Disco Sprimmers

I agree nibs u could drop me in the gym I'd be fine it's the actual going and coming back. In the summer I'll take a walk up but when I'm out I wish I'd brought the car. Winter defo makes you want to hibernate x

the thought of walking into town to actually get to gym is enough to make me stop before I even start.
That was always my problem too, though I couldn't even be bothered to get in the car :rolleyes: . Actually that was why I started running in the first place as I could just get my gear on and go, no excuses, and be back in 30 mins or so fitting it round the school run. Talking of running I went this morning again so I have a mega halo now :angel09:

Really busy all day today ladies so prob won't be around until later, have a good day xx

Exactly Lou! And I can't drive, so I can't even be a little cheeky and drive down to the gym. I just find any excuse not to go I suppose.
Running does sound good though Hules, I suppose it gives you the flexibility to go as and when you can/get the urge! Well done for your extra good halo :D
Have a good day lovelies xx

How have you been doing girls? First weigh in tonight and only lost half a pound. Very disappointed to be honest. Lets hope for a better loss next week! X

Aw Rach, what a shame! Any weight off is good though, it's all going in the right direction! Can you think of a reason why it might have been? How have you got on with pointing this week? What are your scales like (mine are extremely grouchy!)? Did you have a big carbo-y or late meal last night? xx

A loss is a loss rach well done! I know it's disheartening but I bet next week you will have a fab loss. For me when I eat to much bread even when pointed it stunts my loss. Have you been exercising? Muscle weighs more than fat and all that x

Heyy Rach, not to be an echo, but a loss is a loss! Better half a pound off then half a pound on! Xx

3lbs off this morning so really pleased, I think the exercise definitely helped. So 13st spot on this morning.

Off to work, have a good day x

So here's the chart ladies, copy and paste into your message then change your weight/loss and post x

Start - 23/1/13

Hules - 14lbs to lose / 3 lost
Nibbs - 14lbs to lose / 0 lost
LouMo - 16lbs to lose / 0 lost
Xmrsrachyx - 14lbs to lose / 0.5 lost

Last edited:
Well done Hules, that's fab! Xx

Hi guys. Hope you're all having a good day. Feeling Blergh today. Mother nature has decided to ruin my week for the first time in three years today, so feeling bloated and rubbish. Eating well though, despite crazy sugar cravings! X

Well done nibbs its so hard to be good when you feel rubbish. You've done well to stay on the programme.

I've got a massively long day today, jog then work, then sort kids then I'm in a murder mystery for the PTA (lots of fun, very unprofessional) then finally home about 10. Best bit is that we get fish and chips, which I've saved points for - hooray!

How is everyone else? Anyone else weighing in? Are you going for a Saturday weigh in nibbs?

Last edited:
Busy day today then! I've always wanted to be in a murder mystery evening, they sound like great fun!
Today I've got quite a nice day, a lot of my lecture group all went out last night which was great fun, I have a tutorial at 11, then gonna meet a few people for lunch (If there's nothing appropriate on the menu, ill be waiting til I home!) then I have an hours seminar at 1. Back home to chill for a bit before my boyfriend comes up for the weekend.
Going for a Saturday weigh in yeah. Hoping I've lost something but not holding out much hope, blaming it on the hormones this week! X

I think you'll be fine, you've been making some good choices hormones or no x

Enjoy your day x

Hi everyone sorry not been on been do busy and tired recently. I'm a pound down which for my target is not doing as well as I wanted to but I know although I've pointed I've ate far too much bread! So I can address that. I know when I'm on TOTM I could eat everything in sight crave sugar and cheese so much so well done for that! Hope everyone is having a nice day x

Hey ladies well done on your losses this week. Hules thats a fab loss hun! Ive been so disappointed, its kind of disheartened me but i am trying to stick to my points. I need to start being more organised!! Weekends are my downfall so tomorrow morning im making zero point soup to help me through it lol.
Hoping for a better loss Tuesday! Xx

Lou, a pound is a pound! And all weight off is good. I've cut down on my bread too as it seems to just sit in my stomach a bit. couldn't cut it all out though far too convenient! I'm sure you'll be fine and have a great loss next week!

Rach don't be disappointed you can do it! just get tracking and stick to your points x soup is definitely the way to go.

I feel totally focused at the mo, I'm on holiday countdown and I will NOT be this plump when I go. I'm tracking absolutely everything and not going over my points. Plus the running seems to be helping. Hopefully this week will be good too! Come on ladies we can do it!

Murder mystery went well, I was the murderer as usual (seems to always be me, its the part I play! ) chips were definitely the best bit though (which they bloomin' should be as I counted 16 points for them!

What's everyone up to this weekend? How did weigh in go nibbs? What soup shall we make? :)

Hi everyone!
Lou, a pound off is a pound off! It's the right direction :)
Rach don't worry, I had a bit of a blergh week last week, totally lost my motivation and found it hard to track everything, this week I'm back with a complete head change, I need to do this! You'll be fine, you can do it!
ahh Hules, you always get me motivated! You're always so upbeat and positive about it! The running does sound like its a massive help, I suppose I'd be a bit like 'well I made the effort of going on a run, don't want to undo it with food' so they go hand in hand. 16 points! Wow, bet they were worth it though!!
Weigh in this morning wasn't too bad, I lost a pound. Better off than on! And with TOTM, and a couple of drinks when I went out, I'm glad I lost at all to be honest!
This weekend is just a chilled one, my boyfriends car broke down on his way here last night so he didn't make it up. He's on a train now though as we have theatre tickets for tonight which he got me for Christmas! What's everyone up to this weekend?
I might try and make a carrot soup this week sometime, my all time favourite!
Xx

Carrot soup is yum, we often pop an apple in too x were going for a cauliflower and broccoli from an Old 123 success recipe book think we are going to use curry spices too to warm it up- can't wait!

Well done on your pound too nibbs x

New week ladies x

Back