Disheartened

Bex2011xx

Hi all :)
I've been doing slimming world 7weeks now. I've also been running 3 times per week - 3miles a time for 5 weeks. I walk 2-3miles on the days I'm not running. I'm 28 and 5ft 6.
I started out 13st 3lb, and now currently 12st 11lb. I'm feeling disappointed as weight loss is down to 1lb per week which I can't understand. I know a 1lb is better than nothing but with the hard work I'm doing excercise wise & sticking to plan I'm disappointed at the moment.
My typical day is:

Breakfast : 2 Weetabix with semi skimmed milk (Healthy extra A&B)
Lunch : Mixed salad with Ham or chicken breast (no dressing)
Dinner: Fish or steak with roasted veg and a few potatoes
Snacks: French fries crisps, mixed bowl of fruit (grapes, strawberries & plumbs) , oranges, pears.
Drink: 3 cups tea no sugar, 6 pints water
Syns: French fries crisps, any sauces and milk for tea

Is there something I'm doing wrong? It's coming off, just not as quick as some other members of a similar size as me, and they don't excercise.

Any advice would be appreciated :)

Thanks in advance :) xx

I think you're being too hard on yourself! One pound a week is actually a fantastic loss and a very healthy way to lose. Have you tried taking your measurements? If you're exercising, it's likely that your body shape will be changing without seeing huge losses on the scales. Try and not compare yourself to others too. Everybody is different!

Good luck to you x

Don't be dis hearted, whilst it feels good to loose 3-4lbs it's more sustainable to loose 1-1.1/2 and it's a more healthy way as well.
I agree with what beauty is is saying so give yourself a big pat on the back your doing great

Back