her birthday. I went halfers with another sw person but it ws still 8 syns for half the muffin!!! :0

Anyway todays food:

Breakie: banana and half hxb SB cake 1 syn.

Had some grapes mid morn.
Then the dreaded muffin!! 8 syns.

Lunch: home made red pepper and sweet potato soup and a large pear.

Dinner was some chicken (mushy pea) curry (onions, tomatoes, mushy peas, broc, cauli, carrots, green beans, garlic and curry powder) served with cous cous. Was gorg!! 1369158558834.jpg

Had a tin of lilt zero 1 syn

Off to the cinema 2night armed with hoops n crosses 4.5 syns.and a mini fudge 3 syns.

Total: 17.5 syns

19/105

Feelin so run down today, * due at wkend so just feeling yuck at the min. Didnt even make it to the cinema last night, was so tired went to lie down at 7.30 and slept right through til this morn!

Todays food: 22/5/13

Breakie: 2 x hxb toast with hxa low low cheese spread. Banana and a cup of sweet tea 1 syn for milk.

Lunch: pot n leek soup and some pineapple.

Dinner: leftover chicken mushy pea curry packed with super free. With sw chips.

Feelin so run down today, * due at wkend so just feeling yuck at the min. Didnt even make it to the cinema last night, was so tired went to lie down at 7.30 and slept right through til this morn!

Todays food: 22/5/13

Breakie: 2 x hxb toast with hxa low low cheese spread. Banana and a cup of sweet tea 1 syn for milk.

Lunch: pot n leek soup and some pineapple.

Dinner: leftover chicken mushy pea curry packed with super free. With sw chips.

Today went to plan apart from the stupid slice of toast. Just had to have it!! N now im so disappointed in myself :( but I resisted the free choc and crisps in work.

Very bloated and windy today :-/

Have also had a mini fudge bar for 3 syns.

11 syns in total today.

30/105.

Today went to plan apart from the stupid slice of toast. Just had to have it!! N now im so disappointed in myself :( but I resisted the free choc and crisps in work.

Very bloated and windy today :-/

Have also had a mini fudge bar for 3 syns.

11 syns in total today.

30/105.

Hun, you are within your syns....so no reason to be disappointed (now if you had eaten the whole damn loaf however:eek: lol)

Sorry you are all bloaty & windy though - thats prob the bread? I can't tolerate bread very well, I've not eaten ANY since the Dyno Rod experience & my tum has been a whole lot better for it (still trumping like a trumpeteer though ha ha) xx

I know I dont eat bread either as it plays havoc with my ibs but felt like I needed it so badly today. Wasnt enough that I had hxb toast for breakie... hada have more later :-/
Think its the soup all week along with a lot of broccoli lol but my OH is not impressed at all :-/ lol.

Think I might try and book a session of 'dyno rodding' lol soon ish. Putting all the good things in but its not very fragrant at the other end :-/
Had a bit of a wobble ther and was about to give in and eat all round me but have unloaded the supply of sw mags and took off to bed to get some motivation. Tomorrow is a new day.

Going out on sat night so was planning to save my syns but I reckon im gona need them for choc in evenings so will have to flexi syn on sat. Havent done that before so heres hoping I do it right. Xx

Had to get out of bed and eat sumfin, the noises my belly was making wer not human. So I opted for sum lf super noodles and ham. And a mini chomp bar for 3 syns.

Made a promise I will not weigh myself again until sat morn... lets c how that goes as im becoming a bit obsessed (3 or 4 times a day)!! :O

Total 14 syns.

33/105.

Had to get out of bed and eat sumfin, the noises my belly was making wer not human. So I opted for sum lf super noodles and ham. And a mini chomp bar for 3 syns.

Made a promise I will not weigh myself again until sat morn... lets c how that goes as im becoming a bit obsessed (3 or 4 times a day)!! :O

Total 14 syns.

33/105.

​step away from the scales lady !!!! ;) xxx

23/5/13

Breakie: 2 x ryvita fruit crunch hxb with choc quark 1 syn and raspberries. had a banana mid morn.

Lunch was tuna, pasta salad. Lettuce peppers red onion scallions egg beetroot. 1 tbsp el mayo 1 syn. 1 tbsp scs 1.5 syns. Followed by a pear.

Dinner: randomly lovli :) mac cheese pasta n sauce (think this is 2 syns??) With bacon onion peppers green beans broc cauli carrots and ham. Topped off with hxa of cheese. Delicious :) 1369329068833.jpg

So far today 5.5 syns. Going to meet my friend soon for a wee trip to asda to look for hols clothes and get a hair dye. Gona go to the cafe so might have a wee diet coke :)

Poo fairy has visited 3 x times today (hence the bloat and wind yday) so im feelin good. Just craving choc like mad atm with * week well on the way :-/

Todays food plan...24/5/13.
Lets hope I stick to it. Going out 2moro night and im flexi synning so im now in the mind set that im gona gain anyway so may aswel pig out and give into my hormones :-/

Breakie: 2 x ryvita fruit crunch hxb with choc quark 1 syn and a pear.
Banana mid morn.

Lunch: cous cous, green beans, onion, carrots, broc, cauli, peppers and bacon. With 2 tbsp scs 3 syns. Small fudge 3 syns.

Dinner: 3 x lmc sausages, sw chips, beans and hxa cheese.

Going to do all my housework tonight and dye my hair to keep my mind off food!!

Totally off plan yesterday and friday night. And prob today :-/

But I feel I need to get this wkend dne n outa my system. Get the hormonal binges done with and start fresh 2moro.i think I have problems with my portion control!! After looking at peoples food pics I really think I need to cut back on the size of my meals. Have got lots of fruit in and all my sw friendly foods. Gna sit tonight and plan out my week... and stick to it!!!

Now that the weather is improving I need to get out walking more instead of being a couch potato.

Considering joining group again this thurs evening to help keep me on track. I have no plans for the month of june so im gona stay off alcohol and cut back on fizzy drinks. Only 8 weeks til my wedding now so cant afford to start gaining.

Feel better now for writing that down. Gna nurse my hangover and hormones today and start my sw journey fresh 2moro xxx

Don't know if its something you have tried hun, but when I went to see that woman for the Dyno Rodding....she noticed my food wasn't digested too well (TMI?...sorry lol) anyway....she told me to try make sure I chewed each mouthful 20 times. Soooo I've been doing this ever since, and I've noticed that A: it takes longer to eat a meal & B: I'm feeling full before I've managed to finish my meal most of the time! (miracle for me) Seriously I kid you not it really does seem to work (oh and the poo fairy now visits a whole lot more often too:p) . Give it a go and just see if it works with the portion control a bit. xx

Thats a good idea, I tend to rush and inhale most of my meals :-/ iv done the plan for the week. Will defo try this too. Thank u :) xx

No problem Hunni....Its gotta be worth a try, after a couple of meals you just naturally start to chew for longer without being too conscious of it taking longer IYKWIM? good luck chick....you can do this!!! ;) xx

Back