Disco Sprimmers

Oh tell me about it! I used to love creamy chicken pasta, but for the sauce I used Philly, cream and milk, whereas now I use half a mini tub of Philly & chicken stock, and it tastes as good, if not better!
is turkey any better than chicken point wise, do you know?
Not had the best weekend for food this weekend, had a full roast dinner, and a couple of cakes over the weekend, but I have 5 days til next WI, and all meals planned.
Hope everyone had a good weekend! Xx

I'm not sure about the turkey vs chicken, I'll have a look for you in the morning. I do love a good roast and your creamy chicken pasta sounds lovely!

Don't worry to much about your weekend. This is why you changed your weigh day hun, so you were able too fit weekends in with your life. Cut back this week and stick to your plans and you'll be fine I'm sure.

Went out for a run in the rain today and all was well with the ankle. Next run is 25 mins non stop-eek!

Soup was carrot and apple x :)

Hey Ladies! How's everyone getting on? Went for a run this morning 25mins non stop hooray! Had banana omelette for brekkie and got pancakes for tea yum! So all is good.

It's quiet, everyone okay? x

Ooh yay, well done! How is your ankle doing?
This banana omelet sounds so intriguing, I'm gonna have to make it just to get my head around it!
Today I've had a carrot omelet for lunch, and I have a sort of turkey salsa for dinner tonight.
It is very quiet lately :/ xx

Banana omelette is yum :)
Blitz up half a small banana, one egg, Splenda and cinnamon to taste. Add the rest of the banana chopped up. Fry as normal. It's a bit harder to flip so you may want to put a lid on to set the top before it colours to much. It's sweet, it reminds me of banana fritters from the Chinese.

I forgot I was going tho look up chicken vs turkey.you still need me to?

That's easier than I thought! How many points is it?
Ahh would you mind? I've pointed it the same as chicken for now x

Hey girls how are you all getting in? I managed to resist the curry on sat haha but drank loads!!! Pleased though as still lost 0.5lb tonight.
Gonna really go for it this week to get my first silver 7! Think I can lose 3lb??? Xx

Hey girls how are you all getting in? I managed to resist the curry on sat haha but drank loads!!! Pleased though as still lost 0.5lb tonight.
Gonna really go for it this week to get my first silver 7! Think I can lose 3lb??? Xx
Yep - defo! :D Aim high lady!

So in my book it says 165g chicken is 2.5 and 125g turkey is 2 - no idea why they can't work it out for the same weight?? Anyway it does work out about the same. I tend to say 2.5 for an average sized chicken breast portion uncooked.

Banana pancake points are 1 for the small banana and 1.5 for the egg so 2.5 in total.

Had a lurvely tea, even hubby said it was great. Half a chicken breast (each), pepper, onion, celery and brocolli all cut into thin strips fried in spray oil. Fajita seasoning and wrapped in a pancake with mayo. I had all mine in one pancake so that I could have a lemon and splenda one too, but hubby had it divided between two. It worked out less than wraps (usually 3 points each) as the pancakes were 2 for 2.5 points. 5 points :D

My weigh-in tomorrow. Really got my fingers crossed for a loss. I'm thinking as soon as I get down under 13 on my new scales I might switch. I won't change the amount I've lost so far, but will adjust my start weight to reflect the new scales - what do you all think?

Yeah definitely Rach! No reason why not!
Ahh Thankyou Hules :) that sounds so nice! Never thought of pancakes as savoury!! Gonna have a pancake overload i think, definitely need to try the banana ones. I have sweeteners in my tea, but never used it as sugar in food..does it taste much different?
That sounds like a good idea, it will 'absorb' the difference, if that makes sense? You'll have a good loss, you sound like you're always good!!
Hope everyone's had a good day! Xx

I don't like all sweeteners as I don't like the bitter after taste but I don't think Splenda has it so I love it. I have a sweet tooth and have it on my cereal too.

Lost a pound yesterday but that didn't take me under on my new scales yet so am still on the old ones. Pleased with a pound though!

I am always good :) doesn't work if I cheat at all, I'm an all or nothing girl!

Hi girls I'm back! Glad to hear you are all doin so well and on track! I downloaded the new minimins app and could not remember my password at all!! So I was able to still read posts just not comment! Anyhoo.. I am 5lbs down since I last recorded on here I changed my WI to a Sat as it suited me better and TOTM started yesterday and I'm CRAVING and bloated but I'm just going to make 0 point soy just now! How are we all doing? X

Hi girls I'm back! Glad to hear you are all doin so well and on track! I downloaded the new minimins app and could not remember my password at all!! So I was able to still read posts just not comment! Anyhoo.. I am 5lbs down since I last recorded on here I changed my WI to a Sat as it suited me better and TOTM started yesterday and I'm CRAVING and bloated but I'm just going to make 0 point soy just now! How are we all doing? X

Hey Lou! Good to have you back! X well done on the 5lbs loss, that's absolutely brilliant! You're doing really well now. What's 0 point soy?

I've had a nice day with my folks up for the day. Had a McDs today which was yum, but I was worried as I was supposed to have a roast chicken tea too but thankfully there was a change of plan as I only had 2.5 points left. Had leftover carrot and apple soup instead so all is good. Now need to go do my teeth before I succumb to snacking on anything else!

I'm totally sticking to my points but I keep having a sneaky peak on the scales but it seems stuck. Really don't know what is going on now?

Start - 23/1/13
Hules - 14lbs to lose / 5lbs lost / 9lbs to go
Nibbs - 14lbs to lose / 3lbs lost /11lbs to go
LouMo - 16lbs to lose / 6lbs lost / 10lbs to go
Xmrsrachyx - 14lbs to lose / 3.5lbs lost / 10.5lbs to go

So, I've updated the chart, can you all have a quick look and just check that I've got it right? Look how brill it is, we're all doing so well! x

Last edited:
0 point soy is soup! (Predictive text!) Im living off tomato. does anyone have a recipe for vegetable?I feel like I'm motivated now dont want the slightest thing to knock me off track! Got a few occasions in the summer so that's my motivation! We are all doing well think my target may have been a little tough for me though (ps I have 10lbs to go as I made my target higher) :) hope everyone has a nice chilled Sunday xxx

Oops hehe! That's my maths for you!

I'll have a look for veg soup when I get home x

Morning ladies, how did the weekend go?
I went to decathlon yesterday to look at running gear (and got a new coat too, yay), but decathlon means ikea too and this means meatballs. Turned out to be an expensive meal and I went 2 over points which I'd the most I've done so far :( oh well. I'll cut back today. Probably make a soup today so will find you a nice veggie one too LouMo.

Don't know if you noticed, but I've adjusted my stats at the side to reflect the new scales. Still lost 12.5lbs just changed my start weight (*please, please, please be under 13st this week*).

Lou, what are you doing to lose 5lbs? You said you're really going for it?

Hi everyone! Hectic weekend, haven't been able to post, or weigh in!! Well done ladies on your fab losses!
Not coming home from uni until Easter now, so I know my weekends will be back to being more structured (although this weekend I do have my aunt and uncle visiting).
I've taken the plunge and invested in 30 day shred which I'll start tomorrow, excited for that.
How's the running Hules? Is your ankle back to health again? And the new scales, adjusting your start weight seems a fair way to do it!
How are you Lou? Do spill the secret to 5lb!
Xx

Start - 23/1/13
Hules - 14lbs to lose / 5lbs lost / 9lbs to go
Nibbs - 14lbs to lose / 3lbs lost /11lbs to go
LouMo - 16lbs to lose / 6lbs lost / 10lbs to go
Xmrsrachyx - 14lbs to lose / 3.5lbs lost / 10.5lbs to go

So, I've updated the chart, can you all have a quick look and just check that I've got it right? Look how brill it is, we're all doing so well! x

Yay! Really pleased for us all girls :)
Alrhough I know i'll gain tomorrow. Ive had a real bad week! Birthday, valentines meal and totm means ive ate SO much :/ Just have to start over Wednesday after weigh in.
Lou great to see you back chick! Xx

No secrets! 5lbs wasn't in one week! It was over the two WI I had not recorded on here. My saviours are 0 point soup and fat free jelly. Need 2 get into gym again just soo busy to fit it in :(

Well I think it's brill! I might have to make some soup today.

I weigh in tomorrow. Has a peek on the scales after my run this morning and it looks good. Fingers crossed x !

Back