Disco Sprimmers

Hi everyone I was a wee bit naughty last night I had a pizza and half a desert from Frankie and Bennys :( on the plus side I made my soup it was delicious! So I will have to live off it till weigh in haha we haven't had any snow well it hasn't lay which is unusual for Scotland although I can guarantee the worst is still to come! How are you's all doing?

I'm sure it'll be fine Lou, can you work out the points?

I'm having leftover beef stew tonight which was delicious yesterday.

Did manage to get out for my run. I'm back on the c25k running programme and started back on week five. I enjoyed being out again and catching us with my zombie story podcast that I run to :)

Then the girlie and I went for a marathon shop. Let's just say someone did okay clothing wise today and it wasn't me! Heh, had fun though. I was good too, waited til I got home to have a late lunch, even though my daughter had a greggs sausage roll!

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been quiet, hectic weekend. That soup sounds delicious Hules, might try that one. Not so sure about the banana omelet though.. Hahaa.
LouMo your new pic is gorgeous! And Rach I weigh in on a Wednesday, you?
I like a lot of combat based workouts, the gym does some fab classes of martial arts to music. I also do a pole fit class once a week, can really feel it working my core and upper body muscles!
After all the worrying about points, the pancake restaurant wasn't even open this morning, typical! So I was even worse and we had a cooked breakfast :/ I did avoid the fried bread and fried eggs though, plus I only ate until I was full so always a bonus! Haven't snacked at all today to make up for it, and had a healthy evening meal of roast veg and chicken breast so hopefully I haven't done too much damage! Went to the cinema last night and ate a bag of malteasers, bloody lovely, and enjoyed guilt free as I pointed them, and remained within my daily allowance! So all in all had a few cheats this weekend, but will be fully back on the wagon tomorrow morning, trying not to beat myself up too much as I didn't go over the top and it was a lovely couple of days.
Wow, sorry for the essay! How was everyone else's weekend?
Xx

Well I think you've done really well! It's so hard when you're out of your routine. I bet previously you would have eaten everything and probably more so well done you! You're weekend sounds great.
I can imagine the pancakes not being everyone's cup of tea :)

Yes the weekend is so difficult as there's no structure or routine. I didn't point my meal as I could never draw back the points so hopefully my 2 metafit classes will help me out. Mmmm I love a fried breakfast! I'm watching fat families just now it's spurring me on love getting into a routine again on a Monday. Hules your running training sounds quite difficult I've never been able to do it I don't mind power walking but I have a large bust so can be quite sore :( I tried body combat also Nibbs it's what you put into it that you get out of it although body attack challenges me more so I'm hoping metafit is the same! X

How was the metafit Loumo? Hope it didn't make you sick!

My boobs aren't small but I've an amazing sports bra that means they don't move AT ALL! shockwave run I think it is. I couldn't run at all when I first started - thought I wasn't built for it with boobs and chunky thighs, but you can soon build it up to 5k and more if you stick at it. I Love that we all like different things x

Exactly! Before this I wouldn't have stopped eating. I'm trying to look at it as a whole lifestyle change, and for that I'm gonna have to be realistic as I will be out for meals/have little treats now and then. What is Metafit Lou? Sounds interesting..! Yeah body combat is the one I do, and the uni has one called 'cardio combat' which is the same sort of thing. Love it! I can never get into running, I also have a fairly large bust, just can't find it comfortable. Plus 5k puts me right off, well done for that Hules!! Xx

I can never get into running, I also have a fairly large bust, just can't find it comfortable. Plus 5k puts me right off, well done for that Hules!! Xx

Heh, if you could see me and asked me if I could do it 2 years ago I would have laughed at you. It surprised me too :)

Morning! Yea 5k is a big achievement! Metafit is like a high impact intense aerobic workout for 45 mins non stop and it's designed to make you're metabolic rate burn more fat even when your body's at rest for 24 hours. Seeming designed by a marine and used by them. It's not till tonight x

Sounds mad! Good luck then hun x :)

Ooh that's crazy! Have you done it before? X

Just back omg its a killer my friend left to be sick after 15 mins my legs are sooo sore well no pain no gain! X

Omg sounds brutal!!

I'm debating changing my WI day to Saturday morning, that way hopefully it'll encourage me to stay on track for another week, and also it'll allow me to relax a little on Saturday day.
X

Could do Nibbs, you have to make the programme work for you. Only thing is, if by relaxing you mean going over your points it probably will mean less of a loss over time - unless you do count them all and claw them back in the week?

Lou it sounds positively scary :eek: You are a braver and by the sound of it much fitter gal than me :p

Well I find that I can stick to my points no problem at all during the week, even being under some days, but weekends when I have more free time I tend to snack. So if I do end up going over (obviously I won't aim to) then at least I can point it into the rest of the week. Ill see how it goes anyways.
How has everyone's weekends been anyway? X

Sounds like a plan then!

My weekend was good, lazy on Sat then shop-til-we-dropped on Sun. Think I've only been over my points once in 2 and a half weeks and that was an accident so I'm feeling really positive!

Off for another run hopefully tomorrow :p

Ooh you are being really good, too right you should feel positive!
I need to get myself into gear with exercise, I'm happy with the food aspect, but haven't changed my activity levels at all! Besides the obvious loss, what motivates you in terms of getting up and doing something? X

It was he'll and by far the hardest thing ive done! I will suffer 2moro! I find it really hard to get motivated tho my partner is pretty fit so I suppose he makes me feel guilty :s I hate exercise but I know it helps my weight loss so have to push myself to do it x

I find it really hard to get motivated tho my partner is pretty fit so I suppose he makes me feel guilty :s I hate exercise but I know it helps my weight loss so have to push myself to do it x

I could have written that! I know I can lose weight but I want to try to be fit too. We live on a main road and my hubby often points out the joggers going by saying 'you could be out there!' . Mostly though it's coming on forums that gives me the push, then when I'm regularly doing it I want to keep it up because it makes me feels good. As long as I don't break the routine through injury, work etc I'm fine. If I do break it though it's very hard to get motivated again. My jollies are a HUGE motivating factor this time too
:p

Ahh my boyfriend makes me feel bad cause in his job he naturally has to be active so every morning and evening he's like 'oh just popping to the gym'. I have a gym membership and love the idea of classes, I genuinely enjoy the ones I go to, but the thought of walking into town to actually get to gym is enough to make me stop before I even start. I need to get into the habit really, as you said Hules, once the routine is there it's easier. Xx

Back