Disco Sprimmers

Hello this is me just found you's! Well I weighed in on Thu and I stayed the same but I'm happy as thought I'd gained. I am good also with low point meals etc but can't stop snacking on 1 point crisps! I know it's all in my mind but a habit I need to break. So here's to a new challenge and I'm going to have to be really strict to loose 16lbs. How is everyone doing? X

Ahh we'll they kind of count as new clothes! It's a good incentive! I used to make loads of soup even before I was on WW, since being at uni my eating habits have just become awful though. I'm resisting snacking so far, but might treat myself to a frozen curly wurly a bit later on. (Top tip from here!) Cupcakes is just cruel! Well done for resisting though.
Hiya LouMo, glad you've found us! Great result to stay the same when you were expecting a gain! Which 1pt crisps do you eat? I love snack a jacks but they're 1.5
Xx

Yay! You made it LouMo!

I guess it is a bit like having new clothes, I've no idea what I've got up the loft.

I'm interested in which crisps too. I like walkers lights 1.5 and bakeds for the same.

I've had a good day, counted up wrong yesterday but the bonus is I'm now a point under today :) gonna do my teeth when I get the kids in bed.

Sooo what soup to make?

I'm surprised frazzles are less than walker bakeds! (Not complaining). I love skips, pretty sure they're also 1.5 though.
Carrot soup is one of my favourites, but not sure how I could make it creamy as I'm so used to adding cream, or pepper soup is always nice! X

Yea I'm goin to make tomato and pepper 2moro and freeze it. I'd be fine if I lived on my own but everyone else's temptation is around me! X

I like carrot and apple. Could you try light creme fraiche? The one I have is sort of heaped tablespoon for a point and it's yum.

I love frazzles. Though I may have bad news :( My shop book says 2 points for a 25g bag. Is the bag smaller than that in a multi pack? We've got skips in the cupboard and they are definitely 1.5 (though 2.5 for two), so are quavers. Sorry hun x French fries are a point each though from a multi pack.

Like your new pic Lou x

Sadly I have plenty of other clothes to wear when I actually manage to lose the weight. I lost weight for a fab trip to America for my brother's wedding and brought some lovely clothes that I couldn't then get into last Summer. I WILL get in them this year (and hopefully before Easter :D).

I really should make soup. I used to make it loads and freeze it in mug sized portions but I seem to have lost the touch and my soups all taste yuk or boring!!?? I did make an okay one the other week though can't remember what it was, I'll have to look it up. I did my tracker book this morning and realised that with my lunch I'd have 8 points left for tea. I so fancy a snack now but am resisting AND we've got extra amazing cupcakes leftover that my daughter and I made for her school charity day today. Not fair I love cupcakes:cry:

I've signed you up on the chart now xmrsrachyx, so that's it, you are official x Nibbs and I are also going for the stone and LouMo is aiming for 16lbs so all about the same.

Start - 23/1/13
Hules - 14lbs to lose / 0 lost
Nibbs - 14lbs to lose / 0 lost
LouMo - 16lbs to lose / 0 lost
Xmrsrachyx - 14lbs to lose / 0 lost

Fab thanks hun! :)
What days do you all weigh?

As for snacking im spending way too many points on snacks! Ive got to start filling up more at mealtimes i think xx

Cool, might have to get myself some frazzles this week yum yum!

I tried (and am still experimenting with) banana omelettes the last couple of days. I am liking them too! It was on someone's diary and I thought I'd give it a go (haven't been able to find it again since, so not able to give credit - if it's you, I love it!). Tried it with egg, splenda and vanilla extract and then one with half of the banana whoozed into it, the rest chopped on top which was nice, but a bit odd in consistancy. Then today it was egg, splenda and vanilla and the banana not in it, just on top which I thought would be nicer, but actually I prefered the first one as this was a bit strange being sweet rather than savory. I love omelette though and it's opened a whole new world for me :).

Mmm I'm going to make omlette 2moro! You can put anything in them. Yes I'm thinking I will cut down to 1 snack a day as its making me crave more then maybe treat myself at weekend I need more structure. Rach I was supposed to weigh on Tuesday but didn't weigh until Thursday so I'm going to stick with the thurs as it suits me better x

Ooh let me know what you do, I'm feeling omelette adventurous :)

Morning!

Did think I might go out for a run today (when I say run I mean more of a slow jog :) ) but it gone and snowed again and I'm such a wimp that I might fall over I'm going to postpone it and go get some breakkie I think. Oh well, I've planned a marathon shop with my daughter this weekend, we can power walk :p

What exercise does everyone else do? I like dancey type classes zumba, salsa and the like but don't do any at the mo, plus I like running (though hate it while I do it :) ) as I just go, just me, no cost, no excuses (unless there is snow or ice on the ground ha ha) I start with the c25k - it's a good programme and last time I did it properly was running 5k regularly within 10 weeks.

Morning! Yea it's far too slippy to run also wet leaves and stuff too. I'm starting Metafit on Monday I'm pretty scared few people I know we're actually sick after the workout! X

Cor, just looked that up, it's hardcore :eek: Fun though :)

Making your idea of red pepper and tomato soup for lunch today :D

Wow, I've just made an amazing soup. Roasted 3 red peppers, an onion and about 10 baby plum tomatoes in a roasting pan with frylight for about 30 mins at 200c. Made a stock of 450ml boiling water, tom puree, ketchup, 2 veg oxo cubes and a sprinkle of chilli powder. Sauted 2 sticks of celery for a few mins until soft. Took off any really burnt skin from the onion, toms and pepper then blitzed them all up together. Just waiting for the bread i've got going in the bread maker, but had a taste and oh my goodness! Best soup I've made in ages! Come on foccaccia! Might have to have sliced and save the bread for tea!

Last edited:
Oooh sounds delicious I'm going out to get ingredients. Like the secret ketchup ingredidient haha I put it on everything! Enjoy sounds fab! X

I do too :) and if I add ketchup my son is more likely to eat it!
Still waiting for the bread.......

How's everyone doing? The Snow has disappeared over night so I'm just trying to persude myself to get out of bed and go for a jog.

How were the pancakes nibbs?

Back